The Three Amigos [GxB][Fantasy][VN]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
pixelatedmeow
Tumblr: pixelatedmeow
itch: pixelatedmeow

The Three Amigos [GxB][Fantasy][VN]

#1 Post by pixelatedmeow »

Disclaimer: Title subject to change.

This is is going to be my first visual novel and it is based on the three amigos, Girbeagly, Ogchan and CrankGameplays!
They're all great YouTube creators, check them out!

Plot:
This story revolves around the main character, Lilac, who faces many difficulties. Due to a dream she has after a terrible night, she is able to meet the amazing trio. This is the beginning of an entire fantasy journey where the four work together to find a way to return home. This leads to a perilous journey where each is forced to utilize their suppressed powers to defeat enemies along the way.
But how well do these powers work? How well would the power to fly work when you can only get two feet off the ground?
Questions still remain: If this is all a dream then will the others remember anything? Is any of this even real? Could this ever happen in real life?
Characters:
(Lilac pictures will be inserted soon)
Lilac (I will attempt to program it so a player can add their own name!)
Lilac is the main character of the game and is an out-going and caring individual. She is rather adventurous but awkward at the same time. She is on the artsy side as well!
Girbeagly.png
Girbeagly (Brian)
Brian is the oldest character in the game. He is the most mature out of the three main men. He is a calm and genuine guy portrayed by the sincerity of his voice. He's a visual novel enthusiast and his YouTube has a lot of visual novel playthroughs.
(CrankGameplays pictures will be inserted soon)
CrankGameplays (Ethan)
Ethan is the second oldest in the group of three. He is very goofy and silly. He has a super energetic personality and can be immature at times. He's also a very happy man child who likes pineapple on pizza.
(OGChan pictures will be inserted soon)
OGChan (Gerald)
Gerald is the youngest out of the bunch. He isn't too mature but he also isn't the most immature either. He is a very sweet weeaboo who doesn't curse a lot. He is a very enthusiastic and silly individual!
I have a quick chibi sketch of the characters with their characteristics here!
the three amigos.jpg
Anyways! If anyone has any thoughts so far, please let me now! I am planning on drawing all the backgrounds and character art by myself. I have most of the story written out and have 2 out of I don't know how many backgrounds yet.
Disclaimerx2: I probably won't be making my own music for this, but everything else, yes!
Disclaimerx3: I don't think this game will be too long as I really want to get this game done before the end of my school year so my hard deadline for this is June 13, but let's see how this goes. :^)

Possible questions for you:
-Have you heard any of these YouTubers?
-If not, or so, which character's route would you be more excited for?
-What kind of powers do you like?
-And how could those powers be held back? (Like in my flying example.)

Thank you for taking time to read my first post! I apologize for the lack of images but I feel that I need to post this soon to get myself even more motivated!