[UPDATED DEMO]1st Degree [BxB][Crime/Drama/Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Parival
Regular
Projects: 1st Degree
Organization: Parival, LLC
Tumblr: ParivalGames
itch: parival

Re: 1st Degree [BxB] [Mystery/Suspense/Drama] [KICKSTARTER + DEMO] 300% FUNDED!

#106 Post by Parival »

Ertal77 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:06 am I'm super glad your campaign is going so well! :D You guys really deserve it!

I recorded a gameplay of the demo in my small Youtube channel, I hope some of the viewers jumped to your KS page as fast as I did!
Thank you so much for your support! We're super happy you enjoyed the demo enough to make a video of it! :D

Parival
Regular

#107 Post by Parival »

Just 30 hours left of our Kickstarter!

Let's try to reach our next stretch goal:
After stories and additional dates that will be playable after achieving a character's good end!

We know murder isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea. So! These after stories will feature some much needed fluff!

We're just about $500 away from reaching it, think we can make it?

Please make sure to visit our KICKSTARTER for more info.

Parival
Regular

#108 Post by Parival »

8 HOURS LEFT OF OUR KICKSTARTER!

With Paypal pledges and KS pledges combined, we've reached our latest stretch goal! Additional after stories and dates will now be playable after achieving a character's good end!

We can't believe we've come this far and we want to thank everyone who has pledged thus far to make this an amazing kickstarter!

We'll be releasing the final update art when the kickstarter is over, so please stay tuned! Let's keep going strong til the very end!!

Please make sure to visit our KICKSTARTER if you haven't already!

vchan
Regular

#109 Post by vchan »

Man I'm so shook right now. Best visual novel I've played in a a while. I helped back you guys and hope for you guys to have a successful finish on the game next year, can't wait to play. Awesome job to the team and congrats on getting funded!!!

Parival
Regular

#110 Post by Parival »

vchan wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:40 pm Man I'm so shook right now. Best visual novel I've played in a a while. I helped back you guys and hope for you guys to have a successful finish on the game next year, can't wait to play. Awesome job to the team and congrats on getting funded!!!
Thank you so much!! We're glad you enjoyed it and we're extremely excited to be able to continue working on it!! Thank you for your support! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We never thought we would make it this far so we just want to thank everyone from the bottom of our heart!!

We'll still be selling additional Rei 3D Butt Mousepads for $29 ($25 + $4 shipping and handling) for US buyers and $40 outside of US. Just send us an email at parivalgames@gmail.com if you're interested!

If you didn't get what you wanted before the KS ended, don't worry! We'll still be accepting Paypal pledges for the ADD-ONs. Please send us an email if you're interested in purchasing one of them.

Once again, thank you ALL so, so much for the support and for helping our Kickstarter succeed!

MilanaWalters
Regular

Re: 1st Degree [BxB] [Mystery/Suspense/Drama] [DEMO] 415% FUNDED!

#111 Post by MilanaWalters »

cant launch demo on win10, shows an error message :(

Parival
Regular

#112 Post by Parival »

MilanaWalters wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:11 pm cant launch demo on win10, shows an error message :(
We'll work on figuring out if there is an issue with our files, thank you for letting us know!

Parival
Regular

#113 Post by Parival »

MilanaWalters wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:11 pm cant launch demo on win10, shows an error message :(

Can you tell us specifically what the error was? We aren't finding a problem with our files thus far.

If you have a screenshot or something or tell us what stage of the download is causing the error, then that would help us out!

Thanks!

MilanaWalters
Regular

#114 Post by MilanaWalters »

Parival wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Can you tell us specifically what the error was? We aren't finding a problem with our files thus far.

If you have a screenshot or something or tell us what stage of the download is causing the error, then that would help us out!

Thanks!
sorry, its in russian
download/file.php?mode=view&id=46588
Attachments
2017-12-11 (1).png

Parival
Regular

#115 Post by Parival »

sorry, its in russian
Could you translate the error for us? Our best guess right now is that you aren't playing in English locale, but we can't specify the issue if we can't read the error message.

MilanaWalters
Regular

#116 Post by MilanaWalters »

Parival wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:50 pm
sorry, its in russian
Could you translate the error for us? Our best guess right now is that you aren't playing in English locale, but we can't specify the issue if we can't read the error message.
the program C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/atiadlxy.dll isnt intended to be executed on Windows or contains an error. Try to setup a program one more time or consult a system admin or a developer of the program. The state of the error is 0xc000012f.

Parival
Regular

#117 Post by Parival »

the program C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/atiadlxy.dll isnt intended to be executed on Windows or contains an error. Try to setup a program one more time or consult a system admin or a developer of the program. The state of the error is 0xc000012f.
This is an issue with your computer, rather than the files of the game itself. It can be caused by corrupt system files. Please see this GUIDE to try to resolve the issue. If this does not resolve the issue, then it is also possible that your video drivers are out of date.

MilanaWalters
Regular

#118 Post by MilanaWalters »

Parival wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:49 pm
This is an issue with your computer, rather than the files of the game itself. It can be caused by corrupt system files. Please see this GUIDE to try to resolve the issue. If this does not resolve the issue, then it is also possible that your video drivers are out of date.
did a complete scan, got a message: windows didnt detect any corrupt files.the video drivers are up to date.

Parival
Regular

#119 Post by Parival »

did a complete scan, got a message: windows didnt detect any corrupt files.the video drivers are up to date.
There are a few more things that I can think of that you could try:

1)

2) Run your anti-virus, it could be possible your computer has one that prevents the demo from downloading properly.

3) You could visit this website, it has an ERROR-KIT TOOL for Window's 10. It has info regarding the error but it also links the tool.

I'm not sure what else you could try otherwise. It might be worth it for you to contact Windows Support if the issue isn't resolved.

MilanaWalters
Regular

#120 Post by MilanaWalters »

Parival wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:12 pm
There are a few more things that I can think of that you could try:

1)

2) Run your anti-virus, it could be possible your computer has one that prevents the demo from downloading properly.

3) You could visit this website, it has an ERROR-KIT TOOL for Window's 10. It has info regarding the error but it also links the tool.

I'm not sure what else you could try otherwise. It might be worth it for you to contact Windows Support if the issue isn't resolved.
scanned pc. no viruses and the only problem found was that "firstdegreedemo.exe" crashed...my laptop is new, just bought, so its kinda weird