[IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

UPDATE 3/5/2021!

#436 Post by SweetChiel »

​Hi, guys! What's up?
I'm a little busy today so I'll make it short~

- Programmed in 25 pages last week!​​ We're doing great! \(^.^)/
Things might slow down next week though, there's this... opening fight? Intermission fight? I don't know what's the word is, but there's going to be one fight before the final battle--all of them branching according to your respective routes :'3

I'm going to be busy but it's going to be fun as well x'D

- Fixed some hiccups! I missed a few capital word, spaces--this is important because some of Kahlil's and Arya's expressions suddenly went blank and I was like, ???? 😂

- Started looking for CG references! The Spring Arc have a lot of CGs--including the happy and sad endings so yeah, lots to prepare :'3

Welp, I gotta go now!
Wherever you are I hope you guys had a great week! Don't forget to take care of yourself though and put on some sunscreen, the weather is getting really hot x_x
xoxo,

SweetChiel

----------------------~(OuO)~-----------------------

Due to not enough time, the author is taking a break from Q&A session!
If you have any questions for the bachelors, type away!

-----------------------~(OuO)~-----------------------

Support me on:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel
or buy me a Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/sweetchiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 10/5/2021!

#437 Post by SweetChiel »

​Morning, guys! How did your week go?
I... got into quite a bind last week ^^;;

Remember when I said I was busy? Well, there's a problem with my wedding dress and it got canceled in the end OTL
I had to run with my mom, looking for a new one + make up artist + shoes.
So you can imagine how hectic it was--fortunately, we managed to find a new one and my mother-in-law had taken care of the make up artist for me! *happy dance* The wedding shoes ended up being custom made, but oh boy, it feels so good when I finally solve all those problems!
I still have to find a pair of red shoes to go with my Sangjit ​dress, but eh, it's a problem for another day~
Anyways, I managed to do some programming for Bermuda despite the hurdles thrown at me <3

- 23 Pages programmed in! ​Honestly, I only managed to fulfill my quota because a polishing is involved OuO;
A scene got moved forward because I thought it would have better impact that way.

​- Fixed a plot hole and polished the branching paragraph/events~
It's not much, but I'm determined to program the first fighting scene this week! *rolls up my sleeves*
It'll involve simple animations and moving sprites--the testing will take more time than the programming itself but that's the fun part so I'll do my best! >:D
Cheers for another productive week! Take care, everyone! And stay hydrated!
xoxo,
SweetChiel <3

Q&A session part 37! Since no one submitted a question, I'll have fun today! If you have any questions for the bachelors, don't hesitate and type away ^.^

1. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Arya: "I can be both. Depends on the client."

Kahlil: "Night owl for sure!"

Guntur: "Early bird gets the worm."

Kahlil: "Not if the owl eat it first!"

Guntur: "...Says the one who wakes up at midday."

​Guntur: "I really worry about you sometimes. You eat too much sugar and sleep late."

​Kahlil: "Eh, I'll be fine~"

*Guntur beseechingly looks at Arya*

​Guntur: "Want to become roommates with us? Kahlil only listen to you."

Arya: *looks away* "Good luck."

2. Who is more likely to lose their keys/wallet?
Kahlil: "Guntur. He often lose the key to our apartment so I'm taking care of it."

Guntur: "It's only one time!"

Kahlil: "Really? How about your wallet? Where did you put it?"

Guntur: "It's in my pocket of cou--"

Guntur: "......"

Kahlil: "...You gave it to me for safekeeping when you went to the toilet, remember?" *pulls out Guntur's wallet and gave it back to him*

Arya: *snorts* "That's why I use chains. I never lose them."

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 17/5/2021!

#438 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys! What's up?
I got another rough week QuQ

First, my laptop's battery died on me. Then not a week after I bought a new one, this another 'service recommended' notice popped up. Fortunately, I still have the warranty so I just need to go to the computer store later... I suspect they're selling me second goods. I need to look for a new store.

While I'm at it, I'll also replace my laptop's keyboard. The brackets suddenly stopped responding, along with the 'up' and 'down' arrows.

Also, is it normal for a macbook charger to become very hot during use? I can't even pull it off without wincing.
I googled it and some article said the adapter might be broken? In any case, I'll also bring it with me later to check--can the weather affect it? I mean, the weather has been really hot these days. My electric fan didn't even help much, it's literally spitting hot air x_x

In any case, here's last week's progress!

- 17 pages programmed in! I know, not so much compared to other weeks Q_Q
The battery died when I did some programming and of course, I haven't saved OTL in the end, I only managed to program the beginning of the first battle (including the branches).

- Fixed the antagonist's fighting sprite. I noticed that his sword is a bit too long ><

- The usual polishing and editing~

I didn't reach the weekly quota of 20 pages so as compensation, I'll post the background where the final battle will take place for my patrons on Patreon today and post it for public next week! -^.^)/

Welp, that's it for now and see you next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. Honestly though, I can't say this enough--it's really sunny and hot these days! Is it the same for you guys? Or is it just my country, Indonesia? I feel like I might melt soon x-x

Q&A session part 38! If you have any questions for the bachelors, don't hesitate and type away ^.^

1. "How is each of the trio's morning routine like?" --by: PangHerHeart

*Because Kahlil and Guntur shares and apartment, their morning routine will be combined~*

Kahlil & Guntur:

Kahlil: "...Zzz..."

Guntur: *knocks the top bunkbed* "Wake up, sleepyhead! We gotta go early today!"

Kahlil: "...ZzzzzZzzz..."

Guntur: "RISE AND SHINE!"

Kahlil: "...! Grk--I'm up! I'm up!"

Guntur: "Brush your teeth and get a shower! C'mon! Up! Up!"

Kahlil: "Sheesh..." *yawns, sits up from the bed... and...*

Kahlil: "..............Zzz..."

Guntur: "KAHLIL!"

Kahlil: "Wha--I said, I'm up!" *hastily & embarrassingly climbs down the bed before locking the bathroom*

*30 minutes later...*

Guntur: "Breakfast is ready! Where's that kid?"

Guntur: "Oh well, I'll just go to the bathroom for a sec... hmm?"

*the bathroom is locked so Guntur begins to knock*

Guntur: "Kahlil? Are you in there?"

Guntur: "Kahlil? I need to use the bathroom!"

..............................ZzZzzzZzz....

Guntur: "GODDAMMIT KAHLIL!!!"

Arya:

...........beep... beep...! Click.

Arya: "......." *wakes up exactly at two rings and immediately washes his face*

*The room's silence is broken once more with the sound of water running, but other than that, the room is silent. Almost eerily so. Arya lives behind a church. It hasn't been opened ever since the last incident*

*After washing his face, brushes his teeth, and taking a bath, Arya takes a seat in front of his working table as usual*

Arya: "......"

*As he waits for his laptop to load, he looks to the side where a single picture frame stands*
*The picture contains a man with two boys. One is Arya, the other one had his face cut out*

Arya: "...Morning, Father."

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 24/5/2021!

#439 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys! I'm really sorry for the late update!
I just got back from another red shoe hunting session QuQ
I still haven't found the right one though... should I order another custom one like I did for the wedding shoes? They're expensive though OTL

Other than that, I've traded my laptop's charger with a new one and turns out that the 'Service Recommended' notification is not because of the battery, but because something is wrong with the Mac OS x_x the clerk said I have to re-install it, but I was like 'meh'. I mean, the OS works fine except the Safari browser that sometimes freeze now and then. I have other priorities and don't have the time to wait for them to reinstall it so yeah, I'll do it later~

On the other hand, Bermuda's programming is going great!

- 22 pages programmed in! I also struck gold with the polishing this time! The conversation is getting better than expected--at least I think so OuO; The climax is still far away though so let's keep working hard!

- Programmed in more expressions for the antagonist and important side characters!

- Minor polishing of Chapter 5 and 4!

I'm quite satisfied with last week's progress ~
I hope you guys also had a productive week! Let's continue the good work, shall we? OuO

However... here's a shout out to Sesame Seed who is having a hard time:
Hey, are you okay now? I hope things are going well on your side! I can't be there for you, but tell me if you still need an ear! We can chat via facebook/discord--we'll work things out!

*cough*

That aside, here's the promised sneak peek from last week!

"The throne, a place where one with supreme power resides.
In a lot of case, they got so high on their pedestal that they cannot see nor hear what is below them.

For they do not realize, when they're stripped of their status, wealth, and power... the throne is merely a chair."

...And that's it for today's update!
Once again, I apologize for being late m(_ _)m *bows*
Take care, guys! Don't skip your meals and rest plenty!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 39!
If you have any questions for the bachelors, don't hesitate and type away ^.^

1. How would they deal with a shy person who’s a little bit closed off? --- by: Mylane

Hmm, this one is a tricky question, but here we go!
Setting: Library

Kahlil:

Kahlil: "Hi there! Is this seat taken?"

Shy person: *doesn't answer and scoots away. Kahlil takes it as a yes*

Kahlil: *reads for fifteen minutes* *bored* *opens a bag of candy*

Kahlil: "Want one?"

*before the person can answer, Kahlil already scooped a handful and put them on the table*

Kahlil: "Did you come here alone? Name's Kahlil btw!"

*Kahlil continues to talk about trivial things but when the person didn't answer/looks uncomfortable, he stops and sheepishly grins before saying 'sorry'"

*Both of them return to reading their respective books*

*In this case, Kahlil will not talk again unless the other person initiate it*

--------------------------------------------

Guntur:

*Guntur walks into the library. His each step creates a creaking sound and just when he found an empty spot, he pulled the seat only to make a loud screeching sound*

*SCREEECH*

Librarian: "Shhhhh!"

Guntur: "Sorry."

Shy person: "..." *looks at Guntur before quickly looks away. They seem scared/intimidated by Guntur's appearance*

Guntur: "Excuse me, do you know a book called 'The Little Prince'? I want to borrow it in my friend's place."

Shy person: "......" *a little surprised but helps to look for it anyway because they're afraid Guntur will beat them up if they refuse*

Guntur: "Yep, this is it! Thanks!"

Librarian: "Shhhhh!!!"

Guntur: "...Sorry."

Guntur: "Anyways, I really appreciate this. Can I treat you to something? I'm a mean cook."

Shy person: *furiously shakes their head*

Guntur: "No? Then... here's my number. If you get into any trouble, just call me."

*Guntur shoves the paper with his phone number to the shy person's arms before walking away*

--------------------------------------

Arya:

Arya: "..."

*Arya takes a seat without asking whether it's taken or not. Then proceeds to boot up his laptop*

Shy person: "......" *takes a peek before looking away, minding their own business*

*the sound of keyboard clacking continues*

Arya: "........."

Shy person: "..............."

*Time flies and before they know it, they've spent the whole afternoon just sitting side by side!*

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 31/5/2021!

#440 Post by SweetChiel »

​Morning, guys! What's up?
I hope you had a great week~

I'm going to be busy all day today so I'll make this short ><;

​- 20 pages are programmed in! ​I can't wait to start programming the big final battle! Just a little bit more!
Still, I need to make some revisions to the first battle (I'm not satisfied with how the script ends, so I gotta think of something else).
- Made 4 secondary CGs, along with their variations to 'spice it up'~
- Polished the magic circles! I can't believe how much time I invested on this QuQ
Here's a sneak peek of Before and After:

2 of the secondary CGs + the final battle will involve these magic circles so I just have to polish them!

Welp, I gotta go now!
If you have any questions/feedbacks, write them down in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Take care, thanks for reading, and I'll see you later, guys!
xoxo,
SweetChiel

The author is taking a break from Q&A Session due to being busy Q_Q

​​However! You can still submit questions to the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 7/6/2021!

#441 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi, guys! How did your week go?
Mine was very busy--it's probably one of the busiest and tiring week I had ^^;
But the good news is that I finally found the red shoes I needed for Sangjit! The heel is not too high nor too short, the style is elegant, not too mainstream, it's on sale, the size is a little tight and my right foot curves a little to the outside (due to genetic), but other than that, it's perfect and thank God for that!

Other than that, my fiance and I encountered some problem, which we're still trying to find the solution. We are also going to the PreWedding photoshoot soon, so things will only get busier from now on~
That aside, Bermuda is doing well! I got a breakthrough with some important scenes before the final battle! O///OI can't tell you the details, but let's just say the conversation between the antagonist, the prontagonist, and the important side characters have reached a new height! *happydance
It doesn't look good on the programming progress though x-x

- 13 pages are programmed in! I... I ended up spending most of my time polishing the antagonist's conversation right before the start of the final battle OTL
I'm sad to inform you that I didn't get to fulfill the weekly 20 pages quota Q^Q I'm really satisfied with how it turned out though! The simple animations are in the right places, the sprites are not on top of each other, the new magic circles looks good, and I checked every expression (especially the antagonist's) :'3

- Created a new important item icon with 4 variations. This item will be often seen in the antagonist's secret route.

- Fixed a branching that I missed (I'm sorry, Kahlil!)

Give me a chance to redeem myself~ Above, you can listen to one of the BGMs I'll be using for the final battle~ (Volume Warning!)
https://soundcloud.com/sinakhai/sinakha ... at-awakens

Along with Alcaknight, Sinakhai also have a talent for making epic original BGMs ^///^ I feel so lucky to have found them on soundcloud and I managed to get in contact with them too!

Welp, I guess that's it for today! June and July are going to be very busy months, but I'll do my best to keep writing updates! >:)
Cheers and make sure you guys take care of yourself!
Remember, don't skip your meals and rest plenty!
xoxo,

SweetChiel
Q&A session part 39! If you have any questions for the bachelors, don't hesitate and type away ^.^

1. What are the boys' MBTI personality?--- by: PangHerHeart & someone I forgot the name... I'm sorry! Q_Q

The results are from 16personalities.com and they're quite wordy, but I assure you it's worth it!

Kahlil: Campaigner/ENFP-T (Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Prospecting, Turbulent)
"It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive."

The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

As far as I can tell, this is true for Kahlil OuO)b
He is a free spirit! He craves for freedom and creativity!
----------------------------------------------------------
Guntur: Defender/ISFJ-T (Introverted, Observant, Feeling, Judging, Turbulent)
"Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others."

Though sensitive, Defenders have excellent analytical abilities; though reserved, they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are generally a conservative type, Defenders are often receptive to change and new ideas.

Defenders are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.

This is so true! My, this website's accuracy is starting to scare me O_O;
----------------------------------------------------------
Arya: Logistician/ISTJ-A (Introverted, Observant, Thinking, Judging, Assertive)
"My observation is that whenever one person is found adequate to the discharge of a duty... it is worse executed by two persons, and scarcely done at all if three or more are employed therein."

People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

Logisticians don’t make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze their surroundings, check their facts and arrive at practical courses of action. Logistician personalities are no-nonsense, and when they’ve made a decision, they will relay the facts necessary to achieve their goal, expecting others to grasp the situation immediately and take action.

Logisticians have little tolerance for indecisiveness, but lose patience even more quickly if their chosen course is challenged with impractical theories, especially if they ignore key details – if challenges becomes time-consuming debates, Logisticians can become noticeably angry as deadlines tick nearer.

LMAO, hands down! This website is so accurate! x'D
While Guntur is 61% introverted, Arya is a whooping 90% introverted! And the description is spot on!

I'd like to thank PangHerHeart for recommending this website to me--frankly, I was skeptical at first but I'm sure glad I gave this website a chance! The description is really good, entertaining, and will definitely helps you understand more about a person's character ^.^
I hope you guys enjoyed today's Q&A session as much as I do!

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 14/6/2021!

#442 Post by SweetChiel »

I've been a bit overwhelmed these days--between PreWedding preps, work, and self-care :'3
My mom and I are also thinking about making a visit to the hospital to do an overall health test/blood test before taking a covid vaccine.
You see, the church have this a new requirement; if you want to get married, make sure to bring your 'vaccine proof'. So yup, another thing to add to the to-do-list~
The final battle programming is a bit on the slow side though Q_Q

- 12 pages programmed in! ​I went back and forth quite often between this and the prerequisite​ first battle. I mean, I need to take care not to let the first battle overshadow the climax, right? I'm also feeling a bit rusty but honestly, I took too much time on making new attack variations and testing the animation ^^;

​- Making 2 new attack variations, 1 new antagonist sprite variation, & 1 new Guntur fighting sprite variation.
The variation I speak of is not anything major. I mainly use a new color to match the mood/story or add blood effects on the sprite.
I can't show you the blood effects, but I can show you an example about what the attack variations looks like as this week's sneak peek OuO

For those who have played Winged Ones, I'm sure you're familiar with this x'D
These are a few of the many attack effects I used for Bermuda. Some are even only used once OTL
If you're wondering what's so hard about programming these visual effects, well... I need to make sure they sync with the fighting sprites ^^;

For example, if Guntur is facing right, I must make sure he punches to the right. It doesn't make sense if he's facing right and the punch went left, right? There are also other considerations like the timing, blow variations (mixing up straight lines with curved ones), and for the enemy's attacks, I must use the ones that glows red (to make it easier to differ).

Okay, I'll stop here before I begin to ramble about technical things x'D
but yeah, I have A LOT of these and I sometimes find myself with a headache lol

Welp, that's it for now and take care! Don't skip your meals and wash your hands often!
Thanks again for reading and see you next week~
xoxo,
SweetChiel

The author is taking a break from Q&A Session due to being lazy and wants to crash the bed :'3
However! You can still submit questions to the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE! A Small Heads-Up!

#443 Post by SweetChiel »

Hey guys! How was your day?
Mine is not so good, I have some bad news I want to share ^^;

1. My laptop's WindowsOS​ got corrupted because I accidentally interrupted an update so I got it reinstalled. Good news: no files are lost! Bermuda is safe and sound!

2. I was planning to get vaccinated sometime this month, so I got my blood test done along with my mom's. The bad news is I got diagnosed with Hyperaggregation. It means my blood is thicker than normal and it easily coagulates. Mine is 4 times thicker than normal and it's still increasing, which is bad because I can't get vaccinated because of this and apparently, I'm in danger of getting a stroke/heart attack.
In order to fix this, I must eat medicine, exercise daily, eat less meat, drink lots of water, and... fix my sleeping hours. I cannot sleep past midnight anymore, which is bad news because my programming time for Bermuda will get cut. And I mean, by a LOT. I'm a night owl, so this will really hurts my productive time... Q_Q

I will do my best, but in between exercising and fixing my sleep hours, I'm afraid I won't get much time as I did before to do programming. So here I am, giving you guys a heads-up: While I'm fixing my lifestyle for health purposes, please excuse me if I progress slower than before *bows*

​I will still update weekly and do my best to polish Bermuda, but until I'm healed, I'm afraid there's not much I can do Q_Q

That's it for now and thanks for reading!
xoxo,
SweetChiel

P.S. They're not kidding when they say we should drink lots of water and eat more greens! The doctor knows my symptoms--bullseyes each time, too! (Heavy body, constantly feeling tired, whether I eat lots of meat/seafood... basically, the doctor listed all my bad behaviors in one go. I got scared by the end of my visit lol)

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

Early Update 20/6/2021!

#444 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi, guys! What's up?
I'm updating early because I'm going to the hospital first thing in the morning tomorrow!
It's nothing alarming, my mom and I are just going for another checkup + discuss with a doctor about which of the two types of covid vaccines that is more safe for us to use. Have you heard of them? They're called AstraZeneca and Zenovac.

After that, I'm going to service my laptop again because it's battery is acting up again ^^;
Fortunately, I still have the warranty. After this, I won't go there anymore and look for a new service store.

In any case, here's what I managed to do last week!

- The programming have entered the intense fighting scene and I... have only managed to do 6 pages Q_Q
Don't underestimate these 6 pages though! They're all route-branches and I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this script, but the animation described in it is giving me a headache x_x

- New visual effects are being used! When I read the script I've written, I was like... 'What the heck was I thinking?! Am I torturing myself?!'
Exaggeration aside, the new visual effects are effective and I think it's a good decision to do the extra work <3

- Found 3 new type of dragon roars! I still have to find a couple more to use for the antagonist's secret route--there are 4 dragons for christ's sake and I will not use the same sound over and over again if I can help it! ><

- Major polishing to Chapter 6's script--especially the final battle scene and how it ended.

- Minor adjustments for all of the bachelors' fighting pose. Again, it's related to visual effects.

- Made new expressions for Kahlil's fighting sprite!
Here's a sneak peek to compensate my less-than-impressive programming progress~

Kahlil is a person who always smiles so it's kinda refreshing to make him look all serious and angry ^.^

Okay, I gotta go to bed now! I can't sleep past midnight anymore, remember? QuQ
Thanks for reading and please, take care of yourself! Don't be like me and suffer, paying for my ignorance--*dramatic noises here*
Thanks again and see you guys next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Until the author have new ideas or have new questions submitted by the lovely readers, the Q&A Session will take a break again this week~ If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

Support me on:

ThugzillaDev
Completed: Object Ward's Demo
Projects: Object Ward.
itch: thugzilla
Discord: death#4416

Re: [IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

#445 Post by ThugzillaDev »

Kahlil's kitty ears are so adorable! Nice job on the progress!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 28/6/2021!

#446 Post by SweetChiel »

​Morning, guys! How did your week go?
I'm suffering 😂 lol I mean, the first week of exercising is always the hardest, right?
Due to my pitiful stamina, I'm already tired just from jogging around the house for 5 minutes. So I had to alternate between walking and running + wall push-ups. 30-40 minutes of workout later, I'm gasping like a fish out of water x'D

Now, my body is sore all over but it's a good sore... I also started to eat salad and drink 1.5L water every day now (or more)~ do you guys also drink that much every day? OuO don't forget to hydrate yourself and drink less coke/boba tea!
On the other hand, my mom already got her first vaccine!
Funnily enough, her friends kept saying the vaccine is safe, just do it, don't be afraid, etc...
Well, aunties, if anything happens to me, do you want to take responsibilities? 😂 My mom and I have seen some photos about how a hand got swollen due to blood clotting (negative after effects), which is why I've decided better safe than sorry. Fixing my lifestyle is also not a bad idea, but I guess the aunties just can't help themselves since the covid cases have been increasing lately *thank you for worrying about me~ *bows

Now then, onto Bermuda's progress!

- 7 pages are programmed in! ​We're inching closer and closer to the climax~
I've made some changes, hopefully the climax is something you wouldn't expect--I think I still need to polish the plot-flow (it feels a bit too fast?) but for now, I'll focus on finishing the branches first!

Ren'Py also gave me a jumpscare last week :'D
​A sudden error popped up called 'possible infinite loop'. I honestly didn't know where this came from, but the game works fine after I refreshed it & closed the other apps. After googling it, I found out that this error can pop up due to overloading ^^;;

It shouldn't be an issue.... well, here's hoping nothing goes wrong! *fingers crossed!

​And... that's it! I'm planning to make more special effects + dummy climax CG, but that will have to wait, because I'm not in a great condition right now QuQ All I can say is; fortunately the first week of my 'rehabilitation' doesn't clash with my period x-x

That's it for now and thank you for reading!
Also, thanks for being here and supporting me through this, my dear readers ^///^
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 40! If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

1. Do any of the boys know how to dance? If so, any in particular they know/enjoy? :> --by: ro-ses

Guntur: "Yeah, I can. Nothing fancy though."

Kahlil: "I gotta say this; Guntur is a better dancer than me. You should see him... he's uncoordinated but wild and very cool looking!"

Guntur: "You're exaggerating. You're also a good dancer yourself!"

Guntur: *whispers* "Just don't be too hyped or your feet will fall victim to Kahlil's 'energetic' stomps. Slow dance is the way."

*Finished with their part, Guntur & Kahlil stared at Arya*

Arya: "Aww, it's adorable that you think I can dance and will probably ask for your hand."

Arya: "Fuck off."

Guntur and Kahlil: *sweats* "........."

​Me: *sweats* "That's Arya for you." *facepalms

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 5/7/2021!

#447 Post by SweetChiel »

Morning, guys! What's up?
I hope you're all happy and healthy! ^.^)/
Me? Well... it was a hard week--I spoke too soon when I said 'first week is always the hardest' QuQ All hell break loose when I got my period and I almost couldn't do any exercise at all due to a particularly vicious stomach cramp OTL I was so grumpy, tired, and moody--I also break the rule of not sleeping too late once... so yeah, it was a hard week ^^;;
But the good news is I spent more time programming last week!

- 13 pages are programmed in!
I'm in the middle of programming the climax and oh boy, am I excited or what! >////<

- I also did some extra work besides the usual polishing: created a new version for Maya & each bachelor! The beaten up version! Take a look at the sample below~

Well, you can't beat the antagonist without getting roughed up right? x'D
The final fight is a long one and I spent a lot of time worrying whether it's good or not, too long-winded or not, etc... so I think a change of sprite art will be a good change of pace!

For this week, my $5 patrons on Patreon and above will be able to see the bachelors' beaten up version sprites! OuO)b
It's been a long time since I posted any exclusive sneak peeks without too much spoiler so I hope you like them! Don't worry, it's not too graphic!

Welp, today is a new day and my stomach cramp finally stopped so I'll pick up the exercise! \(^o^)/
Thanks for reading and wherever you are, I hope you guys are doing well!
Take care, don't skip your meals, and drink lots!
See you again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 41! If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

Today, we have a challenge from PangHerHeart!

1. Please do rock-paper-scissor then please take note of who wins first, second, third, and last.
The challenge: choose a person and imitate that person as best as you can. First place can choose first, then second and third. The loser will take whoever left.

Guntur, Kahlil, & Arya: "Rock! Paper! Scissors!"

Kahlil: "Yes! I'm first!"

Guntur: "Second!"

Arya: "...Third."

Kahlil: "Well then, I choose Arya."

Kahlil: "Hmph!"

Kahlil: "...Hmph!"

Kahlil: "Fuck you!"

Guntur: "Pfft--hahahahaha! I'm dying!"

Kahlil: "Why on earth they keep asking me about everything--I'm fucking blind! Tch, I'm surrounded by idiots!"

Guntur: "Hahahahaha!!!"

Arya: "I do not sound like that!"

Guntur: "But you do! You swear a lot, you click your tongue a lot, and that 'hmph' is spot on!"

Arya: "...Tch, whatever. Get on with it. Who do you choose, Guntur?"

Guntur: "See? You're clicking your tongue again--"

Arya: "--Get. On. With. IT!"

Guntur; "Well, I can't choose myself so... Kahlil."

Guntur: *clears throat* "Have you seen how fluffy my tail is? Want to touch it? YOU CAN'T!" *runs away, laughing*

Guntur: "What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie? Sofishticated."

Kahlil: "Aww, you still remember one of my jokes!"

Guntur: "Oooh, is that sweets? Can I have some?"

Kahlil: "Yep, that's me alright."

Arya: "......"

Kahlil: "That leaves you, Arya."

Arya: *sigh* "...Guntur."

Arya: *imitates cooking gesture* "Dinner's ready!"

Arya: "Eat up and don't leave a crumb or I'll break your necks!"

Guntur: "Hey, I never said that!"

Kahlil: "Pfft, you didn't but your eyes say otherwise. Remember when I didn't eat my veggies?"

Arya: "Put that candy down, Kahlil! Or God help me!"

Guntur: "......"

Kahlil: "Hahahahaha!"

*The men seems to enjoy themselves and the day is filled with laughter. Even Arya looks like in a better mood than usual*

Support me on:

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#448 Post by crystalscm »

I know it's been five years, but I still can't get over Maya's "I'm sexy and I know it" sweatshirt, haha.
I can't wait!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#449 Post by SweetChiel »

crystalscm wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:07 pm I know it's been five years, but I still can't get over Maya's "I'm sexy and I know it" sweatshirt, haha.
I can't wait!
It's been five years?? OAO
How time flies! I remember developing WInged Ones for around... three years, but Bermuda takes it up another notch :'D

Thank you for the help and support, crystalscm! *offers a hug
Hopefully, I can finish Bermuda before my wedding :'3

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 12/7/2021!

#450 Post by SweetChiel »

I had a rough week :'D
After the cramping incident, I tried to get myself back in track but...
... I went into... some kind of a 'withdrawal'? I don't know how to describe it, but I can't sleep and ended up breaking the rule twice QuQ someone, please bring help!

I guess I've been a little stressed out?
I mean, my time management is already bad and with the new rule of not sleeping past midnight, I have little time to work on Bermuda and my body is still not used to sleeping early. It's a bit weird, I'm clearly tired but I can't sleep and feel restless. It's that kind of feeling x-x

I also have a lot in my mind; the marital lessons from the church are coming, my prewedding photo session got delayed due to a sudden spike in covid cases, and Bermuda's programming have become more intense--in a good way though!

- 10 pages programmed in ​and the final battle is coming to an end!
I think I did a good job with it--so good that I ended up wanting to make additional separate CGs for each bachelor!
It will be epic and there will be one final decision to make before you either get the Good End or Bad End. Are you glad that you'll have more CGs? x'D

- Intense polishing and new expressions for the bachelors & the antagonist!
The closer we get to the end, the more the story change from the original script... I look forward to your feedbacks after the beta test is released! I hope I did good, but like any other author, I can't help but worry...

My hopes is that I can finish Bermuda before my wedding :')
But let me say this first; after I finish programming the main bachelors' routes, I don't think I can start the beta test soon--I mean, there's a LOT of CGs for me to draw! The Good Endings + Epilogue (3), The Bad Endings (3), Spring Arc (2+3), Final Battle (2+3)... I... I'll slowly make them once I find the right references QuQ;

As always, thank you for reading and for the warm support!
I'm going through a rough patch, but I believe we can do this!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 42! If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

1. Have they ever brought home a stray animal? If so, how did that go?

Arya: "Fuck no. I can barely take care of myself."

Guntur: "I don't have to. Kahlil did that enough for two."

Kahlil: "...Te-hee~!"

Guntur: "Don't give me that!"

Arya: "It's that bad?"

Guntur: "If I didn't stop him, our apartment would've become a stray animal shelter!"

Guntur: "He's particularly weak to stray kittens. Sure they're cute, but I'm always the one who had to shovel their poop and clean their mess."

Guntur: "Fortunately, he's good at finding dependable owners."

Support me on: