Viridescent Dragon: Ch. 3 and Halloween Special [KN][Advntr]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Viridea
Regular
Completed: Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1, Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2, Viridescent Dragon: Halloween Special, Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 3
Projects: Viridescent Dragon
Organization: Viridea Productions
Tumblr: virideaproductions
Deviantart: Viridea
itch: veedragon

Viridescent Dragon: Ch. 3 and Halloween Special [KN][Advntr]

#1 Post by Viridea »

Hey guys!

It's been a while but I have been working on Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 3 for several months now (since over the summer, actually). This chapter features all new, redone sprites, new characters and some cgs! I know that I am a few months behind right now, but classes are very demanding. I'm trying to squeeze in more time to work on it. I am also working on a Halloween Special that I should have done by the end of this week (before or on Halloween!)

Thank you for your support and I am sorry for the long wait! Here are some screenshots of both Viridescent Dragon Chapter 3 and character outfits for the Halloween Special!

Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 3:

Halloween Costumes (Previews):

Check out my Viridescent Dragon visual novels! Viridescen Dragon: Chapter 1 and Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2!
deviantART page: Viridea