Deduction [Murder][Drama] Demo Available!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Alaxend0l
Deviantart: alaxendol-studio
itch: Alaxend0l

Deduction [Murder][Drama] Demo Available!

#1 Post by Alaxend0l »

(Temporary Logo)

Deduction is a Visual Novel that takes major inspiration from Danganronpa and Zero Escape, my personal favorite variety of Visual Novels. While Deduction will be linear, you can still hang out with all six characters in the game.

Speaking of those characters, they're trapped in a shelter that's situated one hundred meters underwater situated on the ocean's floor. In order to let these characters escape, they have two options. One: Allow the traitor to kill four of them, or... Two: Discover the traitor and kill them.

(As I have no artwork for these characters yet, I don't feel it is necessary to list them here.)

After nine months of on-and-off development and an engine change, I've finally released a build of the game's prologue publicly! You can download it here: Download

Hopefully, I've made something that you guys can enjoy! This is my first time posting on this site, so I apologize if I've done something wrong. I just wanted to let the name of the game get out there! Thanks for reading this, though!

Progress:
Writing: 10%
Programming: ??% (I have no idea when I'll be done programming with this game! :P)
Artwork: 0% (Found an artist, but nothing is ready for viewing yet.)
Audio: 0% (Haven't gotten around to this yet.)

Questions for those who'd like to give feedback:

Did you enjoy it? Why or why not?
Who was your favorite character?
What do you think of the interface/visual style?
How was the pacing of the prologue?