Have you ever wished that all your studying and nerdiness could actually go toward something magical and amazing! Adrian, our main protagonist, is basically the ultimate nerd/inventor in a world where magic is a technology that needs inventing!
I've just uploaded music previews to my YouTube channel! See the comments for links!
- 5+ hours of content
- Beautiful backgrounds and character art
- Tons of characters
- Plenty of player choices unlock special scenes and branches
- More than 15 unique music tracks composed specifically for the game
- Multiple locations to explore
1. Adrian Cerrieve Our main character. Almost revered by the tiny, poor town of Lester for actually having left to study in the capital. He never wants to go back to the capital, ever. No one truly knows why. He's been back in Lester for two years, resuming his apprenticeship with Raphael. He's basically a white mage trying to invent black magic (in Final Fantasy speak).
2. Valemira Garshadal The previously exiled princess of Armegadierre. She has lived in isolation for ten years after being banished by her father very suddenly after the death of her mother. Her extended family had no knowledge of her whereabouts, until her half-brother Edward gets information out of the new queen. Now she is being invited back...
3. Ruseau and Sonneillon The Volettian leaders of the Throni, self-acclaimed enemies of the capital who are bent on making Armegadierre suffer for the destruction of their country.
3. Mivennine Finley Adrian's childhood friend and fellow apprentice under Raphael. She hopes that one day she'll get to be like Adrian and study in the capital, anything to get out of this tiny town.
4. Phillip Lemarre Valemira's cousin and a close friend of her mother before her death. He comes to find Valemira, bring her back to court and teach her how she can "make up" for all the time she spent in her unjust exile.
5. ??? She's not supposed to be alive, Adrian thinks. A mysterious girl who appears and disappears at oddly convenient times. The Throni seem to know her as well...
6. And many others!
Wish we could show gifs on here. Most of the backgrounds are animated in-game (Thanks to the Ren'Py community for the awesome ATL tutorials!): Current Progress:
- 10 February: 7 characters completed
- 14 February: Lester town backgrounds and animations completed
- 18 February: 3 new songs added
- 16 March : Sonneillon added
- 16 March: Part 1 (including all optional dialogue) finished
- 18 June: Part 2 dialogue in process - 10%
- 30 June: Part 1 Chapter "Mrs. Mentor" added; town navigation bugs fixed
- 1 July: Ruseau added; imagebutton quick menu designed and added
- 4 July: Patroclain and Kid Patroclain added
- 19 July: Rollback bug fixed; 75% of soundtrack re-vamped using VSTi
- 30 September: Task Book/Inventory added; quick menu tooltips added; player stats added; story writing continues
- 4 January: Music previews added!! (see below for links)