Remember Remember [Psychological Horror Drama][Commercial]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

Remember Remember [Psychological Horror Drama][Commercial]

#1 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Kris, Rosa, Peter, Xavier, and Lisa are friends for life. They went through high school together and all managed to wind up in the same community college. Their lives were filled with parties, study sleepovers, and everything best friends did. After all, you develop a bond after 8 years. However, there is a dark secret that clouds this friendship; one that has haunted certain members of the group for years.

The day before their graduation, on their way to their marching practice, they are kidnapped and taken to a remote location, their long-term memories locked away and leaving them frightened. Stainless steel bracelets decorate their wrists and they find themselves in the dead center of a sterile white room with one TV on the far wall and a locked door opposite of it.

The TV comes on and you learn that a dark secret has been hidden from Kris. The only way out for Kris and his friends is for him to discover it.

"I cannot wait until the truth is revealed... What will you do, I wonder..."

Who will leave?

-------------------

DEMO AVAILABLE NOW!!
https://vamichaelalaws.itch.io/remember-remember

-------------------

Creative Team:

Remember, Remember is a collaborative effort by Ethan Nakashima and Michaela Laws
Game/Plot Design by Ethan Nakashima
Story Development/GUI Design by Michaela Laws
Sprite and CG Art by ReddArt
Background Art by Badriel
Music by Christopher Escalante
Sound Effects by Jonah Scott

Voice Over Actors:

Kris - Alejandro Saab
Rosa - Michaela Laws
Peter - Austin Hively
Lisa - Dawn M. Bennett
Xavier - Michael A. Zekas
Mask - Jalen K. Cassell
Sara - Hayden Daviau
Extras - Ethan Nakashima, Mark Child, Sheila M. Gagne
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

Re: Remember Remember [Psychological Horror Drama][Commercia

#2 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Coming Early May...
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You