But who will you pursue?
· ask your neighbour for a little bit more sugar?
· count your blessings with the local philanthropist?
· be the needle to the tailor’s thread?
· win the heart of the shutterbug nobleman?
· be the teacher’s favourite subject?
· lure the mysterious lad out of his shell?
During this time she’ll encounter a rich variety of characters from different social classes who all play their own part in her story.
Eventhough Vicboys takes place in the Victorian era, you can still expect lots of humor and playful mockery of its genre.
· Cutscenes with full voice acting
· Over 20 supporting characters who play an active role in your life
· A customizable MC name
· A branching narrative where your choices matter
· Multiple endings
· The opportunity to maintain a relationship instead of just obtaining one
· Additional gameplay elements like gift giving, letter writing and money earning
· High replay value due to unique conversations with each route
· Location navigation through a town map
· Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
We also have the pleasure of working with an insanely talented voice cast and
a sound composer who will provide the game with an original soundtrack.
Due to personal issues, we had to put this project on hold for a bit but we're back on track now.
We hope to release the demo within a few weeks from now.
22-06-2017 - We shared our Voice Demo featuring our talented voice actors.
11-05-2017 - We revealed two characters and announced our casting call.
Your input is really valuable to our development process.
1. What’s your opinion on the characters? Do you have a favourite?
2. What do you think of the premise so far?
3. How do you feel about the additional game mechanics; gift gifting, letter writing and money earning?
4. How many hours of gameplay do you expect from a dating sim like this?
5. Did we leave anything out? Any other questions or comments?