Golden Hour [GxB][Romance][School Life][Mobile]: KICKSTARTER LAST 3 DAYS!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Golden Hour [GxB][Romance][School Life][Mobile]: KICKSTARTER NOW LIVE!

#46 Post by Zelan »

YEAH BOI

I'm really excited for you guys! I saw your announcements on Tumblr and I've been anticipating the Kickstarter ever since. I really hope you guys can make your goal. (I'm gonna have to clear some space on my laptop so I can download your demo, haha.)

AnimeWhoLock
Deviantart: AnimeWhoLock

#47 Post by AnimeWhoLock »

:arrow: 1. Which of the characters catch your interest? Who would you romance (or, for those uninclined, whose story premise interests you)?
Kouya for sure. He's pretty attractive, and was the first to catch my eye. Man, that bright hair!!
:arrow: 2. How interested would you be in the “rival stories,” particularly the romances of the bachelors you don’t choose in any given playthrough?
I can't say that I'd be very interested personally, but I think it's a nice concept.
:arrow: 3. Any other questions for the team?
Not that I can think of

haitori
Regular
Tumblr: matchaastudio

#48 Post by haitori »

Zelan wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:31 pm YEAH BOI

I'm really excited for you guys! I saw your announcements on Tumblr and I've been anticipating the Kickstarter ever since. I really hope you guys can make your goal. (I'm gonna have to clear some space on my laptop so I can download your demo, haha.)
Ahhh thank you! The latest demos are actually on App Store and Play Store, the desktop version is outdated :U Let us know what you think when you get around to playing!
AnimeWhoLock wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 5:59 pm :arrow: 1. Which of the characters catch your interest? Who would you romance (or, for those uninclined, whose story premise interests you)?
Kouya for sure. He's pretty attractive, and was the first to catch my eye. Man, that bright hair!!
:arrow: 2. How interested would you be in the “rival stories,” particularly the romances of the bachelors you don’t choose in any given playthrough?
I can't say that I'd be very interested personally, but I think it's a nice concept.
:arrow: 3. Any other questions for the team?
Not that I can think of
Thank you for the feedback!!! I LOVED COLORING KOUYA'S HAIR but it's a pain to do in CGs ;___;

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#49 Post by Zelan »

haitori wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:42 amAhhh thank you! The latest demos are actually on App Store and Play Store, the desktop version is outdated :U Let us know what you think when you get around to playing!
Ah, I meant phone, I was a little distracted while typing that :'D Turns out I had plenty of space! I played through the whole thing this morning and I really enjoyed it! Rui is definitely my favorite, I just adore how sunshiney he is and reading his interactions with the MC (and everyone else!) puts a smile on my face. He's probably going to end up being the first route I choose in the full game. But I have to say I'm pretty fond of Sol, too - he's really intriguing and, what can I say, I love a guy with glasses.

Nagi seems like he and his family have the potential to have a really interesting story, but as a character he didn't have too much impact on me one way or another. I love his sister, though, Mayumi is such a sweetie. <3 I'm also interested in what his relationship with Reina is like - are they friends? Rivals? Friendly rivals? I figure they both have the same goals (getting the school in order, etc.) but each of them wants to be the one to do it. And I'm really glad Reina's nice - I was kind of afraid she's start off super mean and be the stereotypical "popular bitch" character that you get in a lot of stories set in high school, so having her invite me to lunch was such a welcome change from that. And King is 100% my favorite of the three. Ngl, I'm still really hoping for a romance route with her. <:

And Kouya. Ohhhhh boy. I love him very much but I think I'm going to need some time to get used to his intensity before I can romance him, haha.

So basically, I really loved this!! I'm definitely rooting for your Kickstarter and hopefully I'll get the opportunity to back it myself. <3

haitori
Regular

#50 Post by haitori »

Zelan wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:16 pm
haitori wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:42 amAhhh thank you! The latest demos are actually on App Store and Play Store, the desktop version is outdated :U Let us know what you think when you get around to playing!
Ah, I meant phone, I was a little distracted while typing that :'D Turns out I had plenty of space! I played through the whole thing this morning and I really enjoyed it! Rui is definitely my favorite, I just adore how sunshiney he is and reading his interactions with the MC (and everyone else!) puts a smile on my face. He's probably going to end up being the first route I choose in the full game. But I have to say I'm pretty fond of Sol, too - he's really intriguing and, what can I say, I love a guy with glasses.

Nagi seems like he and his family have the potential to have a really interesting story, but as a character he didn't have too much impact on me one way or another. I love his sister, though, Mayumi is such a sweetie. <3 I'm also interested in what his relationship with Reina is like - are they friends? Rivals? Friendly rivals? I figure they both have the same goals (getting the school in order, etc.) but each of them wants to be the one to do it. And I'm really glad Reina's nice - I was kind of afraid she's start off super mean and be the stereotypical "popular bitch" character that you get in a lot of stories set in high school, so having her invite me to lunch was such a welcome change from that. And King is 100% my favorite of the three. Ngl, I'm still really hoping for a romance route with her. <:

And Kouya. Ohhhhh boy. I love him very much but I think I'm going to need some time to get used to his intensity before I can romance him, haha.

So basically, I really loved this!! I'm definitely rooting for your Kickstarter and hopefully I'll get the opportunity to back it myself. <3
Ahhh thank you for this well thought-out feedback ;____; Rui's my personal favorite and he's an absolute ball of sunshine I loved how our team writer wrote him in the demo!

Also our girls are getting a lot of love - but they only get romanceable routes if we hit our stretch goals ;;;; Hopefully we make it there! I personally liked having a group of girl-friends in-game when I played through the demo hihi like wow I can talk to you about the boy I'm trying to romance!!!

Again thank u so much and really glad you liked it! :D

haitori
Regular

Re: Golden Hour [GxB][Romance][School Life][Mobile]: KICKSTARTER AT 90%!

#51 Post by haitori »

Hi everyone!

We've hit 90% of our target goal in just 11 days! *GASP*

We're still pinching ourselves because we must be dreaming, but we're also really, really grateful!

Check out the campaign (we'll have some exclusive new content and WIPs for our backers really soon!) over at Kickstarter!

HopefulRomantic
Tumblr: hopefulromanticwriter

#52 Post by HopefulRomantic »

Omg. So I'm a little late to the party, but I just happened upon your demo on the Play store and this is fantastic! Your writing is actually good. And the design! And the art! Seriously. That's a combo that's hard to get. Way to make something pro!

Now excuse me, back to the demo.

haitori
Regular

#53 Post by haitori »

HopefulRomantic wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:31 pm Omg. So I'm a little late to the party, but I just happened upon your demo on the Play store and this is fantastic! Your writing is actually good. And the design! And the art! Seriously. That's a combo that's hard to get. Way to make something pro!

Ahhh thank you so much!!! We're glad you think the game somehow looks pro ; U ;

HopefulRomantic
Tumblr: hopefulromanticwriter

#54 Post by HopefulRomantic »

haitori wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:07 am
HopefulRomantic wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:31 pm Omg. So I'm a little late to the party, but I just happened upon your demo on the Play store and this is fantastic! Your writing is actually good. And the design! And the art! Seriously. That's a combo that's hard to get. Way to make something pro!

Ahhh thank you so much!!! We're glad you think the game somehow looks pro ; U ;
That's because it totally is. :D