Apocrypha [Adventure][BxG]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Evy
Regular
Projects: Meet Me At Sea, All That Glitters
Organization: Paper Parrot
Tumblr: clysmian
itch: clysmian

Re: Apocrypha [Dramedy][Adventure][BxG]DEMO THIS WEEK!

#31 Post by Evy »

YAAAASS I can't wait!!

Mello-Knight
Regular
Projects: Band Camp Boyfriend
Tumblr: lovebirdgames

Re: Apocrypha [Dramedy][Adventure][BxG]DEMO THIS WEEK!

#32 Post by Mello-Knight »

Hi there!! I just wanted to stop by and say your game looks fantastic! I first saw your characters when I was looking for an artist and came across Flora's page. Of course I wound up hiring her because she's SO amazing and talented, but I also wanted to tell you how your character designs stuck with me! I love how each one is so unique and I'm especially a fan of Jai (hot damn he smoother than a fresh jar o skippy). Looking into your game further, I see what an interesting storyline and beautiful backgrounds you have. I can tell this is really going to be something special. :D Best of luck to you in your future and have a great day!! I will definitely have to check out the demo when I'm not so busy! ^^

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

Re: Apocrypha [Dramedy][Adventure][BxG] DEMO ON SATURDAY, SO

#33 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Evy wrote:YAAAASS I can't wait!!
So. CLOSE.
Mello-Knight wrote:I was looking for an artist and came across Flora's page. Of course I wound up hiring her because she's SO amazing and talented,
Tell me about it! She's the best.
Mello-Knight wrote:I'm especially a fan of Jai (hot damn he smoother than a fresh jar o skippy)
Do you see what you've done, Flora? DO YOU SEE?? Everybody loves Jai, hahah. Thankfully, he's a main character, so you'll get plenty of time with him.

Thanks so much for the support! I'm real sorry about the delay - one of my friends passed away and I've been spending a lot of time with her family. Long story short, demo's gonna drop THIS weekend. If work goes speedily, then maybe I can get it out late Friday night - that's the dream.

Anyway, Kickstarter is still coming out end of this month, so we're on schedule for that. Make it or break it point, people! Can't wait.
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.