To Weave a Thread [BxB][Fantasy|Family|Drama]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Ghost of Crux
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: To Weave A Thread
Organization: UNICORSITY
Tumblr: unicorsity
itch: namio

Re: To Weave a Thread [BxB][Fantasy|Family|Drama]

#46 Post by Ghost of Crux »

Dovahkitteh wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:44 am Can I just say, you win the award for the best game name acronym in existence? God damn >.>

More seriously, though, your art is really pretty, eye-catching in a more unique way than the standard animu. Wishing you all the luck with this project, and I hope busyness doesn't keep you from completing it!
STRIKES A POSE
ISN'T IT?
(I'm terrible and did not foresee the acronym but honestly I just find it absolutely hilarious)

Thank you so much! Sometimes it gives me grief, because I couldn't, for the love of me, find transition styles that fit it and there are no similarly-styled VNs from which I could find inspirations. But it's the style I could do, sooo :'D;;
And thank you! I'll definitely try not to let college curbstomp this project-- I'm in too deep for that. GOTTA SEE THIS THROUGH

Still can't quite post the recent updates and work I've been doing and I don't think I've posted this here before? But anyway, some art I did a while back for my custom binder:

Image Image

misspells everything as unicorn. Call me Namio. They/them. | Honest Critique

Become a patron on my Patreon!

Ghost of Crux
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: To Weave A Thread
Organization: UNICORSITY
Tumblr: unicorsity
itch: namio

Re: To Weave a Thread [BxB][Fantasy|Family|Drama]

#47 Post by Ghost of Crux »

WHEEZE
so this is how some partial CGs will look starting from now on.
It'll be a change applied primarily to partial CGs that require some fluidity, so it's not all partial CGs. But ahaha @ my workload
So thankful that Em gets an outfit change to something simpler soon
Image Image

misspells everything as unicorn. Call me Namio. They/them. | Honest Critique

Become a patron on my Patreon!