Doki Doki Soft Boys [Comedy] [GxB,BxB, NBxB?]DEMO!!!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
nekobara
Regular

Re: Doki Doki Soft Boys [Comedy] [GxB,BxB, NBxB?]DEMO!!!

#31 Post by nekobara »

Hard to believe I last commented on this thread back in December. And the hoodie has progressed from purple to pink! Nice choice! 💖

I downloaded the demo back around when it first came out, em, 18 days ago? (I really hope I can count.) But yesterday-when my internet connection was down-was the first time I played any of the games I downloaded last month. *feels the shame*

Anyway, I got an ending for Kitty Bandages, Bleach Prince, and Albino Poet. (Yep, I just gave them some weird nicknames. Sorry!)
I assume the endings I received were okay, since Protag Bunny got to smooch KB, ride away with BP on an unseen steed, and embrace the white light with AP. So maybe I didn't get the best ones, but I thought they were kind of groovy.~
P.S. I think second person POV worked quite nicely.

P.P.S. I can't wait to meet this secret dude who still has no face. Are you hiding him in your closet? Is he locked up in your basement? Is he making milkshakes? (That last question was just completely irrelevant. But I'm a curious person.)
*meow*

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Doki Doki Soft Boys [Comedy] [GxB,BxB, NBxB?]DEMO!!!

#32 Post by Zelan »

Hi there, Glithch! I've been away for a while but I'm super glad to see that your demo is up - I will definitely be checking it out ASAP!