DEVIL'S MARKING NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
sofiakuran
Regular

DEVIL'S MARKING NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!

#1 Post by sofiakuran »

Hellooooo so I have officially put Devil's Markings on Kickstarter. I have made a prequel to the story to ensure you know who your character is! Please support the official release. I'm soooooo excited! Art is made by MikiTakamoto on DeviantArt!!

http://kck.st/2loXqWy

That is the kickstarter link and here is the prequel link:

https://www.mediafire.com/?fsyj7c8xlzzs5cf

Below are your potential lovers!!
Take a look!
And tell me what you think!
Attachments
Prestonal1.png
Keventry1.png
Cronus1.png
Ajeel1.png
Akhil1.png

sofiakuran
Regular

Re: DEVIL'S MARKING NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!

#2 Post by sofiakuran »

Keventry's Main Story has been completed!

Prestonal's Main Story is underdevelopment!!

sofiakuran
Regular

#3 Post by sofiakuran »

Kickstarter page has been UPDATED

flaminghippo
Regular
Projects: At Bay
IRC Nick: flaminghippo

#4 Post by flaminghippo »

Hi! I think the art is beautiful, but I think you should post your plot and character descriptions here as well as on KS.

I think you may want to work with a writer or an editor to help with your grammar and possibly to help keep tone consistent. The tone of the protagonist jumps around a lot and can be pretty jarring to read.

sofiakuran
Regular

#5 Post by sofiakuran »

flaminghippo wrote:Hi! I think the art is beautiful, but I think you should post your plot and character descriptions here as well as on KS.

I think you may want to work with a writer or an editor to help with your grammar and possibly to help keep tone consistent. The tone of the protagonist jumps around a lot and can be pretty jarring to read.
thanks for the tip and yeah im working on her lol

sofiakuran
Regular

#6 Post by sofiakuran »

UPDATED PLOT:
Akeens and Ingads have had a long standing relationship where Ingads are superior to Akeens. There was a time when Akeens were the sole residents of Yardrill Planet until one princess was born abnormally. The priestess deemed the young princess to represent a new breed of Akeens called Ingads. It isn't long before the Princess' brother is born with Ingad blood as well. On the night of the Princess' coronation, she learns the truth about her origins. It is revealed she is not the King's flesh and blood. The King, Guilen loved the princess to death, but his lust for power ended up surpassing his love. He took this revelation as a chance to reclaim his position on top. During the coronation, Guilen began running his blade through the guests in order to ensure no word of his retirement could pass. He made it seem as though the castle was attacked during its festivities and that the Princess died in battle. Guilen claimed to be of Ingad blood using the Princess' brother's powers as his own. Ingads slowly took over Yardrill while Akeens were forced onto a different planet altogether. However, the Princess survives the tragedy and is put into a deep sleep that lasts for centuries. She wakes up in the modern world. Will she save her country or not? It's your choice.