Repetition [Otome][Mystery]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Desichan
Regular
IRC Nick: Desichan
Tumblr: Desichan

Re: Repetition [Otome][Mystery]

#16 Post by Desichan »

Smaymay wrote:Keep up the good work and good luck with your midterms :)
Aw thanks! Just got em finished! (They went really well! >w<b)

ALCOR_etc wrote:This looks so cute :D

1.) What do you expect to see in this game?
The title makes me suspect that there's a huge conspiracy going on somewhere, or something really trippy. I'm expecting this to be an interesting mystery!
Aww thanks!

Haha I see, I see~! When it comes out, you'll definitely be able to see if your expectations will prove true, or false. ^^b
ALCOR_etc wrote:2.) What characters appeal most to you?
I really like Vaughan, Zane and ????, haha. I really enjoy their designs, and they sound like a lot of fun! It's hard to choose one favorite ^_^;
That makes sense! I'm really glad you like em, and their designs! The kids all end up being a lot of fun, I hope you really enjoy em in the final product!
ALCOR_etc wrote:3.) Does the concept appeal to you?
Yup! The summary doesn't explain much, so I'm hoping to find out in the demo/full game :D

Best of luck~
Haha sorry about that, but fortunately, the game's progress is going smoothly, and when it's done, you'll just be able to play the game and find out! OwOb Thank you so much for your interest in my project!

LuckyCats
Regular

#17 Post by LuckyCats »

1.) What do you expect to see in this game?

I'm thinking maybe time loops, reincarnation, government experiments something along those lines.

2.) What characters appeal most to you?

Kira

I feel like whatever going on she has an important role to play in it and shes one of the most adorable mcs Ive seen (>w<)

Vaughn

His kind but at the same time rather manic cheshire smile and excessive friendliness make me really curious about his background and his motives.

???

What is up with those calamari hands X'D they are both super creepy and at the same time a unique design choice

3.) Does the concept appeal to you?

mystery always appeals to me :3

extra comments

I realllly dont trust the caretaker. He seems super sinister and more creepy than calamari hands. I'm already like somehow I gotta save these poor orphans from him щ(`Д´щ)

Desichan
Regular
IRC Nick: Desichan
Tumblr: Desichan

#18 Post by Desichan »

LuckyCats wrote:
2.) What characters appeal most to you?

Kira

I feel like whatever going on she has an important role to play in it and shes one of the most adorable mcs Ive seen (>w<)

Vaughn

His kind but at the same time rather manic cheshire smile and excessive friendliness make me really curious about his background and his motives.

???

What is up with those calamari hands X'D they are both super creepy and at the same time a unique design choice

Awww thanks for your comments, and lolol... Calamari hands. XD

LuckyCats wrote:extra comments

I realllly dont trust the caretaker. He seems super sinister and more creepy than calamari hands. I'm already like somehow I gotta save these poor orphans from him щ(`Д´щ)

I believe in you! save dem orphans, lolz

Thank you very much!