</reality> [Sci-Fi][Fantasy][Philosophy] Demo Available

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
RedOwl
Regular
Projects: < /reality >
Tumblr: realityvn

</reality> [Sci-Fi][Fantasy][Philosophy] Demo Available

#1 Post by RedOwl »

When a withdrawn virtual reality nerd has the opportunity to beta test a neural device that feels more “real” than reality itself, everything she assumed about the nature of existence is thrown into question.

If you play, please take our feedback survey! Thank you!!

Supernovas blaze in the night sky, but the gaming world is abuzz over a new virtual reality console.
Jacob Lessard, developer of the Penta device, promises a neural experience more “real” than reality itself.
But what does it truly mean for something to be real?

When Lilya arrives at InterMense to beta test the Penta, she expects to spend the weekend battling her social anxiety
in exchange for the opportunity to enter the Vitalia simulation.
But when Ben, another tester, refuses to leave the world of Vitalia, endangering his life,
Lilya sees that she has become involved in something much more eye-opening than she realized.
As Lilya, Ben, and Jacob’s fates intertwine, they must make some of the hardest decisions of their lives,
and confront their own perceptions of the nature of existence.

Features
  • A Thought-Provoking Narrative - with several mind-bending twists and two perspective characters, the story is both philosophically ambitious and deeply personal.
  • Choices That Matter - a heavily branching story line makes the game re-playable. Your decisions have major consequences - ranging from shifting a character’s attitude, to placing them on a different story branch, to re-directing the outcome of the entire game.
  • Expressive Character Art and Visuals - 14 characters (each with various poses and expressions), 12+ background scenes, 17+ CGs/special illustrations, 15+ ending panels.
  • Character and Relationship-Building - rich character development, affected by your choices, and with opportunities for both romantic and non-romantic relationship-building. Romance is optional, and may be pursued from either Lilya or Jacob’s perspective.
  • Original Music and Sound Design - by the talented composer Chase Bethea.

Progress

[Updated Oct. 26, 2016]

Writing: 95%
Editing: 25%
Character Art: 65%
Backgrounds: 50%
CGs: 40%
GUI: 60%
Music/Sfx: 15%
Programming: 70%

Commercial?
Yes, the game will be sold commercially on Steam.

Free Demo?
Yes! The demo is available here.

Crowdfunding?
-->Kickstarter Page<--
DEC 10th 2016 - FUNDED! Many thanks to all our backers and everyone who helped spread the word!

Looking for collaborators?
Our development needs have been met, however, we will be looking for alpha and beta testers very soon.
Please contact us if you are interested in play-testing.
We are also always excited when folks stream, share, or “let’s play” our games!
Please be in touch if you are interested in helping us promote </reality>!

</reality> is being made by the folks at Fancy Fish Games. We are a tiny indie gamedev studio, passionate about making thought-provoking games.

Art & Writing: Natalie Maletz (RedOwl)
Code & Story: David Maletz (terra0nova)
Music & Sound: Chase Bethea

What we hope to get out of this thread

- Let you know we exist
- Share our progress, updates and announcements
- Receive feedback, comments, and critique

Does the story interest you? Why or why not?
Which part(s) of the story description entices you the most?
Is the character art appealing to you? Why or why not?
How do you feel about the character descriptions? Did they make you interested to know more about the characters? Why or why not?
What do you think of the background art?
The game focuses on plot and character development (there is only light, optional romance) - is that a downside for you?
Are you interested in playing the free demo?
Any other comments, observations or critique? We want to hear it all!

Follow the project on Tumblr!
Follow us on Twitter!
Last edited by RedOwl on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 32 times in total.
~Please give me Honest Critique!~

J-Ray
Regular

Re: </reality> [Sci-Fi][Fantasy][Philosophical][Light GxB, B

#2 Post by J-Ray »

Hi Natalie,

The idea sounds very interesting and I love artwork style :)
Visited yesterday game's website and team website - you guys seems to be well organized and creative artists.
Best wishes with Reality !

NaiDriftlin
Regular

#3 Post by NaiDriftlin »

Eh.. Sorry. Not really. And here's why:

1)All companies with a prototype of a new technology are secretive about its details and implementations. Especially to outsiders and invitees.

2)Someone refusing to stop playing isn't super unheard of. Especially when they're on the hype train. When our world has people that have let their pets/kids starve while they play MMOs, or people that die from exhaustion from playing RTS, a player being engrossed with a game falls from 'concerning' to 'acceptable but unusual' territory really quick. And being an MMO player herself, Lilya would probably know that.

3)Because of the two of the above, Lilya seems to be over-reacting to something that shouldn't really be a big deal from her perspective.

I think you need a bolder hook. Maybe Lilya sees something she shouldn't have through the VR and reveals something more nefarious about the inner workings of the VR, or experiences a side effect of this technology that shouldn't be put to public?

Seems like it could get pretty philosophical. And I love being made to ask questions about preconceptions. So long as it isn't preachy, and lets us come to our own answer.

Yep. (See below in my comments. I started writing them before going into these questions.)

I think they're good, but I'm concerned they might clash with the sprites some? The difference between the styles may be really harsh, but I won't know until we see some sprites against them.

The game focuses on story/character development (only light romance) - is that a downside for you?

Not for me, but I'm working on a project that really does the same thing. I'm probably not a good sample for this question.

What kind of rewards would you wish for in a < /reality > crowdfunding campaign?

Physical rewards. An art book particularly.

Holy smokes. I love, love, love the expressions on Lilya. Especially that last one. It's saying "Hey! I don't like you, or your face, or that thing you just said to me."

I like Ben's design, but he feels.. somewhat robotic in his main expression/pose? All of the characters have a bit of a vacant look thanks to their small pupils, but his really, really stands out. I'm getting the feeling that may be intentional and, if it is, I may be able to read into his background , and possibly part of the plot, from his design.

I'm not sure I agree with the whole design concept behind the eyes matching their shirts. I'm not sure many people would notice, but it's still a little odd to me.
Honest Feedback Welcome! viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42105#p440676
Want feedback? Just ask!

Want instant feedback?
Join me on Discord Devtalk! https://discord.gg/K3w2khD

RedOwl
Regular

#4 Post by RedOwl »

J-Ray wrote: The idea sounds very interesting and I love artwork style :)
Visited yesterday game's website and team website - you guys seems to be well organized and creative artists.
Best wishes with Reality !
Thanks! Glad to hear it. ^_^
NaiDriftlin wrote:Does the story interest you? Why or why not?

Eh.. Sorry. Not really. And here's why:

1)All companies with a prototype of a new technology are secretive about its details and implementations. Especially to outsiders and invitees.

2)Someone refusing to stop playing isn't super unheard of. Especially when they're on the hype train. When our world has people that have let their pets/kids starve while they play MMOs, or people that die from exhaustion from playing RTS, a player being engrossed with a game falls from 'concerning' to 'acceptable but unusual' territory really quick. And being an MMO player herself, Lilya would probably know that.

3)Because of the two of the above, Lilya seems to be over-reacting to something that shouldn't really be a big deal from her perspective.

I think you need a bolder hook. Maybe Lilya sees something she shouldn't have through the VR and reveals something more nefarious about the inner workings of the VR, or experiences a side effect of this technology that shouldn't be put to public?

Seems like it could get pretty philosophical. And I love being made to ask questions about preconceptions. So long as it isn't preachy, and lets us come to our own answer.

Yep. (See below in my comments. I started writing them before going into these questions.)

I think they're good, but I'm concerned they might clash with the sprites some? The difference between the styles may be really harsh, but I won't know until we see some sprites against them.

The game focuses on story/character development (only light romance) - is that a downside for you?

Not for me, but I'm working on a project that really does the same thing. I'm probably not a good sample for this question.

What kind of rewards would you wish for in a < /reality > crowdfunding campaign?

Physical rewards. An art book particularly.

Holy smokes. I love, love, love the expressions on Lilya. Especially that last one. It's saying "Hey! I don't like you, or your face, or that thing you just said to me."

I like Ben's design, but he feels.. somewhat robotic in his main expression/pose? All of the characters have a bit of a vacant look thanks to their small pupils, but his really, really stands out. I'm getting the feeling that may be intentional and, if it is, I may be able to read into his background , and possibly part of the plot, from his design.

I'm not sure I agree with the whole design concept behind the eyes matching their shirts. I'm not sure many people would notice, but it's still a little odd to me.
Wow, thank you so much for all the useful feedback!! This is exactly what we were hoping for when we posted here.

Now that I think about it, you are completely right about the story description. It is pretty mundane and doesn't really get into the "meat" of the story at all. We will definitely be revising it based on your feedback. This is exactly why it is useful to have an outside perspective - to us, the story is exciting because we know what happens after this premise is set up. Maybe this sounds ridiculous, but sometimes, it's hard to remember that others have no idea where you're coming from (especially when you live and breathe a story/project every single day). Anyway, our plan is to take the current story description and condense into just a couple sentences (since it sets up the premise) - and then focus the rest of the description on the more unique/exciting aspects of the story and the philosophical stuff.

In terms of the philosophy and being preachy, we definitely want players to be able to come to their own conclusions. As we edit the story, we'll be paying close attention to this - making sure that no one answer is forced upon the player. As it is at the moment, you get to make some pretty major choices about what you "believe" as the character, and what you want to do based on those beliefs.

As for the backgrounds possibly clashing with the characters, we could share some screenshots.. I can add some to the first post soon.

We will certainly be thinking about physical crowdfunding rewards - an art book is on our list of possibilities.

Lol, I love your interpretation of Lilya's angry expression! :lol: Spot on!

Ben's design is definitely meant to imply that his cheeriness is a cover, hiding a lot of other feelings underneath. However, we don't want to go too far in that direction - definitely not meaning to imply any sense of creepiness or complete fake-ness. We will probably edit his design slightly to tone down the vacant-ness a little.

Could you expand a little on what Ben's design seems to imply about his background and the plot? What do you see happening to a character with this design? Just curious what ideas might have popped into your head - it could be informative for us, to see if we are on the right track or not.

Haha, the eyes matching their shirts... I don't know about that one either (even though I'm the one who designed them that way, lol). Still thinking about whether this is a good idea or not, honestly. ^_^

NaiDriftlin
Regular

#5 Post by NaiDriftlin »

Could you expand a little on what Ben's design seems to imply about his background and the plot? What do you see happening to a character with this design? Just curious what ideas might have popped into your head - it could be informative for us, to see if we are on the right track or not.
I have no way of knowing your story, but I was suggesting you might be unintentionally telegraphing common Sci-Fi tropes with how vacant he looks. Like dystopian style human conditioning. Or "he was actually a robot the whole time."

It's likely that I'm just reading too far into the design.
Honest Feedback Welcome! viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42105#p440676
Want feedback? Just ask!

Want instant feedback?
Join me on Discord Devtalk! https://discord.gg/K3w2khD

RedOwl
Regular

#6 Post by RedOwl »

NaiDriftlin wrote: I have no way of knowing your story, but I was suggesting you might be unintentionally telegraphing common Sci-Fi tropes with how vacant he looks. Like dystopian style human conditioning. Or "he was actually a robot the whole time."
Aha! I see what you mean now. Thanks for the clarification. That's useful to know.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#7 Post by Zelan »

It does. It should be noted that I consume media like there's no tomorrow, so it's not difficult to write a description that'll catch my interest. VR is always an interesting subject, though, especially considering that we're getting closer to it every day.

Like NaiDriftlin said, the philosophy bits.

"...confront their beliefs and perceptions about the nature of existence."

That bit especially sounds like something that we'd talk about in my Theory of Knowledge class. And I love my ToK class.

I'm not an art expert, so critiquing isn't my strong point, but yes, I like it. Also, Kumori is such a pretty cat oh my goshh <3

How do you feel about the character descriptions? Did they make you interested to know more about the characters?
Lilya and Ed, definitely. The others, not bad but not great either.

Again, I'm not a great art critic, but I like them - especially that second one.

The game focuses on story/character development (there is only light, optional romance) - is that a downside for you?
Not at all. Probably about 90% of VNs have romance as a focus, if I had to guess. I like romance just fine, but it's also awesome to see something different.

ANYTHING FEATURING KUMORI
*ahem* The game itself, of course, is a great reward. Digital rewards, such as wallpapers, soundtrack downloads, digital artbooks, etc. all tend to go pretty well. Physical copies of the game, soundtrack, and artbook are usually pretty popular as well.
Other physical merch (plushies, posters, keychains, stickers, and the like) tends to be hit-or-miss, from what I've seen, but it's usually good to try it out anyway and see how it goes. (I'm usually not interested in plushies but I would sell my soul for a Kumori plushie.) As for me personally, I really like T-shirts, but I don't see them frequently, so I'm not are if others share the same love for them as I do.
Something that I've also seen is offers of commissions from the artist(s) (and sometimes even writers) who have worked on the VN. If you don't want the reward to be so open-ended, you could limit it to commissions of characters in the VN only.
The last thing that I frequently see is the offer to have a character designed who will appear in the VN, but if you have too much of your plot/characters already pinned down it wouldn't be usable.
If you'd like, PM me and I can link you a few recently funded VN campaigns so that you can see what rewards they offered and which ones were popular. (Don't want to link them here because it's walking the line between advising and advertising.)

HECK YES.

I'm curious about Necklace Dude and Wisp Thing in the more characters section.

RedOwl
Regular

#8 Post by RedOwl »

@Zelan, @NaiDriftlin, I just updated the story description in the first post! If you have time/are interested, I'd be curious to hear what you think of the new description. Is it more enticing?
@Zelan - thank you for the feedback!!
Zelan wrote:It does. It should be noted that I consume media like there's no tomorrow, so it's not difficult to write a description that'll catch my interest. VR is always an interesting subject, though, especially considering that we're getting closer to it every day.
Cool, great. Yes, we are definitely interested in current advancements in VR - it's partially what inspired us to write this story.
Zelan wrote:"...confront their beliefs and perceptions about the nature of existence."
That bit especially sounds like something that we'd talk about in my Theory of Knowledge class. And I love my ToK class.
You will likely find some interesting moments relating to ToK in </reality>, although we are pulling more from metaphysics/ontology and ethical hedonism (a la the Matrix films). [/philosophy major showing]
Zelan wrote:Also, Kumori is such a pretty cat oh my goshh <3
Thank you!! =^.^= Don't tell anyone, but Kumori might be my favorite character. She is the most fun to draw and write, at least.
Zelan wrote:Lilya and Ed, definitely. The others, not bad but not great either.
What do you think particularly made you interested in Lilya and Ed, and not the others? Perhaps adding more about the character's feelings/perspective to the others would be enticing? We've also thought about adding in-character quotes...
Zelan wrote:ANYTHING FEATURING KUMORI
^_^
Zelan wrote:*ahem* The game itself, of course, is a great reward. Digital rewards, such as wallpapers, soundtrack downloads, digital artbooks, etc. all tend to go pretty well. Physical copies of the game, soundtrack, and artbook are usually pretty popular as well.
Other physical merch (plushies, posters, keychains, stickers, and the like) tends to be hit-or-miss, from what I've seen, but it's usually good to try it out anyway and see how it goes. (I'm usually not interested in plushies but I would sell my soul for a Kumori plushie.) As for me personally, I really like T-shirts, but I don't see them frequently, so I'm not are if others share the same love for them as I do.
Something that I've also seen is offers of commissions from the artist(s) (and sometimes even writers) who have worked on the VN. If you don't want the reward to be so open-ended, you could limit it to commissions of characters in the VN only.
The last thing that I frequently see is the offer to have a character designed who will appear in the VN, but if you have too much of your plot/characters already pinned down it wouldn't be usable.
If you'd like, PM me and I can link you a few recently funded VN campaigns so that you can see what rewards they offered and which ones were popular. (Don't want to link them here because it's walking the line between advising and advertising.)
Thank you for all the advice!! T-shirts are an interesting idea. I like t-shirts too, and they're not complicated like plushies would be, haha. We'll be looking into that.
We also have commissions/custom character design on our radar for higher level rewards. We actually do have one possible character who could be added to the story, so we've been toying with the idea of making that character design a backer reward.
Zelan wrote:HECK YES.
Awesome! ^_^
Zelan wrote:I'm curious about Necklace Dude and Wisp Thing in the more characters section.
Necklace dude? Are you talking about the character on the far right, or the one in the middle with the triangular pendant and ball cap? 'cause the middle one is actually a girl. A boyish girl, but definitely someone who identifies as female. We will be updating this thread with more character sheets as they are completed!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: </reality> [Sci-Fi][Fantasy][Philosophical][Light GxB/Bx

#9 Post by Zelan »

I was already interested in the plot, but the updated version is even better in my opinion. It does a better job at highlighting the problems that Lilya will face, and addresses what NaiDriftlin pointed out about the supposed shadiness of the developers. I also like that it emphasizes the philosophical aspect a bit more. ^_^ Overall, great job!
RedOwl wrote:What do you think particularly made you interested in Lilya and Ed, and not the others? Perhaps adding more about the character's feelings/perspective to the others would be enticing? We've also thought about adding in-character quotes...
Lilya is particularly interesting to me because she dropped out of an ivy league school. That tells me that 1) she's probably pretty dang intelligent, and 2) there's probably something more to her character for me to find out, since one does not simply attend a prestigious college for two years and then drop out. In other words, I'm interested to know her history. (Also, I really like her hair.)

Ed is a lot more personal. A big part of my interest is that he's a writer, which is a profession that I'm hoping to pursue, so he pretty much automatically caught my interest. Also, parents tend to get shunted to the side a lot, especially in the VNs that I've played. If they appear at all, they're usually portrayed as annoyances. Just seeing a parent figure with a sprite is enough to excite me.

Jason seems to embody perfectly the "socially inept genius" archetype. Archetypes aren't necessarily bad, and can be great characters if written well and given different sides to their personalities, but when summarizing their characters in a few sentences they usually get reduced to that archetype.

It's hard to explain what I think about Ben. I definitely don't dislike him, but I also don't find myself interested in him much, either. It's just a very neutral response overall.

You already know that I love Kumori's design, and I'm sure I'll love her character just as much, but her description is basically "extremely advanced AI," which is nothing new.

Maggie's description is interesting in that she gets along well with her sister; a lot of the times in media (and in real life), siblings fight with each other incessantly. I don't know enough about her character to really make a great judgement on her, though.

Character quotes tend to be a great way to portray some of a character's individuality next to what may be a flat or cliche description, so I do think that they would be a good idea. ^_^ Think carefully about which quote best portrays each character without needing too much context when you're picking them out!
RedOwl wrote:Necklace dude? Are you talking about the character on the far right, or the one in the middle with the triangular pendant and ball cap? 'cause the middle one is actually a girl. A boyish girl, but definitely someone who identifies as female. We will be updating this thread with more character sheets as they are completed!
Ah, so Necklace Chick, then. The character was so androgynous that I actually did briefly wonder about it, but I went with "dude" because it's slightly more gender neutral than "chick." :P

I'll definitely keep an eye out for the character sheets! I love seeing how creative people get with them. ^_^

RedOwl
Regular

#10 Post by RedOwl »

@Zelan - thanks so much for sharing the details on how you felt about the character sheets. It's really, super informative to hear your reactions. We'll definitely be working on updating the character sheets to be a little more interesting, and try to minimize things like Jacob falling too perfectly into the "socially inept genius" stereotype, as you pointed out. And I think we will be adding quotes as well, keeping in mind your advice about picking them out carefully.

I'm glad you like the updated story description! ^_^

And I'm also glad to hear that you appreciate Ed as a character. I'm definitely interested in making him a well-rounded character, and not just an annoyance for Lilya.

As for Lilya and Maggie, their sibling relationship is actually partially based on personal experience. Another fact that might interest you is that Maggie aspires to be a writer as well - sort of taking up her father's dream. Also, I figured I'd share this fun little comparison image of the sisters that I made recently:

RedOwl
Regular

#11 Post by RedOwl »

Today we completed and released an early trailer for the game! Give it a look and let us know what you think. Does the trailer make you curious to see more? Is there anything you were turned off by? All feedback is welcome! ^_^

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#12 Post by Zelan »

RedOwl wrote:Today we completed and released an early trailer for the game! Give it a look and let us know what you think. Does the trailer make you curious to see more? Is there anything you were turned off by? All feedback is welcome! ^_^

In reality you what??

The trailer definitely catches my interest. The beginning sequence is fantastic - do you plan to implement scenes like that in the final VN, or is that just for the trailer?

I like the light animation effects throughout, like the pulsing blue light on Jacob's sprite.

terra0nova
Completed: Too many to list...
Projects: Reality, Beyond the Stars
Github: davidmaletz

#13 Post by terra0nova »

Zelan wrote:The beginning sequence is fantastic - do you plan to implement scenes like that in the final VN, or is that just for the trailer?
The 3D scenes are in game scenes that occur when Lilya is logged into the VRMMO she plays. They are used as backgrounds while she chats with her guild-mates, or for short cutscenes like the one in the trailer, so you don't get to directly control the characters in 3D. Also, I'm not a modeler, so I can't take much credit for the 3D scenes - the environment and characters are all open source/free assets - I just assembled them and added the lightning effect.

(BTW, I'm David, the programmer for </reality>)

terra0nova
Completed: Too many to list...
Projects: Reality, Beyond the Stars
Github: davidmaletz

Re: </reality> [Sci-Fi][Fantasy][Philosophy] Trailer

#14 Post by terra0nova »

Here's a screenshot of a VRMMO scene in game:

And a few more screenshots just for fun:

These screenshots are all from an incomplete alpha build, but we're working hard on polishing up the first chapter of the story to release as a demo! Hopefully, we'll have a demo up within a week.

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Re: </reality> [Sci-Fi][Fantasy][Philosophy] Trailer

#15 Post by Kokoro Hane »

I must say, this looks amazing! I also loved the trailer!

Yes! I've always been interested in the idea of VRMMOs and feel it always makes for a good storytelling device, and what I like about this story is I feel it has a deeper plot than typical stories revolving around the subject.

I'd have to say Lilya. I feel like I can somehow connect with her in a way--not completely, but some aspects about her I feel is really relateable.

Yes! I really love the character art. It's not exactly anime style, yet still seems to have a bit of influence of the style nonetheless--and I really love that combination.

How do you feel about the character descriptions? Did they make you interested to know more about the characters? Why or why not?
I have to say yes, especially Lilya's story. I just fell in love with her character immediately and I doubt that will change when I see her in action.

Very lovely~

The game focuses on story/character development (there is only light, optional romance) - is that a downside for you?
Not at all! For me, that is a BIG PLUS! I love visual novels that are very story focused and have a lot of character development, I don't mind if my choices don't affect too heavily on how things play out--but more so might just give me a different perspective or see a different event play out. To me, this means that our "playable" mains have a personality instead of the typical, generic and boring bland characters where you literally decide everything for them in order to "build" a personality but still remains a flat character. So for me, this is a super plus!

Hmm... uhh... I guess if I were to donate enough, I would say a non-DRM copy of the game? (By that I mean, no internet DRM where you have to be logged into some sort of other thing like Steam to play--as a gamer, such DRM always kills my enjoyment aheh) Or perhaps, a limited edition hardcopy of the game? Those are just some random ideas that come to mind, I don't really know but those would be cool xD

YES! YES! YES! Please~

I really like how we have two perspective characters, that will be neat! B oth of our playables seem very interesting, espec ially Lilya! I just really, really love her and can't wait to explore her story. I really like how this will be story and development focused, it's nice to see a game like this on the topics of VRMMO with more feeling and depth to it.
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"