Yuri Clicker [GxG] [Romance] [Commercial]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Yukari
Regular
Completed: Aozora Meikyuu, Yozora Rhapsody, Imolicious, Yume Puzzle, Apprehend;Girlfriend
Projects: Games&Girls, Fuyuzora Rumble
Organization: Yume Creations
Tumblr: yumecreationsvn

Yuri Clicker [GxG] [Romance] [Commercial]

#1 Post by Yukari »

Crowdfunding is now live on Kimochi

Story:
Kisara Yamashiro is a freshman at Harusaku All Girls Academy. On her first day at the academy she get's lost and nobody wants to help her. She ends up in an empty classroom and see's a beautiful older girl, reading a book. Her name is Yuri Sasaki, a third yeat student. Without hesitation Yuri helps Kisara to find the right way. Kisara is fascinated by Yuris appearance and starts to develop feeling for her. But Kisara isn't alone, Yuri is actually very famous and popular at the academy and alot of girls have a crush on her. One day Kisara is brave enough to write Yuri a love letter but get's disturbed by a spectacled girl. She is Miya Odagiri, Yuris classmate and leader of the Yuri Admiration Society. A secret club full of girls who are in love with Yuri and protect her against danger. Kisara decides to join the club to protect her beloved senpai.

Characters:

Demo Download:
Demolink

Awiola

Re: Yuri Clicker [GxG] [Romance] [Commercial]

#2 Post by Awiola »

I played demo, looks interesting [and these 'battles' c:].
Backgrounds and GUI are good however textbox font is a little illegible. I don't know it be only on my computer, but simple menu in the upper right corner [battles] doesn't exist [instead this - strange something].

Dirtblast_McSass
Projects: SmashTV, Portrait of You

#3 Post by Dirtblast_McSass »

Really good. I saw the art style and I wanted to give it a try. It runs really smoothly and is written very well. I'm with Awiola though, that white font and pink background is trouble. My eyes were crossing trying to read it after awhile. Maybe if the pink was a darker shade, it could work.

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

#4 Post by parttimestorier »

This sounds like it could be really cute and fun! I like the sound of Keiko as a character especially. I don't really have the spare money to support crowdfunding at the moment though, so I'm curious about the price you'll charge for it once it's done. If you've thought about that already, do you plan for it to be $10 USD like the basic digital download tier, or it will be something different?

Also, I think you missed some typos in your story description - you have a few stray apostrophes and "year" spelled as "yeat" right now.
ImageImageImage

Yukari
Regular
Completed: Aozora Meikyuu, Yozora Rhapsody, Imolicious, Yume Puzzle, Apprehend;Girlfriend
Projects: Games&Girls, Fuyuzora Rumble
Organization: Yume Creations
Tumblr: yumecreationsvn

#5 Post by Yukari »

Thanks for the feedback, I'll change the font. You can change the transparence of the messagebox to read the text better.