[IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

UPDATE 19/7/2021!

#451 Post by SweetChiel »

Good morning, guys! What's up?
Things have been going up and down for me last week ><

For example; the corona cases are getting worse in my country and the government is going to impose emergency public activity restriction, called PPKM. This is bad news for me because that means my PreWedding will have to be delayed and this caused a domino-effect to my other schedule... After a long thinking and discussions with both families present, my fiance and I have decided to postpone our wedding to next year QuQ

​It's been a little hectic so hopefully, things will settle down sometime this month or next month.

Now then, with that out of the way, I made quite a lot of progress with Bermuda!

- ​I programmed in the Bad Endings and I was surprised to find that I've gone through 29 pages!
​I made quite a lot of fine-tuning--especially on the beginning where the antagonist give out too much hints about what the bad ending is all about x'D The reason why I did lots of pages this week is because I didn't have the CG for the Bad End yet. When I don't have to worry about animating/positioning, of course I'll be faster~

​- The usual polishing! Some bad ends are better than the other, I also did my best not to make it too gory and make it more emotional--there's still some room to improve tho! I'll slowly polish them in the future when I have better ideas ^.^

The Good Ends are going to be a little harder to polish. There's something I want to change, so... let's hope I can make it true!

Other than that, I've been exercising and I think my health improved? My head is a lot lighter now but I still need to work on the 'sleep before midnight' :')) Special thanks to scriptomancer, ​​who recommended some working out videos! I haven't been able to follow the Full-Body course thoroughly--mainly because my doggos thought I was playing and they wanted to take part lol--but I'll continue to do my best!

As usual, thanks for reading and I hope you guys had a great week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

----------------------~(OuO)~-----------------------

Q&A session part 43! If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

1. How would the guys react to headpats from Maya? ​--by: tekkonkinkreet

Conditional Situation: the bachelors have enough affection for Maya

Kahlil: "Hmm?" *getting a headpat*

​Kahlil: "Oooh~ That feels good! Scratch behind my ears please!"

Kahlil: *leans in more and more before purring*

Guntur: "What? What is it?" *getting a headpat*

​Guntur: "What's the occasion? You can touch me more if you want to though."

​Guntur: *getting more headpats* "...Come here! You!" *cue Maya getting pounced*

Arya: *is working when he gets a headpat "...H-huh? What are you doing?!"

​Arya: "Fuck off! I'm working!"

​Arya: "........." * getting more headpats and seems have given up when Maya didn't listen to him*

​Arya: *is still working when Maya suddenly stops, her hand is cramping*

​Arya: ".................Who told you to stop?"

Arya "...W-what? I didn't say anything! If you're done, then fuck off!"

*grumpily buries his head into his laptop but his ears are red...*

-----------------------~(OuO)~-----------------------

Support me on:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel
or buy me a Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/sweetchiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 26/7/2021!

#452 Post by SweetChiel »

​Hi, guys! What's up?
How did your week go? Mine was tiring and time consuming ^^;
My family and I are still working on the new wedding schedule and the other ceremonies involved. In Chinese tradition, we cannot just change them in one go, we have to check the Fengshui; ​​as in the dates cannot be bad for my fiance's and my zodiac sign. After that we need to check its compatibility with our family members--yes, it also cannot be bad because it can cause conflict between two families, yada yada, you get the idea :'))
The good news is I've finished my PreMarital lesson with the church! I'm going to the church on Wednesday to tell them about the postponed wedding date. Hopefully, they can re-arrange it and... I hope the PreMarital certificate can still be used next year or I'll have to redo the lessons :'D

​On another note, I've finally taken my first vaccine! But it resulted in me getting a small fever and I almost didn't get anything done for Bermuda QuQ Fortunately, I've gone to war and prevailed!

- Programmed in 8 pages! ​I know it's not much but hear me out >< after the final battle, there are lots of special effects I have to prepare and my fever prevented me from making anything decent Q_Q I wanted to make something 'grand' for you guys as a reward for beating the bad guy but I guess that will have to wait.

Here's a sneak peek about one of the lesser special effects :

- Rewritten Guntur's Bad Ending. ​Why? Because it's too gory and the CG will end up being too graphic x'D
- The usual polishing, made one last expression for the antagonist, & made 2 simple CGs for the antagonist's ending scene (It's a different one from the final fight CG).

​I really need to pick up the slack this week x'D
Just a bit more! Then I can proceed to program the sweet Good Endings <3

As always, thank you for reading and for your everlasting support!
xoxo,

SweetChiel <3

Q&A session part 44! ​This time, as a special episode, Kahlil will be the one to ask the questions <3
If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

1. Knock, knock.

​Guntur
Kahlil: "Knock, knock!"
Guntur: "Who's there?"
Kahlil: "Honey Bee!"
Guntur: "Honey Bee who?"
Kahlil: "Honey bee a dear and cook for me, please!"
Guntur: "Pfft, alright!"

Arya
Kahlil: "Knock, knock!"
Arya: "........."
Kahlil: "I said; knock, knock!"
Arya: *sigh* "...Who's there?"
Kahlil: "Honey Bee!"
Arya: "...?"
Kahlil: "Honey bee a dear and give me some digits, please!"
Arya: "You wish!"

2. What do bees make?
Guntur

Kahlil: "What do bees make?"
Guntur: "Honey?"
Kahlil: "Yes, dear~?"
Guntur: "...You got me again."

Arya
Kahlil: "What do bees make?"
Arya: "They make annoying sounds just like you! Now fuck off! Stop disturbing me!"
Kahlil: "......" Q^Q

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 9/8/2021!

#453 Post by SweetChiel »

​Hey, guys! What's up?
How did your week go? I got a little distracted... okay, more than 'a little' :'D
Here's how it went: I was browsing my facebook as usual when something caught my interest--Monster Hunter Stories 2. You see, I'm an avid fan of Monster Rancher series. Taming monsters fascinates me and I thought Monster Hunter is just a JRPG where you hunt monsters...BUT! Imagine my surprise when I found out you can tame monsters (they call it Monstie in the game) by stealing eggs from the dens!

​The first game was released 4 years ago and the 2nd game was release just 4 weeks ago... and I... I-I made the mistake of trying to play the first game :') Needless to say, I got immersed in it and I degenerated into an egg robber for 3-4 days straight... I never thought stealing eggs can be so fun and addictive x_x

Because of this I wasn't able to make much progress with Bermuda QAQ

I'm still in the middle of fine-tuning the last few scenes, but 10 pages is still progress, right? ​><
I should be 'growing out' of my gaming tendencies, but it's not going well :'D I'm even considering to ask for Monster Hunter Stories 2 for my birthday present OTL

I... I'll do my best to get out of this 'slump' and get back to work!
I have a list of things I have to do and oh boy, there's a lot:
- Chapter 6's CGs + Epilogue
- New Outfit for Maya + Bachelors
- Credits list
- Mini-Encyclopedia (Which I haven't touched. At all)

For this week, I'm planning to slowly polish Bermuda and start making chapter 6's CGs!
Wish me luck, guys! I'll need all the help I can :'D
Here's hoping you had a more productive week than I did!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 46! If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

1. Maya and the chosen bachelor are cuddling, then she goes to whisper in his ear and says "THIS IS MY SWAMP" quoting Shrek. How would the bachelor react?​ -- by:tekkonkinkreet

Situation: dating/in a relationship

Guntur:

Maya: *whispers* "This is my swamp."

​Guntur: "Say what?"

Arya:

​Arya: "...?"

Maya: *whispers again* "This is my swamp--mmph!"

Arya: "Sleep. Whatever it is you're trying to do, do it tomorrow."

Kahlil:

​Kahlil: "...It never gets ogre, but need I remind you that this is OUR swamp now?"
​Maya: "Eeep! Hahahaha!"
​*the cuddle turns into a tickling session. once they're tired, they resume cuddling*

Support me on:

Arkhane
Regular

Re: [IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

#454 Post by Arkhane »

Hello Chiel,

Whoah, it's been 4 years since my last post here.
I am so glad to see that you are still here and making your best to offer us a nice game :D

I played the last demo and here are my first thoughts

I love the reminder of Nusantara such as the one in the bedroom or your avatar in the news stating that you are missing and many others and the Goddess being scoled for her rudeness with her chosen.

That umbrella with sakura petals is just so lovely <3

What i really like is that your VN doesn't look like any other VN we might come accross in term of history and background which is quite rich. As an exemple, I've never read anything with the MC being a Pole dancer and tarot reader, but it really rocks. Do you know about tarot reading? or did you make researches?

I kept on laughing during that demo :

At least it's not a black out...
*Click, black out*

And the fart noise of the ball of light...

And so many others, but I can't write everything. ;)

But I have a serious question, where did that cucumber disappeared, if it's not the mother and not the MC? XD

Art is really nice too and the chibis are so cute.

As for the Love interest, I don't know yet which one is my favorite, but one sure thing, I really hope to see the bad guy route.

The things i don't really like, (even if i know that it's your will to make it that way, I remember us discussing about it during the making Nusantara)

I am not a big fan of the scroll back which doesn't scroll back but show a log and of course, the timer thing, you barely have time to read and make a choice. If you misclick then you're done for, you have to load your save which might be far and go through everything again.

I would also make the object in the mini game where you have to find them more opaque as they are quite sheer.

Generic question

Mc earns 100 000 rupiah for her reading, converted to euro it is around 6€ which seems quite low seen from here. Is it supposed to be a good sum, or just pocket money?

Oh! And one last thing before i forgot.
You use quite a bunch of abbreviation, I guessed most of them, but maybe, it would be good to have a .txt in the game folder or a lexicon somewhere with what they mean.

That is all for today :D

Lots of hugs and cheerings for you and your team (if you want to share XD)

Good work, good luck and a lot of good things!

NB : Raising monster pet is so fun. I understand you are led astray XD. I have my eyes on a new game on steam called "Monster Harvest" where you can grow your own pet as they are a mutation between vegetables and slimes, it looks quite different from the usual harvest moon, stardew valley and co even if i do love them ... a lot :D

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#455 Post by SweetChiel »

Arkhane wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:19 pm Hello Chiel,

Whoah, it's been 4 years since my last post here.
I am so glad to see that you are still here and making your best to offer us a nice game :D

I played the last demo and here are my first thoughts

I love the reminder of Nusantara such as the one in the bedroom or your avatar in the news stating that you are missing and many others and the Goddess being scoled for her rudeness with her chosen.

That umbrella with sakura petals is just so lovely <3

What i really like is that your VN doesn't look like any other VN we might come accross in term of history and background which is quite rich. As an exemple, I've never read anything with the MC being a Pole dancer and tarot reader, but it really rocks. Do you know about tarot reading? or did you make researches?

I kept on laughing during that demo :

At least it's not a black out...
*Click, black out*

And the fart noise of the ball of light...

And so many others, but I can't write everything. ;)

But I have a serious question, where did that cucumber disappeared, if it's not the mother and not the MC? XD

Art is really nice too and the chibis are so cute.

As for the Love interest, I don't know yet which one is my favorite, but one sure thing, I really hope to see the bad guy route.

The things i don't really like, (even if i know that it's your will to make it that way, I remember us discussing about it during the making Nusantara)

I am not a big fan of the scroll back which doesn't scroll back but show a log and of course, the timer thing, you barely have time to read and make a choice. If you misclick then you're done for, you have to load your save which might be far and go through everything again.

I would also make the object in the mini game where you have to find them more opaque as they are quite sheer.

Generic question

Mc earns 100 000 rupiah for her reading, converted to euro it is around 6€ which seems quite low seen from here. Is it supposed to be a good sum, or just pocket money?

Oh! And one last thing before i forgot.
You use quite a bunch of abbreviation, I guessed most of them, but maybe, it would be good to have a .txt in the game folder or a lexicon somewhere with what they mean.

That is all for today :D

Lots of hugs and cheerings for you and your team (if you want to share XD)

Good work, good luck and a lot of good things!

NB : Raising monster pet is so fun. I understand you are led astray XD. I have my eyes on a new game on steam called "Monster Harvest" where you can grow your own pet as they are a mutation between vegetables and slimes, it looks quite different from the usual harvest moon, stardew valley and co even if i do love them ... a lot :D

Hi Arkhane!
Thank you for giving my VN a chance and for taking the time to write me a review! ^///^
Yes, I can't believe 4 years have passed--time really flies!

To answer your question, I got to know about Tarot Reading from my mother. She's a really great card reader and has helped many people with it!

Here, let me tell you a story:
Some things in life cannot be explained with logic. Sometimes, there are people who came to my house with a 'sickness', like a headache or back pain that doctors cannot solve and my mom solved it by inviting them to pray (according to their beliefs) and while they're at it, she'll have them crack an egg covered in plastic (they can bring the egg themselves or we get it from our refrigerator). One time, there is a couple of nails in it. Other times, the egg will be rotten and smell very bad. She will tell them to throw it away to the sea and their sickness is gone just like that O-o she said someone is jealous of their wealth/trying to harm them by putting a 'curse' on them.

There are other 'magical' stories involving my mom but I doubt you'd want to read a text wall x'D
She also knows Fengshui but it's a story for another time.

Until this day, my mom still goes out to help people in need. It's like a part time job.
I got interested but I don't think I have the talent so I try to write about it. In Bermuda's case, Maya's talent for Tarot Reading won't be showcased as splendid/as magical. It's more like she will make good use of her 'spiritual' talent.

I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself though!
As for your other questions:
- Don't worry about the timed choice. You can still right-click and save before picking one--however, the timer for some scenes will be quicker than others so please keep that in mind ;) With this, I'm hoping to add some 'excitement' in the game, but I'm sorry if you don't like it/feels like it's troubling ><

- 100.000 rupiah can be considered quite a lot in the past (maybe enough for 2-3 cheap lunches if you're good at managing it), but considering Maya's family and how much effort it took, it's not much.

- Abbreviation? O.o If you mean the red/blue texts, you can click on them and their definition/meaning will pop out!

Again, thank you for visiting and here's hoping I'd see you again in the future!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 16/8/2021!

#456 Post by SweetChiel »

Morning, guys! What's up?
I hope all of you are healthy and having fun, because I do!
I have something to say regarding my plans for this week, but let's see what progress we made first, shall we? OuO

- Little progress on polishing Bermuda's ending scene.
Like a reluctant parent wanting to send off her child but cannot just yet, I'm a little stuck on the ending scene >_<;
It feels a little long-winded, so I'm still thinking about how should I go with it/how I should I end it. The time gap between the ending and epilogue also feels a bit too large--please bear with me as I slowly work through this ^^; can this be considered a writer's block?

On the other hand, I made LOTS of progress with Chapter 6's CGs!
- 2 Group Event CGs (clean lineart phase). 1 CG has 4 people and the other one has 8 people in it! If you ask me which CGs gave me the most headache, it's definitely these two. The composition... the point of view/perspective... but in the end, I'm very pleased with the result! It feels great to get them off my chest! *happydance*
- 1 Antagonist CG (rough lineart). This one turned out better than I expected O_O)b I hope I can nail the expression!
- 2 Bad Endings (Arya & Guntur, very, VERY rough sketch. Might revise later). The bad endings CGs are a bit... complicated. Guntur's the easiest one, but Arya and Kahlil? Hmm... I'm afraid I must look for more references before finalizing them ><

Honestly speaking, drawing linearts and coloring the basic colors took more time than the shading itself, which is why I'm very happy ^///^
For Superbackers Tabetha and Livia, please check your emails! The Group Event CG of 8 people includes your OC so I'm giving you a special privilege to see the lineart ;)

As for the others, don't worry! You guys also get a sneak peek:

Arya represents 10% of the CG and he's such a mood x'D
I wonder what the others are doing for him to make such a gesture? *Hint: Hot Spring*

Last but not least, I have an announcement to make:
18th of August is my birthday, therefore, I'm going to take a little break! \(^.^)/
I wanted to get away from my laptop for a bit. Clearing my head, catching a movie or two, reading novels I've put on hold... You know, refreshing my mind. However, this means there could be little to no progress next week so I'll apologize in advance m(_ _)m *bows*

Welp, that's it for now and see you guys next week!
Don't forget to drink lots of water and don't skip your meals!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 47! If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

1. Do they have any weird or specific turn offs in potential love interests?-- by: ro-ses

Guntur: "Nothing weird. I just don't like it if they're picky about their food or leaving leftovers."

Guntur: "I mean, I'd rather have them give me their food to finish than leaving it to waste."

Kahlil: "Yeah, well... there's this one time where someone tells me how to dress and even to cut my hair."

Kahlil: "It feels like they're trying to turn me into their accessory or something. I don't like that. At all."

Arya: "Yes, if they have some high expectations or have a problem with how I talk, they can fuck off."

Arya: "If you can't already tell, I don't give a flying fuck about what others think of me. Either take it or leave it. I won't mold myself to their 'standards'."

2. Do you believe in true love or soulmates? why or why not? --by: LainyBug

Kahlil: "Of course! I believe there's someone for me out there, waiting to be discovered... or maybe I already did."

Guntur: "...I haven't really thought about it."

Guntur: "My circumstances is not really the best and life is already hard enough. Whether I believe in it or not, I don't think I want to involve someone in it."

Guntur: "If things could change and I meet someone I really like, maybe then, I can pursue this 'true love'."

Arya: "True love? Soulmates?" *snorts* "Before all that, can you see me loving someone?"

Arya: "It's unthinkable to put another person's needs before me. Look, I already have my hands full with my fucking problems. True love or whatnot can go back to wherever it came from."

Arya: "And you think love is beautiful? Guess what?" *Arya points to his laptop* "Now that, is beautiful. That is beauty right there. More beautiful than your baby for sure."

P.S. I quoted someone for Arya's last sentence x'D Can you guess from who/where?

Support me on:

Arkhane
Regular

#457 Post by Arkhane »

18/08/2021 -> Happy Birthday Chiel :3

For the abreviation, i mean as an exemple, PDA, PMS and so on

It's so foreign for me, yet interesting, i don't mind reading more story about your Mom as it's not a subjet i know a lot about.

As for the point that bugged me, (timer), i finaly found a proposal that would solve the dilemna.
Maybe, instead of having a long text with the timer, you could explain in the previous text box the situation and then in the choice, simple yet clear words.

Exemple :
Screen before timer : Should I help the girl?
Timer Screen : Help / Don't help.

Or in the same screen : a header : Should I help the girl? and then two choice, yes or no.

That's it for today

Have a nice "vacation"
Bye bye

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 23/8/2021!

#458 Post by SweetChiel »

​Hi, guys!
Sorry for the late update, I was really anxious today--still am QuQ;

But first, before I tell you what happened and what I did, let me thank you all for the birthday wishes and for giving me some time to rest \(-^.^-)/ it was hectic but I guess it was also fun(?)

Now without further ado, here's a list of everything I did last week:
- I had the time of my life. I got my wish and enjoyed Monster Hunter Stories 2 thoroughly--the story is really good! I had goosebumps more than a few times and I cried at the ending Q^Q it's that good.
- I finished the last of my commissions. The multitasking is getting tough though, so I've decided to close my commissions slots and focus on Bermuda for now.
- I looked up more references for Bermuda's Chapter 6's CGs. Still can't find a really good one but while reading novels, I ended up finding good references on how to polish a good ending and how to make the antagonist's first chapter better!
- Last but not least, I felt a little guilty because I didn't do much work so I did basic coloring for the group CGs... but I ended up breaking my laptop's charger =_=;; I got really scared because I thought the laptop's charging port also broke. It was Sunday and it was already midnight so no store is open. Today, I ordered a new charger on express and anxiously waited the whole day. I mean, if the new charger didn't work, that means my laptop's port is broken and it will be out of commission for at least a few days--not to mention how expensive it will be to fix it. Depending on the damage some people also said I might have to buy a new laptop Q^Q

Fortunately, only my charger is broken. My port is okay (Thank goodness!)
My laptop (macbook 2012) is getting old so I can't help but worry whenever something goes wrong... Please live a long life Q_Q

My birthday was full with ups and downs, but it's still enjoyable nonetheless :'))
Welp, time to get back to work! The first on my list is to work on the CGs so yup, lots of drawing!
Here's hoping you have a less hectic week than me~
xoxo,
SweetChiel

P.S. I'm still working on my latest obsession, Monster Hunter Stories 2 ^^; I'm sorry!

*Due to excessive worrying, the Author have decided to take some rest from the Q&A session!

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 30/8/2021!

#459 Post by SweetChiel »

​Morning, guys! What's up?
I was quite productive last week ^///^

I've finished coloring 2 Event CGs! They're the group ones, too!
It was not easy, especially the one with 8 people in it. I'm quite satisfied with how hey turned out but I will come back to check the overall composition & light/shadow!

I tried to sketch the fighting scene... but I failed miserably Q^Q
You know, the fighting CG between antagonist and different bachelors in it depending on your route? Yeah, that one.

Once, the perspective is too boring. Twice, RIP anatomy. Thrice, it looks weird! Why?!

Finally, I've decided to stay away from the fighting scenes and focus on the other CGs ><
As the result, I managed to finish a rough lineart for Guntur's Romantic CG! ​It's a two in one, as in CG A will appear first, continued with CG B! Are you curious? Don't worry, my $5 Patrons on Patreon will be able to see the sneak peek today -^.^)/  ​As for the rest of you, be patient because you'll be able to see the sneak peek next week! *happydance

​Not bad, right? I spent the week drawing and will continue to do so OuO)b
Here's hoping you also had a productive week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. Don't forget to drink and don't skip your meals!

Q&A session part 48! If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/ 

Someone asked about the bachelors' reaction to Maya's job (Pole Dancer), but unfortunately, I'll have to skip it because it will be explained plenty within the game :'3

Because no one else submitted a question, I will be having fun today!

1. Who's more likely to burn the house down?

Arya: "......"

Guntur: "......"

​*Arya & Guntur instinctively looked at Kahlil*

Kahlil: "What? I'm not that bad!"

Guntur: "Just stay away from the kitchen."

Kahlil: "...Fine..." *pouts*

2. Who has the craziest family? 

Guntur: "My family is quite normal."​

​Arya: *snorts* "If you mean irresponsible, that would be my parents. Who the fuck  would dump their kid in front of a dilapidated church?"

​*Guntur once again looked at Kahlil*

​Kahlil: "What?! My family is not crazy! They're just--mmph!"

Guntur: "--Alright, alright. Leave the explanation for later."

Support me on:
Patreon:  https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel
or buy me a Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/sweetchiel

XxshimyxX

#460 Post by XxshimyxX »

Happy September and Happy Belated Birthday @SweetChiel,

Always glad to see updates on this thread.

Sorry to hear about your pre-wedding plans, we have a saying here that goes "Behind every delay, there's goodness" So I'm sure it will turn out great next year.

Also do make sure to take sufficient rest for both yourself and us too, for the sake of your health!

the updates look great and with the number of details you're putting into the bad endings, I'm tempted to go through the bad endings for every route first before good endings!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#461 Post by SweetChiel »

XxshimyxX wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:41 pm Happy September and Happy Belated Birthday @SweetChiel,

Always glad to see updates on this thread.

Sorry to hear about your pre-wedding plans, we have a saying here that goes "Behind every delay, there's goodness" So I'm sure it will turn out great next year.

Also do make sure to take sufficient rest for both yourself and us too, for the sake of your health!

the updates look great and with the number of details you're putting into the bad endings, I'm tempted to go through the bad endings for every route first before good endings!
Thank you, XxshimyxX!
Yes, honestly I feel relieved x'D I don't have to hurry anymore and I have lots of time now!
You too, I hope you're doing well over there and get plenty of rest. The covid cases are getting worse here, with new variation and all x_x
Drink lots and don't forget to eat your meals!

I'd say the bad endings are worth reading before the good endings ;)
Sweetness will taste more sweet after you taste bitterness after all!

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 6/9/2021!

#462 Post by SweetChiel »

​Morning, guys! How did your week go?
I hope all of you are doing well no matter where you are ^///^

I spent the week drawing and coloring again last week!
- Finished 1 Antagonist CG! ​Remember last week's rough CG linearts? I tidied them and finished coloring it without a hitch!
- Finished Guntur's romantic CG! Both A & B! ​This comes as a surprise because I thought I won't be able to finish CG B--but lo and behold! CG A and CG B are finished and I have to say, I'm quite proud with the result! ^///^

As promised, here's a sneak peek of Guntur's romantic CG, or CG A!

​For my $5 Patrons on Patreon, I will update the sneak peek so look forward to it ;)
This is special privilege for them so you guys will have to be satisfied with this one, okay~?

With that said, I'm planning to make sketches for the Bad Endings this week. Probably for Guntur and Arya because I haven't found a good reference for Kahlil's Bad Ending CG yet ^^;

Welp, that's it for now and see you again next week!
Don't forget to drink and don't skip your meals!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 49! If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

Because no one submitted a question, I will be having fun today!

1. What if the boys are given the Spicy/Fire Ramen Challenge?

Guntur: "Looks good."

Arya: "What's so hard about eating noodles?"

​Kahlil: "Oh, I like noodles!"

*The three of them simultaneously takes a bite*

​.........

Kahlil: "...*whimper*..."

Arya: "FUCKING HELL!"

​Arya: "Are you saying Koreans eats this on a daily basis??"

Guntur: "I can see why. It has a nice kick to it."

​Arya: "More like a fucking kick to the throat!"

​Kahlil: "Oh God... My throat is vibrating."

​Guntur: "The trick is not to stop. If you stop, it'll only gets spicier."

Arya: "There's no way I'll fucking finish it."

Guntur: "So you're giving up?" *smirks*

Arya: "...This is dumb, but I'll finish this. For my fucking dignity."

​Kahlil: "Haa..." *wheezes*

​Arya: "......"

​Kahlil: "Ooh... it's starting to feel like I'm getting a suntan, but from the inside..."

​Arya: "..............."

Kahlil: "Gosh... Haa...... ah..."

Arya: "For God's sake, can you breathe quietly?!"

*And so, with tears, blood, and sweat, the three of them managed to finish it all*

​Arya: "Fuck. I'm not doing this again."

Me: "There's a spicier version."

Kahlil: "It gets spicier than this?!"

Guntur: "This is my kind of food. I'm in."

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 13/9/2021!

#463 Post by SweetChiel »

​Hi guys! What's up?
How did your week go? Mine was depressing... because I was making sad end CGs 😂

They took longer than I thought so I wasn't able to finish as much this time QuQ

- Finished Guntur's sad end CGs! It consists of CG A, B, & (maybe) C. ​The original sketch was revised ​1 time, with B and C playing the role of secondary CGs. As usual the lineart and basic coloring took the longest time. The end result is quite satisfying but I think I will polish the overall mood later ><
- Ongoing Progress on Arya's sad end CGs! ​I've finished CG A and B's lineart, but basic coloring is only 50% done on CG B. I might have to make another secondary CG for Arya's sad end. Nothing too grand, but just enough to enhance the flavor~

Arya's sad ending sketch got revised 3 times, partly because his wolf form is too big so the composition to fit his face in a close up is tricky 😂 Even now, I'm still in a dilemma whether the current composition is the best or not. I will return to this CG later.

My plan for this week is to sketch Kahlil's sad end CG and finish up the rest!
For my $5 and up patrons on Patreon, I will give you a sneak peek of Guntur's sad end CG + what kind of revision I usually do. This should be considered a mild spoiler? I think it's fine, right? @@

Please tell me your thoughts about whether I should release this spoiler next week or not x'D

That said, here's hoping for another productive week!
Drink lots of water and stay healthy, guys!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 50! If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

1. Once the boys are in a relationship with Maya, what is their favorite thing about her?
-- by: Lainybug

-------------------------​Kahlil-------------------------

Kahlil: "Oh, where do I start--she's a fun company to begin with and she likes my jokes!"

Kahlil: "She listens to me. Like, really listening. I also love it when we laugh together. She has a pretty smile." *blush*

-------------------------​Guntur-------------------------​

Guntur: "My favorite thing? I can feed her lots of experimental food."

Guntur: "Haha, jokes aside, she's a strong woman. She works hard, knows about hardship, and even if it took her a while to become not afraid of me, I like it when she's there to set me straight and tells me off when I drink too much... I tend to be an idiot when I'm drunk."

-------------------------​Arya-------------------------​

Arya: "...As much as I hate to admit it, life becomes easier now that I'm with her."

Arya: "She reminds me to eat and drink my supplements. Yes, fucking supplements. She said I'm too thin! The nerve!"

Arya: "Anyways, there are less annoying people to deal now with her beside me. She handles all the talking."

2. Which of the guys are virgins, if any at all? --by: tekkonkinkreet

Arya: "...I'm fucking using my right to stay silent."​

​Guntur: "Why do you ask? Want to test drive?" *wiggles his eyebrows*

Guntur: "It's usually rude to ask, but I'm fine with it. Kahlil here might not think the same tho--"

Kahlil: *blushes furiously* "--NO!!! Don't listen to him! He's speaking nonsense!"

​*Kahlil hurriedly dragged Guntur and Arya away in order to avoid answering this question*

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 20/9/2021!

#464 Post by SweetChiel »

​Morning, guys! What's up?
A new day has come and I'm finished with the Sad End CGs! *happydance

​Kahlil's CG got revised 3 times (considering different angles, expressions, and composition, until I finally decided on the simple, upfront one :'D), while Arya's... hmm... CG A could be better, but I'm satisfied with CG B! The problem with CG A is Arya's wolf form is just too big for me to consider other angle/pose Q^Q

I will definitely come back to check the overall contrast, light & darkness, but for now, I'm glad it's over~
If you're wondering what kind of revisions I usually do, here's a sample I've promised to show you!

There are three types of revisions:
1. During the beginning when I'm sketching
2. During line art when I noticed the weird limbs/pose
3. When I already color it/it's already too late :'))

In this case, I noticed that Maya's neck in A looks stiff/unnatural since there's nothing supporting it, so I revised it to B.

As for my plans this week... Well, I'll be honest with you.
I should be doing Epilogue CGs, but before that, I need to design new outfits for the bachelors first :')
​Guntur's outfit is easy, but I haven't thought about what to do with Kahlil's and Arya's x_x
Kahlil is more fashionable than Arya, but isn't it unfair if I put Arya in a simple white shirt while Kahlil gets a new jacket, inner shirt, & jeans? 😂 I... I need to look at fashion magazines more often OTL

With that said, I think I'll focus my attention on planning their new outfits & hopefully, finish their new outfits this week!

Here's hoping you had a great week!
Don't skip your meals, drink lots, and get plenty of rest!
xoxo,
SweetChiel

Q&A session part 51! If you have something to ask the bachelors! Please don't hesitate and type away! ^.^)/

1. Among the three of you, which of you do you think will survive through a horror game and why? No cheat codes, Arya~ by: Yukina4ever​

Kahlil: "Definitely Guntur. I think the ghosts will be scared of him." *laughs nervously while inching closer to Guntur

Arya: "Who in the right mind would fucking enter a haunted house/mansion in the first place? I'd be the first one to die because I can't fucking see. That, or I'd be that lucky person who made it out alive without knowing why."

Guntur: "I doubt ghosts will want to mess with Arya. They'll get roasted."

Arya: *glare*

Guntur: *cough* "Anyways, if it's a horror game with a serial killer roaming around and you need brute strength, I'm your man. But if it's concerning a vengeful ghost... I don't know. Either way, I'll do my best to protect my friends."

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 27/9/2021!

#465 Post by SweetChiel »

Morning, guys! How did your week go?
I hope you're all well and healthy! I heard there's a new variation of covid--it feels like the pandemic isn't giving up without a fight, huh? ^^;

Anyways, I'm happy to announce that I've finished designing the bachelors' epilogue outfits!
Guntur's was the easiest, Kahlil was surprisingly smooth sailing, and Arya was the hardest. I admit, I experimented a lot with Arya... with him not wearing a mask, he feels different x_x I ended up with more than 3 varieties for him and now, I'm in a dilemma about which one to pick.

Therefore, my 5$ and up patrons in my Patreon, rejoice!
I will post them there and you can vote whichever you like the most ^///^

This is an exclusive reward for those who have supported me financially--really, it's thanks to you that I can pay my bills QuQ
However, if the winning vote is less than 5, I will post them on itch.io next week so the others can join as well!

As for my plans this week...
Guys, there's something I forgot about... the final battle CG. You know, the one where it'll change depending on which route you're in? 😂
For example, if you're in Guntur's route, the CG will be Antagonist vs Guntur. If you're in Arya's route, the CG will be Antagonist vs Arya, and so on...

So yeah, I'll be sketching a lot this week and hopefully, I can finish two--maybe all of them if I'm being super diligent. No promises though QuQ This will be a tough one because I'm quite bad at making dynamic fighting poses.

Well then, that's it for now and see you again next week!
Rest well and don't skip your meals!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 52!
A lot of people submitted questions this time and the author is really happy! If your questions haven't been answered here, don't worry, they might get answered next week ;)

1. How long can the bachelors stay without asleep for? --by: ArunikaPutri

Guntur: *shrug* "I'm not a night owl. I always sleep on time if I can help it."

Kahlil: "I once stayed up until 3 AM."

Arya: "The longest I stay awake? There's this one time I stayed up for... three? Four days?"

*The others looked at Arya, asking if he was serious*

Arya: "What? I got a big project."

2. Since Maya can pole dance, I like to assume she has some considerable strength! Would she able to carry any of the boys, and what would be their reaction? --by: ro-ses

Maya: "You bet. I'm quite confident with the strength in my arms and thighs, but..."

*Looks at Guntur*

Maya: "No, I definitely can't lift him. He's like, what? A hundred and fifty pounds? Two hundred?"

Guntur: "Hey! I'm not fat, it's all muscle!"

*Looks at Kahlil*

Kahlil: "Oh? I've always wanted to try being princess carried--"

Maya: "--No, you're quite tall. It'll be awkward and I doubt I can lift you more than five seconds."

Maya: "I can definitely lift Arya though."

Arya: "Don't you dare---FUCK! PUT ME DOWN OR I SWEAR, MAYA! I'LL--"

Maya: "Stop struggling! We're going to fal--"

Both: "OUCH!"

Support me on: