Cardinal Cross [COMPLETED][sci-fi][STEAM][Commercial]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Knight of Hearts
Regular

Re: Cardinal Cross [sci-fi][DEMO][Commercial]

#16 Post by Knight of Hearts »

Hi there, I have no played the demo, but I probably would if it was a romantic game. I'm really sold on the sci-fi tho!

A few impressive things:
1. the backgrounds are gorgeous and so is the lineless blended artwork for the CGs
2. I like the general color scheme of the game, with predominant browns and a certain softness
3. The sci fi outfit designs are great! me dig
4. I also like the clean dialogue box and nice touch with the sizing of the text bar on the bottom!

Is this going to be available on steam? if so I can honestly say it feels like a its a good commercial product since the visuals are definitely done with care and attention.
A Sci-fi Drama with Romance in Development (Yaoi, 18+) --- Join public DISCORD: https://discord.gg/yPDEZkN

Rinmaru
Regular
Completed: Cardinal Cross
Projects: Cardinal Cross
Tumblr: impqueengames
Deviantart: rinmaru

Re: Cardinal Cross [sci-fi][DEMO][Commercial]

#17 Post by Rinmaru »

@Knight of Hearts
Hi there, I have no played the demo, but I probably would if it was a romantic game. I'm really sold on the sci-fi tho!

A few impressive things:
1. the backgrounds are gorgeous and so is the lineless blended artwork for the CGs
2. I like the general color scheme of the game, with predominant browns and a certain softness
3. The sci fi outfit designs are great! me dig
4. I also like the clean dialogue box and nice touch with the sizing of the text bar on the bottom!

Is this going to be available on steam? if so I can honestly say it feels like a its a good commercial product since the visuals are definitely done with care and attention.
Thank you so much for the reply! :)
Cardinal Cross is not a romance game, but it does contain romance subplots. It has 2 male and 1 female romance options. =)
And the game will be released on Steam. There is already a store page here.
A new demo will be released soon, and an early-access version will be released on 03.21.2018!

Knight of Hearts
Regular

Re: Cardinal Cross [sci-fi][GxB/GxG][Commercial]

#18 Post by Knight of Hearts »

Thank you for clarifying the romance part and providing the dates:)

I added it to my wishlist on Steam XD The additional sci fi backgrounds you have featured on the store page are gorgeous. it's pretty delicate balance to make them awesome and yet in a such a way that they don't overpower the characters! And you managed wonderfully!
A Sci-fi Drama with Romance in Development (Yaoi, 18+) --- Join public DISCORD: https://discord.gg/yPDEZkN

Rinmaru
Regular

Re: Cardinal Cross [sci-fi][GxB/GxG][Commercial]

#19 Post by Rinmaru »

@Knight of Hearts
it's pretty delicate balance to make them awesome and yet in a such a way that they don't overpower the characters! And you managed wonderfully!
The backgrounds are by N8watcher, but I'll pass along your compliments! :) There is a credits section at the bottom of the main post.

Rinmaru
Regular

Re: Cardinal Cross [COMPLETED][sci-fi][STEAM][Commercial]

#20 Post by Rinmaru »

The full version is completed and released on Steam. =)