[UPDATED DEMO]1st Degree [BxB][Crime/Drama/Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MilanaWalters
Regular

Re: 1st Degree [BxB] [Mystery/Suspense/Drama] [DEMO] 415% FUNDED!

#121 Post by MilanaWalters »

idk which way worked (out of 10 that i did lol) but after restarting, the demo finally launched :D sorry for spaming and thnx for the help.

MilanaWalters
Regular

#122 Post by MilanaWalters »

omg serves me right for not reading the description ( i just saw the cool art ahaha) ,have no idea if i will be able to play as a killer..even with gore off, such a shame :(

Parival
Regular
Projects: 1st Degree
Organization: Parival, LLC
Tumblr: ParivalGames
itch: parival

#123 Post by Parival »

scanned pc. no viruses and the only problem found was that "firstdegreedemo.exe" crashed...my laptop is new, just bought, so its kinda weird
I'm not really sure what else you could try, we haven't had this issue with any other window 10 users, including myself. I tried downloading it a few times to see if I would get the same error but everything was fine.

Try contacting Windows Support to see if maybe they could help you solve the issue or try system restore. Sorry for the trouble.

Parival
Regular

#124 Post by Parival »

MilanaWalters wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:12 pm omg serves me right for not reading the description ( i just saw the cool art ahaha) ,have no idea if i will be able to play as a killer..even with gore off, such a shame :(
It's no problem, there isn't much gore in the demo, and turning the censor on covers everything. But if you feel like you can't handle it then no problem! Glad to hear the files worked though!

MilanaWalters
Regular

#125 Post by MilanaWalters »

Parival wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:33 pm
MilanaWalters wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:12 pm omg serves me right for not reading the description ( i just saw the cool art ahaha) ,have no idea if i will be able to play as a killer..even with gore off, such a shame :(
It's no problem, there isn't much gore in the demo, and turning the censor on covers everything. But if you feel like you can't handle it then no problem! Glad to hear the files worked though!
finished it, and aside for the first scene i really enjoyed the demo! was surprised at how good the voice acting is, the actors did a great job ( though its a bit weird to hear japanese slang spoken by english speakers with various english accents :P) all the romance options are interesting too, i tried to be kind to everybody but i guess it wont change the protag's killer nature :twisted: at least mb some of his victims deserved it? im gonna make myself believe that :lol:

Parival
Regular

#126 Post by Parival »

finished it, and aside for the first scene i really enjoyed the demo! was surprised at how good the voice acting is, the actors did a great job ( though its a bit weird to hear japanese slang spoken by english speakers with various english accents :P) all the romance options are interesting too, i tried to be kind to everybody but i guess it wont change the protag's killer nature :twisted: at least mb some of his victims deserved it? im gonna make myself believe that :lol:
Glad you were able to enjoy the demo even though you don't like gore!

Parival
Regular

#127 Post by Parival »

We hope everyone had amazing holidays!

We just recently returned from our trips and vacations! We're back in full force so that means...UPDATES!!

If you backed us on Kickstarter, we will begin ordering rewards and shipping them out in waves, so get ready~!

If you weren't able to make the KS, you can still order add-ons, just send us an email at parivalgames@gmail.com telling us what you're interested in! You can find the add-ons on our Kickstarter page.

Parival
Regular

#128 Post by Parival »

Rewards are finally in progress for 1st Degree's amazing backers! Double-sided postcards coming soon~ We'll ship them out as soon as possible. Make sure you check your mail for a colorful envelope in a few weeks~!

Next on our list are Voiced thank yous, the wallpapers, as well as the poster which will all be sent in late February to early March, so make sure you check your emails or your mail!

--------

Wondering about our progress on the game? Well right now we're finishing up the script and working on some amazing new outfits for the characters! Backgrounds are also in progress and we'll make sure to post a few here. Follow us on our social media or join our public discord if you'd like all of the updates! (Links on 1st Degree's campaign).

--------

As a side note, we'd like to wish everyone good luck in this upcoming school season!

--------

If you are interested in purchasing the postcards or any of the available add-ons (a few mousepads are still available), you can send us an email at parivalgames@gmail.com telling us which ones you're hoping to buy (located in the add-on section of our campaign).

Parival
Regular

Re: 1st Degree [BxB] [Mystery/Suspense/Drama] [DEMO]

#129 Post by Parival »

Dev Update #1: Minami, BGs, and Delays

Hey everyone! Been awhile! I just want to start off by saying sorry for the delays; I (Paradise) have been in the very stressful process of transferring universities/switching majors/finding a new apartment/trying to adopt a cat for the last few months, so I haven't had much time to focus on posting updates for 1st Degree. But rest assured! The game is still progressing, just at a slower rate due to my real life situation. Development will still be slightly delayed for the next few months until I finalize my move, but we should still be able to get the game out around spring of 2019!

Anyway, thanks for reading my spiel, hopefully you all understand! Now, on to the update!
---
MINAMI
Let's focus on our adorable little high schooler, Minami!

Here's a fun fact, did you know that Minami was the first sprite I drew for 1st degree? He only had two iterations of sketches; the unused sketch will actually be used as one of his date outfits. Now even though I have been busy in real life, I have had time to work on a few outfits for our little pink marshmallow. This sweet boy will have many outfits that you'll be able to admire throughout the game (don't forget the animal ear option!). He, as well as the other characters, will also have a magical boy outfit in a future update!

For now, let's focus on just a few of his adorable ones.

Outfit 1: "A date?!"
As we have said in the summary of the game, you will have the chance to go on dates with all of the characters! This is where you'll be able to get to know the characters and decide who will eventually end up with Rei. Now of course, the character's style will probably affect your judgment, so they all have to look dapper and adorable for their dates with the feisty little killer. You can bet Minami tries his hardest to look cute for his tutor~

Wondering about those cuts and bandage? Well if you've played the demo, you already know Minami isn't much of a cook. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for little Easter eggs!
Hmm...I wonder what kind of date they'll be going on? Definitely has to fit their cheesy romance!

---

Outfit 2: "I'll do my best!"
As far as I'm concerned, someone so adorable has to work somewhere just as cute. So, you'll be spending plenty of time with him at his job site, a pet cafe! This future vet is a 100% animal lover, and even his part time job is dedicated to making sure homeless animals get their 'furever' home! (Along with feeding you hungry fujos and fudans~) We're even treating all of you with the preview of his animal ears and tail~

---
BACKGROUNDS
Like every great game, backgrounds are an essential part to really display where the character is. So with the help of our amazing BG artist, we'll be able to bring the game to life! 1st Degree will have a multitude of backgrounds for you to enjoy! We are expecting to have between 20-25 total backgrounds to feature in the game. We may even have more for the eventual side stories! Hopefully you like them!

Background 1: Ugh..Uni...
We all hate university, let's be honest. But that doesn't mean it can't make for a beautiful background! You'll have many encounters here, so make sure you're prepared for each and every one of them~

---

Background 2: Good eats!
Who doesn't love going to a restaurant every so often? I know I do! Rei definitely enjoys a little special meal every now and then too, but who can blame him? This restaurant will be the face of many dates throughout the game, maybe you'll get an idea of what Rei enjoys eating. I wonder who he'll meet here?

---

LET'S TALK: DELAYS
We are looking at a few more delays on the horizon. Specifically related to rewards for our Kickstarter. Unfortunately, I have to do the majority of the ordering and sending out myself (aside from the mousepads, Rei's voice actor shipped those out!). Due to my situation in real life, the rewards have been put off slightly so that I will have more time to focus on ordering and shipping. I would hate to make a mistake that causes a backer to not receive what they paid for. Therefore, I will most likely be delaying the rewards for about another month or two, until I am settled into my new apartment. I hope you all understand.

The majority of the delays have just been caused from my current hectic life. One major factor is that I am rewriting quite a bit of the plot to make sure it will be a fantastic read and romance for all of you. I want to make sure it has aspects that everyone will love, but also some aspects that a lot of people may have questions about. My favorite part about writing a story is knowing that not everyone will fall in love with it, but may have questions that, when answered, may make them love the story more than they thought they did. That is the main reason that I am rewriting parts! This also means that the art will be delayed slightly since I both write, draw sprites, and do the CGs. Sprites will come first, then CGs once I am finally happy with the story I have written!

---

Please look forward to the next update! I will try to be more consistent, though another one may not come for a few weeks since this last month before my move will definitely be a crazy one!!

If you are interested in helping us out by donating to the project, you can send us an e-mail at parivalgames@gmail.com . You can also send us any questions you may have to the same e-mail. I check it multiple times per day so I will be very quick to get back to you!

---

I would love to hear any feedback from you guys, so please answer this questionnaire if you have the time to do so!
  • What would you like to see in future updates?
  • Your opinions on this update?
  • Who is your favorite character from 1st Degree and why?

---

Thank you!

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#130 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Pleased to see this is still moving along even if you are having delays.

What would you like to see in future updates?
How the progress is going and snipitts of art.

Your opinions on this update?
Seems fine to me. I think staying in contact and not going silent is the way to go.

Who is your favorite character from 1st Degree and why?
Still like Aiden. I like the look of the character and the description.

Parival
Regular

#131 Post by Parival »

Dev Update #2: Graphics, Backgrounds

Hey guys it's Paradise! Just a small update for you today~ So right now I'm still in the very long process of moving (and studying for finals), so I haven't been able to do as much as I would like to do on my end. However, as soon as I complete my move, I'm hoping to get the long awaited wallpapers out! I will also be putting an order in for the posters which I will have a preview of in the next update. As far as the other rewards are concerned, they will be out at a slightly later date.

---

GRAPHICS/SETTINGS
So we've received some feedback about the censor options. We will be changing the clickable squares to just 'on/off' boxes instead. 'On' meaning that the option is enabled, 'Off' meaning the option is disabled.

We will also be changing a few of the other options to make the settings more user friendly. One of the changes we will make is having a save button available rather than just having the player right-click. We do know that some players had an issue figuring out how to 'Save' versus 'Quicksave,' so this hopefully will no longer be a problem. The option will be included on the dialogue box options ribbon at the bottom of the screen. We will also be changing the brightness of the writing to make it slightly more readable.

Another update that we will introduce into the game is creating a guide for the exclamation points on the phone. We know that some players rarely clicked on the phone unless it was necessary for a phone call, so we will create a guide to show what each color represents (i.e. red = phone call, green = definition available, etc.) Right now we currently have red, blue, green, and pink exclamation marks for the phone.

We have also noticed the phone gets a little awkward sometimes when answering phone calls, so we will work to fix that. The icons of the characters will also be changing for the full game. They will be similar to icons you may see on social media (selfies basically) rather than just the letters and sprite headshots. Yes that means Rei gets one too~

We will continue updating the graphics until we are satisfied with them, the updated versions will be in a future update! We may also make a tutorial for phone usage available in the tutorial tab on the main menu.

---

BACKGROUNDS
As we said in the previous update, there will be MANY backgrounds throughout the visual novel. Right now we have about 14 currently created and are still planning roughly 10 more.

Background #1: Library...studying...gross

Since the university will play a major part in the progression of the story (after all, two of the routes spend a lot of time there) it obviously has to have quite a few backgrounds. One of which is the library! Rei and the twins will spend much of their time here.

-

Background #2: Help I'm scared of the dark

Now at this point, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that 1st Degree isn't a game for the faint of heart. There will be quite a bit of gore (that you can censor if need-be), so this means at least a few backgrounds will need to be dedicated to Rei's err....tendencies. We will have at least two different backgrounds dedicated to his murder sprees~

---

If you have the time, please answer this short questionnaire!

1) Has playing 1st Degree's demo changed how you initially viewed a character?

2) Are there any issues in the demo that you think needs to be fixed? (e.g. a bug, a typo, etc.)

3) What do you think could make the graphics/settings more user-friendly?

---

Thanks for reading! Please look forward to the next update which will be either right before or right after I move in May!

Demetis
Regular

#132 Post by Demetis »

I have been following this for a while, but never really got around to post a comment. But after testing the demo, I guess it's long overdue >w<\

1) Aside of Minami being even more of a sweetbean than I thought he would be, I think the characters are pretty much as I have imagined them. I really love the way they're written to be so diverse and lively! >w<
2) Mhm not that I can recall.
3) Not sure if this belongs here, but I guess maybe the VA volume? I felt like the voices are a bit too quiet. I had to put the BGM to 50% to hear them normally. Also it felt like Leo and Grif were a bit more quiet than the others.

The demo was quite enjoyable to play for me! The music drew me right in, and then that (murdering) smile of Rei's didn't let me stop xD To be honest, I have 0 knowledge about all the scientific terms, but it was still easy to follow everything though! (Although I would have no clue if all that science is true lmao) //slapped
I felt like I blend out the phone while playing though. Sometimes I don't even notice something popped up or that there is an incoming call unless Rei says so. I can't remember if there's something like a vibrate sound in the background though when there's an incoming call?
But Jun's ringtone is absolutely amazing! I would use it. Idk why Rei would be so against it xP

Also, I'm not so familiar with all kinds of rice cookers but...doesn't Minami's rice cooker has a warming mode? O-O I leave the rice inside for 2 hours + just fine because it automatically switches to warming mode after finished cooking.

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to the future progress on this game! Keep up the good job!

Parival
Regular

#133 Post by Parival »

Lesleigh63 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:10 pm
Thank you for your feedback! We are planning more regular updates since university will be out for summer soon! As soon as I am finished moving, progress will hopefully continue normally.
Demetis wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:00 am
1) Aside of Minami being even more of a sweetbean than I thought he would be, I think the characters are pretty much as I have imagined them. I really love the way they're written to be so diverse and lively! >w<
2) Mhm not that I can recall.
3) Not sure if this belongs here, but I guess maybe the VA volume? I felt like the voices are a bit too quiet. I had to put the BGM to 50% to hear them normally. Also it felt like Leo and Grif were a bit more quiet than the others.

The demo was quite enjoyable to play for me! The music drew me right in, and then that (murdering) smile of Rei's didn't let me stop xD To be honest, I have 0 knowledge about all the scientific terms, but it was still easy to follow everything though! (Although I would have no clue if all that science is true lmao) //slapped
I felt like I blend out the phone while playing though. Sometimes I don't even notice something popped up or that there is an incoming call unless Rei says so. I can't remember if there's something like a vibrate sound in the background though when there's an incoming call?

Also, I'm not so familiar with all kinds of rice cookers but...doesn't Minami's rice cooker has a warming mode? O-O I leave the rice inside for 2 hours + just fine because it automatically switches to warming mode after finished cooking.

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to the future progress on this game! Keep up the good job!
Thank you for the feedback! We're happy that you enjoy the characters~
We are working to adjust the VA volume, everything will be adjusted for the full game to hopefully be more leveled.

The phone has all of the science definitions, as well as some random definitions, so that the player would be able to look up the term if they need it. We are planning on integrating the phone slightly more so that the player would need to access it more often. It comes more into play later on in the game, the demo was just an introduction to the mechanic.

Throughout the game, you will learn that Minami isn't exactly the best little chef in the kitchen and his equipment isn't the greatest either.

Thank you for the encouragement!

Parival
Regular

#134 Post by Parival »

​Dev Update #3: Text Update - Timeline, updates, and rewards!

Hi all, it's Paradise! My move was very successful and I even got a cat! Now that all that stress is out of the way, there will be plenty of updates to come in the future! So, I'd like to take the chance to introduce just a few upcoming topics in the next update while I prepare all of the images and text to include! This is only a small information update but please read it if you're interested~

1) Plot
So one of the main issues I'm currently facing in-between drawings, is that I've decided to basically rewrite the entire plot from start to finish (the demo lines will stay about the same, just with a few changes here and there). What this means is that it will be written to feel more like a romantic relationship with the character that you have chosen to pursue (obviously). I was struggling with writing Rei's relationship with each of the characters until I literally said 'why am I writing it this way?' So, now I am trying to write the plot in a much more entertaining way for the player to not only enjoy the killing aspect of the game, but to obviously enjoy the romance aspect of it as well. The original plot felt like the romance was just a secondary aspect in the game, so I am trying to incorporate it much, MUCH more. Please look forward to the next update for more information about it!

2) Timeline
First and foremost, please remember that I am the solo artist for both sprites and CGs for 1st Degree, as well as the solo script writer. This means that there will obviously be some delays in the time frame that the game is released. Since I just moved to a new apartment, I have to pay rent and utilities which means I do commissions and I am trying to find a job. Plus, my new uni has a more intensive engineering program. SO! Please be respectful of that. I'd rather take a steady pace than burn myself out and lose motivation.

Speaking of time though, I am toying with the idea of releasing the game in 3 parts. The first part will include the majority of the beginning and middle of the story, the second being the later half, and the third being the endings. If I do so in this way, the first part could be released as early as November/December, maybe even early. The second part summer of 2019, and the third part by the end of 2019. So what does this time frame mean for the content of the game? More CGs and at least one more outfit for the sprites! Plus gameplay earlier than late next year~

TIMELINE TL;DR
IF RELEASED IN PARTS:

Part 1: November/December 2018 for $3
Part 2: May/June 2019 for $3
Part 3: September/October 2019 for $6
*these are approximations and could be released at an earlier time and for different prices

One issue with this is that coding wise, there isn't really a way to connect the decisions (that I or my coder know of in ren'py), so if you know about anyway around this, please feel free to send me an email with information about it: parivalgames@gmail.com The one way around this (that I can think of) is that once all three parts are released, we can also release the full game for the same price of all the parts combined, and those that can show proof of purchase for all three parts would receive a code for the full game so that their decisions can properly connect to the endings. Again, this is just an idea, so I would like to know any opinions on this type of set up!

3) Update/Rewards Timeline
UPDATES: I am hoping to have updates out every week to every two weeks, even if it is just a small update with a sprite drawing or plot update. I would love to hear feedback though about what you all want to see so it is not just something that I would want to see in an update. Please feel free to leave any suggestions for me!

REWARDS: Now I know it's been a long time coming for rewards, but please be patient! They'll be on their way in the next month or so. The next update will have the preview of the poster (only those who ordered it will received the fully colored version, the preview will just be the lineart). I will also be redoing each of the cosplay wallpapers to be more in-line with my current style. (The pro of doing commissions for rent money is that I get to experiment and improve my style). Both of these, as well as the KS wallpaper should be delivered by the end of June. Voiced thank yous may take a bit longer, all of the voice actors do work and have other jobs, so please be patient with these, we will release them to you when we can. Ringtones will be sent at the same time as the wallpapers. I will be sending an email to the $150 tiers to receive their audio scenario script around the same time as the wallpapers as well.

REWARDS DELIVERY TL;DR
Poster: End of June/Early July
Cosplay Wallpapers: End of June
KS Wallpaper: End of June
Voiced Thank Yous: End of July, maybe longer
Ringtones: Same time as cosplay wallpapers
Other rewards: To be delivered after the game is released.

Please do be patient with us! It's sad to say that real life does come first, so somethings with the game, like the rewards, will be delayed (as I have previously said).

-----

Thank you for reading! The next update will be released the first week of June!

Topics:
1 - Plot Continuations
2 - Timeline Continued
3 - Rei Outfit Preview
4 - Background Preview
5 - Poster Preview
6 - Surprise!

Parival
Regular

#135 Post by Parival »

Dev Update #4: Plot talk, Rei, Poster, and more!

Yay, it's here! Update #4 (on time for once, forgive me). Paradise here to give a pretty hefty update as promised in Dev Update #3! Sit back and enjoy the read and WOW what's this? Another outfit preview?!

1) Plot Update!
In the previous update, I stated that I am struggling a little bit with the plot, but overall I am genuinely happy with where it is headed. I feel like the characters are coming into their personalities which is making the story entertaining for me to write! I did get a question or two asking if, for example, 'Rei's sarcasm' would stay the same. For the most part, the characters will remain how I originally intended to write them, with just a few changes here and there to make their personalities come through. One character in particular would be Griffith. I know that, in the demo, he did not have much of a personality, but that was the intention! Griffith is a difficult character to write because he has to work in tandem with Leo, who is boisterous and speaks his mind. In order to write Griffith properly, I feel like his personality has to be built over time rather than be presented all at once like Leo. So, all you Griffith/twins fans should have something to look forward to!

Another point that I would like to mention is that if you want the full experience of the game, you will have to play all of the routes! This may be a little bit of a spoiler, but in each of the routes, Rei will be molded to each of the characters personalities. This means that Rei's path and even personality throughout the game, may (or may not) change dramatically based on who you pick to pursue! (Oh and uh... maybe a true end thrown in to one of the routes.)

2) Addressing Timeline Issues
So I want to preface this section by saying thank you to all of the people who gave their feedback on the idea of sectioning the game into parts. It really helps me figure out what the best option is for releasing the game. It may take a little longer to release the game fully without the episodic release, but I will try to compensate by posting more updates (as said in the previous update). I am hoping for bi-weekly at the least, but I will try to do weekly updates during the summer and most likely bi-weekly when uni resumes in the Fall! I would also like to say thank you for taking your time to write such kind comments! One issue I have is the idea that I have to rush release the game which obviously stresses me out, so it really calms me down to read your comments telling me to take my time and cool it!

As of right now, there is not a set release date for the game since so much of the plot has to be rewritten. This pushes quite a bit of progress back considering voice acting, CGs, BGs, and even sprite iterations depend on the plot. Don't worry though, the finished plot will still be in the range of 100k-150k+ words. Much of the script right now is being rewritten from scratch, but the outline for it is completed and I am about 1/4 of the way finished with the writing since I have restarted (aside from edits and rereads and whatnot). So for right now, the plot is my main focus with sprites coming second, and CGs to be started once I am comfortable with where the plot is.

One other thing is that many people have been asking about what the price for the full game will be. The price will be in the range of $10-$15. I'm sure I will have to re-answer this question many other times, but if you are reading this, then there is your answer!

3) Rei Outfit Preview!
What's weird is that after Minami, I have no clue who I drew next. I'm pretty sure it was Rei??? Maybe Aiden?? Anyway, Rei is the main boy so he probably should have been created first...But since he wasn't...does that make Minami older than him? Is Minami actually the oldest? OH, the outfit preview, uh, right! That's what this was about.

What most people may not know is that Minami was the only character that had more than one iteration. Even Rei only went through a hair change; which isn't actually an iteration because that hair will still be used (you'll even see it in another outfit preview). As with Minami's outfit preview, I figured one of Rei's date outfits would be a cute addition to what you've already seen! I mean, even if you can't date him, he still has to look hot, right? Not to mention, I've even added a few expressions and, hmm? Cat ears?

What do you think? Cute? Hot?

Who would you like to see in the next update? Let me know!

4) Background Preview
As I said in the timeline section, backgrounds are delayed quite a bit while I figure out a way to minimize the BGs used in the plot. Right now we are looking to finish at around 25-30 backgrounds total (not including the side stories and additional dates).

So, this will be the last BG preview for the next few updates!

Since we are featuring our beloved little psycho, why not have a crime scene background featured with him! But uh, don't be fooled, he won't be going on a date here, even if some of you freaks may have liked that...

Well...maybe a date with a victim?? I'm sure Aiden would be here too though.

Where would you want to go on a date with your love interest(s) of choice?

5) Poster Preview
For those of you who purchased the poster add-on, we finally have the preview for you! Just remember that the only people who will receive the colored version are the people who bought it! Meaning that if you did not purchase the poster, this preview is all you're getting~ They will also be signed by me! I will be ordering the posters by the end of June and will be shipping them out as soon as they arrive. So, if you need to make any adjustments to your addresses, please shoot me an email at parivalgames@gmail.com

If you would still like to purchase the poster add-on, you can also send me an email saying that you are interested in buying one. The posters are $30 with free shipping to the U.S. and if you have not purchased the add-on by this date, there is a $7 international shipping fee. If you are wondering about the material, the posters are going to be 11x17 vertical with a glossy finish.

6) The Surprise I Promised
Last update, I said there would be a surprise here, and there is! When I first posted 1st Degree's kickstarter campaign, we were supposed to have a simple trailer (don't get too excited, this isn't the trailer as the surprise). Unfortunately, between two completely different parties of video editors, we were not able to have a trailer created after almost a month and a half of trying to get one made. The first experience was just by miscommunication and price and the second due to just unfortunate timing. So sadly, our campaign did not have a completed trailer. However, we are very thankful that even without it, we were able to surpass our goal, so thank you all for that!

Though we may not have had a trailer for the demo, we do have the music for it. So that is the surprise! Please have a listen to it if you are interested! It was created by our music producer - Red Robotix.

Now even though the demo doesn't have a trailer, the full game may have one! Even though we were somehow just super unlucky with how the trailer didn't work out, I would still like one in the future! If you are a trailer producer/video editor or if you know anyone that is, feel free to email me at the email in the poster preview section. We obviously will not need a trailer for a very long time, but we may in the future!

---

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and I hope this update was to your liking! If you read through everything, please feel free to answer the bolded questions in the outfit/BG preview sections if you have the time to do so!

Also, I love hearing feedback, so any that you have is valuable information!

Thanks again!

---

I would also like to mention that we do have a discord, so feel free to join if you would like to have a chat with the devs or enjoy some friendly convos with weirdos just like you and me~