Cila, a veteran cop with a sour outlook and anger issues expects nothing more from life besides the smell of ozone, blinding neon lights and the ever-present manhole steam. At least, until a shady friend replaces her broken-down housedroid as a favor.
Advanced, more efficient and remarkably perceptive, unit M.A.R.A. begins to penetrate Cila's toughened exterior and possibly even heal her new owner's old wounds – if Cila can decipher the recurring nightmare the process brings. Soon Cila and Mara forge a unique if sometimes uneasy bond.
Unbeknownst to Cila, just as her life begins to find its new normal, the technological giant Velta Labs gets wind of Mara's existence and takes a mysterious interest in the android.
A war unlike any before it is brewing on the horizon, its players are silently being selected and one android's fate may spell the difference between peace, war, the blossoming of a new religion, or a technological singularity beyond comprehension.
Translation (English): 0%
Music: 20 %
1. What do you think about the story / setting so far?
2. Who is your favorite character at the moment?
3. The game will not contain lewd scenes (Although it contains mature dialogue). Is that a problem for you?
4. The game only have one route (Although it will have choices and 3 endings). Is that a problem for you?
5. Any other comments or questions?
You can find the more info in this twitter account: https://twitter.com/BloodDaughters
I am the only one developing the game, so the progress will be a bit slow, sorry.