Approximately 100 years in the future, Saeva, a socially anxious teenager, finds himself trapped in a building with 13 other young adults. They are all accused of being criminals and are told the only way to escape is by proving their worth and potential for improvement.
Saeva is fairly confident he's innocent, but can the same be said about everyone else?
Saeva Irus is the protagonist of the game. He has no idea what he did to deserve being locked up with 13 criminals. He's rather quiet,
but still manages to display his beautiful mixture of irritability, awkwardness, and kindness from time to time.
Effera Arcall is the first character Saeva meets. She is easygoing, witty, and immediately finds a new favorite hobby in poking fun at Saeva's
Ashor Lutius presents himself as sly and flamboyant, but sometimes it's hard to tell what he's really thinking.
Foris Niam has a soft spot for girls and is incredibly passionate and caring. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself and has a great
interest in fashion.
Sed Ingen is easygoing and flakey. He cares deeply about his twin sister and often seeks out her approval before doing or saying something.
Reira Ingen likes to argue and can come across as insensitive and mean, but she usually turns that behavior down a notch when
her brother asks her to.
Absen Mensio is a geeky architecture student with a strange fascination for maps. He isn't afraid of sharing his opinion, even when literally
Canori Dilera puts a lot of importance on getting along with people. But despite her friendly nature, she sometimes laughs in the
most unfitting of times.
Loye Presue is grumpy and easily offended. For some reason he tends to ask people for fights very frequently, despite having no experience in martial arts
whatsoever. The pattern on his hoodie reads "NERD" in binary code.
Maesol Nimori is emotionally distant but very smart. Even though she has a hard time socializing, she has a great interest in psychology and enjoys
analyzing the people she doesn't understand.
Diven Fyes is Saeva's childhood friend and somehow wound up in here with him. He is usually kind and polite, but sometimes
he can't help but drop a sarcastic remark.
Tiss Audens is shy but tends to get jealous when she isn't the center of attention. She still tries to be helpful and supportive whenever she can.
Kydan Entule has a gentle nature and is protective about pretty much anyone. He prefers to keep in the background and only steps in when absolutely necessary.
Ima Furcille has nothing but positive energy! She is easily excited and very silly! But don't make fun of her height! That's not funny!
Vanagloria and Tristitia are the hosts of this peculiar "competition". Vanagloria has a bubbly yet sadistic nature, while Tristitia is
more understanding and kind.
- There will be over 15 different endings, ranging from good to absolute catastrophe
- Said endings depend on the player's choices, and which combination of characters is still alive
- This is not a dating simulation, but Saeva can befriend other characters and learn more about them depending on his actions
- Short puzzle sequences should help the player loosen up a bit
- Estimated word count: 200,000
Pixel Art: COMPLETE!
Music: 0% (looking for an artist)
1. Does the story interest you?
2. What is your first impression of the cast? Would you already be able to pick a favorite based on their appearances and brief descriptions?
3. Are 15+ endings too many, or would you be interested in unlocking them all, provided they are different enough?
(4. If you played the demo: Did you like it? How was the pacing? Did you encounter any bugs or spelling mistakes?)
5. Any questions or comments?
A demo for the game can be downloaded here: