CatyCats wrote:I really love the background in this one!
And he's adorable! I like it that they are apart stories and not "same prologue-different guys" like in Voltage. Also I like the choices where you can be honest with yourself and you don't have to choose the oh so sweet and mushycuddlymushy choices -.-
Can't wait for the beta and the tailoring system! I saw some dresses that looked like disney princesses xD
Ahaha, well, I've been testing out the system by recreating Disney princess dresses. Unfortunately, Elsa's dress is out of the question because transparency doesn't save correctly when you're designing something. My programmer is working very hard to find a solution for that though, so we can all enjoy that Elsa dress haha.
Voltage and many other otome games have 'common routes' - you basically read the prologue, and after that, the route splits. I've always found this very limiting, so I decided to have a unique story for each guy instead. The downside is that you will not be introduced to any other guys in one route, but ah well, so be it!
Anyways, big news!
Tailor Tales Beta 1.0 has just been released!
You can download it here.
This is a huge update, marking the first official beta release. You can now craft clothing and dress up your avatar! Neil's route now has 18 chapters, and Dimitri's route has 2. Most of the menu works now as well.
Anyways, play it and get back to me with feedback!
For those that have played the beta, here are some questions:
1. Are you enjoying Neil's route, do you still like him/hate him?
2. What are your thoughts on Dimitri's first two chapters? Do you want to read more?
3. Who's your favourite guy out of Neil and Dimitri? Or perhaps Alex?
4. What's your favourite CG?
5. What's your favourite chapter or scene?
6. Which part was the most romantic to you?
7. Out of all of the side characters, is there anyone you would want as a date option?
8. Did you at any point get stuck on a loading screen?
9. Were you able to create clothing using the “Design” button?
10. Did you encounter any bugs while designing?
11. Were you able to dress up your avatar using the “Outfit” button?
12. Was everything easy to use, or were the menus too complicated?
13. What did you like more, creating clothes, dressing up the avatar, or reading the story?
14. Most importantly, did you enjoy the game?