Sex Robot Road Trip [GxB/G/?][Comedy][Fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
YossarianIII
Veteran
Completed: Guns & Lovers; SRRT!; Kill Your Refrigerator; Banality Man; Beretta Mondatta
Projects: Solidarity Forever
Organization: KONOL Games

Re: Sex Robot Road Trip [GxB/G/?][Comedy][Fantasy]

#16 Post by YossarianIII »

Mello-Knight wrote:I am so amused that this takes place in Pennsylvania and I've been to all those places. I can't even. XD Thanks for givin' my poor underrated state some love!
Thanks! I'm originally from PA myself and think the state gets kind of a bad rep because so many people people only see it when they're driving to NYC or DC.

I've always wanted to write a fantasy story and set it in a very normal, non-magic place. Also, I kind of like the idea of someone from, like, Russia or the Philippines downloading the game and suddenly learning some oddly specific knowledge about Pennsylvania geography. (Although as you can probably see from the post, I definitely take some... creative liberties with the facts.)

Image Image