Valkyria Team [BXG?][GXG][War][Fantasy][Romance][Humor]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Valkyria

Valkyria Team [BXG?][GXG][War][Fantasy][Romance][Humor]

#1 Post by Valkyria »

Hello

I am new in this forum,i ask forgiveness in advance for my bad English,It's not my first language.And i give this personal proyect
This is only a pre-Alpha and not is it's not even the 20% of I have planned.Also the images of the characters, background and music are only temporary to represent the idea.I'm sorry I can not image but I still do not know how to put it,I know it also has several errors, right now I'm working on them

I know that what I have done is quite long but I hope you enjoy it is the main idea

I would like to know that they mainly think of history, and also like to know what they think of the characters
Overview
The story begins in the middle of a war in Europe where the protagonist is trapped for six years.Been all that time for her sister to be treated for an illness.During his last mission in this war dies trying to protect another team of rookies,after this appears in what seems to be a church,where sele proposes a way to return to life in exchange for helping with a job ,sorry for what could happen to his sister, he accepts without knowing what it is.Ending trapped in another world completely different and with another body,He should try to re-complete the pieces of life you lost
Unit Valkyria.png
This is really just the beginning of a longer story that will try to speak about how to form a team and how to fight from companies to nations.
And how the protagonist must fight against all kinds of situations, from not so common shootings and terrorism to crazy things like giant monsters like dragons
Unit Valkyria3.png
Unit Valkyria4.png
The idea was to create a story that can be adapted to situations from the most stupid to completely serious things like negotiations always trying to be fun and everything seems to fit.It may sound very crazy to start but I think if you read it you can see how little by little things start to trickle
Unit Valkyria 5.png
Unit Valkyria 6.png
Characters
the protagonist/Elise
[attachment=8]f325.png[/attachment]
At first he is a veteran of one of the greatest wars.But in a short time you must adapt to who is now due to the crazy situations where you end up in one way or another.It has a rather dark and mysterious past but that does not prevent me from always trying to make a joke,It seems that everything you face has already lived before somehow
Charlot
[attachment=7]f72.png[/attachment]
A princess from another world.It is a bit "slow" but with a good heart.It seems that somehow I ended up as a weapon with enormous potential to fight ,for a joke the protagonist ends up married to him,In a short time they fall in love with so much that they are not afraid to show it in public

Brandon

[attachment=6]f012.png[/attachment]

It is a genius but since the revenge of the protagonist thirsty endorse bleeds at all costs,In his works shows no sign of humanity
Akane
[attachment=5]f023.png[/attachment]

Soldier rookie of a special team of the Alliance,She joined the war for duty and to help the other soldiers of a terrible weapon,When the war ended he was a victim of the circumstances and ended up working where he could,Although she does not like his work, he can do nothing but follow orders.She believes that for surviving a single mission she is a war hero

Here is the Spanish version

https://mega.nz/#F!0ZITwTpT!iq4kvrYvHvcWdr4bsTt3eg

Here is the english version

https://mega.nz/#F!gMoHWA6I!x_BkdjTERl4qkEiriS8xBA

Thank you very much
Attachments
f023.png
f012.png
f72.png
f325.png