Band Camp Boyfriend [Otome] [GxB] [Dramedy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Dark Sentinel
Regular
Completed: Five in Frills

Re: Band Camp Boyfriend [Otome] [GxB] [Romance, Comedy] [UPD

#16 Post by Dark Sentinel »

Xandra wrote:story time?
Only if you strongly believe you need to know this.
My first conductor ever was one of those typical orchestra alcoholics of undefined age. He could be right anywhere between 30 and 60. Our principal... well, either he liked this conductor or tolerated him anyway 'cause he was nice to us little stupid kids. I guess I met him when I was... 10? I don't really remember.
So, he was nice to us, not too strict, but he made us do what we had to do anyway. Kind at heart, forever young, drunk at nights. Your average Chaotic Good. Then somebody framed him and he had to leave. Awful.

Then there was mr. L., old (well, nearing his fifties), strict, harsh, typical Lawful Evil. People around tend to worship him 'cause he's great and hell, he deserved that. I hated him, but he knew what's he's doing, 'cause, like, you need different approaches for little loyal kids between 8 and 14 and for grown misloyal teens past their 16, so he choose the path of terror. Worked fine for us.
I mean, you know, he was a fine guy in everyday life, but as soon as he came to our rehearsals, he changed his attitude completely.

And then there was military service for me. In order to get to military orchestra you need to pull some levers. I kinda ignored that (I didn't care in the slightest) and ended in [data expunged]. I said "well, fine" and I had my hands full with military studies and everyday duties. But then sometimes major P. (a real major, like, military rank), our regimental conductor needed me and he summoned me hor his needs.
He sorta didn't care if he's seing civilian musicians in his band (most of it were actually civilians past 40) or a bunch of military [data expunged] who just have needed skills, so he was good to everyone. Lawful Good, if you ask about alignment.
Xandra wrote:The sax god has arrived. ;)
Uh-oh. Yeah, he sorta looks like one of those sax gods I knew.
щ (ºДº ) щ

Xandra
Regular
Completed: Band Camp Boyfriend
Projects: Band Camp Boyfriend
Tumblr: http://lovebirdgames.tumblr.com/
itch: lovebird-games
Discord: xandra42

#17 Post by Xandra »

Oh man all those beautiful sprites! I've gotta say I'm most interested in Clark because I have a weakness for the no-nonsense types. >w< Good luck with this you guys.

To answer a few of the questions, I was never in band but so many of my friends were, and they were constantly making band 'in' jokes and talking about how great it was. I was a choir girl xD I'm not usually a fan of high school settings, but I guess what drew me was the idea of focusing on one particular aspect of high school, i.e band, and having it be a major part of the plot, rather than just 'well we're in high school, yup, that's a thing'.

If I see the kick starter around in the future I'll definitely help out!
@miniyan Thank you for your support! It means a lot! I get you with the HS thing. I'm not much for typical high school settings either and if the premise wasn't band, I would prefer to make a game with characters who are a little older. But high school marching band is a much more universal experience than college band or drum corps, so it was definitely the way to go. :)

@Dark Sentinel Very interesting...especially the first one. Hmmm. :?

keelan

#18 Post by keelan »

Welp, I hope I'm not too late to the feedback party?

1. What piqued your interest in this game? Are you/were you in band or do you play a musical instrument?

I saw the title and clicked the link without thinking, haha. I get so excited seeing VNs centred around bands because I play the baritone/euphonium, and I always wonder if my section gets mentioned--I've got no experience with marching bands, but I do love low brass representation.

Then I noticed 'psychological thriller' and 'instrument abuse' and it piqued curiosity. Colour me surprised!

2. What do you think of the premise and setting?

I like it! A music romcom with a touch of mystery? Sounds like a fun idea. I get excited just thinking about it, to be honest.

3. What are your initial impressions of the dateable characters? Which one(s) stands out to you most, or which do you think you would pursue first?

Let's see:
Tom - Reminds me of a trombonist I know. She's my friend, so I think we'll get along :)
Peter - He's The Jerk, isn't he? Personality-wise, I would never be caught touching him, but I don't hate/dislike him either. Still, I always like those routes. I have a feeling I'll like him in the end. Maybe.
Clark - The rivalry w/ Cadence worries me (I'm not too keen to bickering couples), but who knows? Otherwise, Clark's okay. I like no-nonsense kids.
Samuel - Mmm, seems chill. I wonder if he's the type to play Careless Whisper at random xD
Poptart - I think the freckles are a nice touch! But woah??? Red eyes + white hair + nickname??? My Spidey senses are tingling.
Doug - Drumline kiddos always fall under my good books. Though a junior at 17? And his birthday's in December? While every other listed junior is 16? ...Did he repeat a year? (watch, I probably did my math wrong)
Garth - I don't trust him. I...don't know why, but I get this weird vibe from seeing his face. It might be because I have no experience with the Colour Guard but *shrug* something about him feels fishy

As for standing out the most, I think I'll give it to Samuel and Poptart; they're kind of mysterious. Maybe throw Garth into the mix.

I'll go through the routes as listed (Tom -> Garth), unless there was no significance in the order you put them in :P

4. What do you think of the protagonist?

She seems interesting. I like the lightning necklace she has. That, plus the visor and sunglasses really capture the 'quirky' you wrote in her description. She's cute!

5. Do you have any expectations?

Lots of band jokes B)

In all seriousness, light-hearted fun and silly writing would be great. Oh! And a good soundtrack, if that isn't too much to ask?

6. Any other questions, comments, suggestions or feedback?

-Alex might be my favourite from first impressions alone (what's with short kids and their need to play big instruments?)
-Bandit sounds like a wild ride
-I'm not looking for answers (all these questions/guesses are just me thinking out loud!), but it'd be cool if Peter + Felicity get together (like, in a concrete relationship) in one of the endings. Side characters need love too, yeah?
-Imagining Doug w/ his bass drum as his official in-game sprite (even if it's not) makes me laugh. Think of how much space he'd take up on-screen!
-I like the girls' shirts. Clef hearts are love <3 And just, Marian's design in general. She's super pretty.
-Kudos to @potouto for the logo! It looks fab.
-As for character designs, I'm really pleased to see all this ethnic diversity??? I mean, wow! Different skin tones and facial features. That's wonderful.

Good luck on the project!!! I'm looking forward to future updates!

Inferno

#19 Post by Inferno »

keelan wrote: She seems interesting. I like the lightning necklace she has. That, plus the visor and sunglasses really capture the 'quirky' you wrote in her description. She's cute!
Eeeee! Someone noticed the necklace!!

It's actually based off something I wore all throughout high school. Xandra and Mello thought we should give it to Cadence.
keelan wrote:Different skin tones and facial features. That's wonderful.
I love playing around with facial features. They can really add to a character's personality. Eyes and noses are my favorite. The different facial features were present in the concept art as well, and I think Flora did a really good job of "translating" them to the finished product.

...Tom's nose took a long time to get exactly right, and my early Poptarts were a little unsettling.

Xandra
Regular

#20 Post by Xandra »

Welp, I hope I'm not too late to the feedback party?
@keelan NO, we love feedback! And you gave so much of it too, thank you!
1. What piqued your interest in this game? Are you/were you in band or do you play a musical instrument?

I saw the title and clicked the link without thinking, haha. I get so excited seeing VNs centred around bands because I play the baritone/euphonium, and I always wonder if my section gets mentioned--I've got no experience with marching bands, but I do love low brass representation.
I always love when band people stop by! Welcome! Of course we didn't forget the baritones/euphoniums. :wink:
Let's see:
Tom - Reminds me of a trombonist I know. She's my friend, so I think we'll get along :)
Peter - He's The Jerk, isn't he? Personality-wise, I would never be caught touching him, but I don't hate/dislike him either. Still, I always like those routes. I have a feeling I'll like him in the end. Maybe.
Clark - The rivalry w/ Cadence worries me (I'm not too keen to bickering couples), but who knows? Otherwise, Clark's okay. I like no-nonsense kids.
Samuel - Mmm, seems chill. I wonder if he's the type to play Careless Whisper at random xD
Poptart - I think the freckles are a nice touch! But woah??? Red eyes + white hair + nickname??? My Spidey senses are tingling.
Doug - Drumline kiddos always fall under my good books. Though a junior at 17? And his birthday's in December? While every other listed junior is 16? ...Did he repeat a year? (watch, I probably did my math wrong)
Garth - I don't trust him. I...don't know why, but I get this weird vibe from seeing his face. It might be because I have no experience with the Colour Guard but *shrug* something about him feels fishy
Peter: N--...Yes. But he's our jerk.
Doug: Daaaaang you're observant. That's all I'm gonna say. ;)
Garth: It's the hand behind the back pose, isn't it?

In all seriousness, light-hearted fun and silly writing would be great. Oh! And a good soundtrack, if that isn't too much to ask?
I'm working on it! I'm probably writing way too much music for my own good though, haha. There are gonna be like 50 tracks at this rate...
-Alex might be my favourite from first impressions alone (what's with short kids and their need to play big instruments?)
I swear this kid is going to steal the show and he's not even a dating option. We like giving the small children big instruments for some reason, and muscley men like Peter get small instruments. :)
-Imagining Doug w/ his bass drum as his official in-game sprite (even if it's not) makes me laugh. Think of how much space he'd take up on-screen!
-I like the girls' shirts. Clef hearts are love <3 And just, Marian's design in general. She's super pretty.
These are the sprites that will go in the game; every character has a pose with and without their instrument at a minimum. So Doug's Bass Drum shall consume the screen.

Thanks so much for your support and kind words! Your post made my day.

Mello-Knight
Regular
Tumblr: lovebirdgames

#21 Post by Mello-Knight »

@keelan Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! Not gonna lie, while I was reading it at work I got randomly emotional like "...Band Camp Boyfriend is really happening. We're on our way." XD It was a long day, okay?
I'll go through the routes as listed (Tom -> Garth), unless there was no significance in the order you put them in :P
Nah, the order isn't significant. It just...felt right. But you can play them in whatever order your heart desires!
My sister is working on an amazing soundtrack!! :D Of course a game about marching band will need original and catchy songs of its own~ :3 I can guarantee light-hearted fun and silly writing too.

Thanks again!! <3

Meyismyname
Projects: Unplanned Amour, Last Stanza

#22 Post by Meyismyname »

The first two things that caught my eye were the art style and the name.
I play the piano, sing, and I am currently majoring in music, so the musical theme was another factor in my interest.

The game being set in "a literal camp in the middle of nowhere" immediately smells of intrigue

3. What are your initial impressions of the dateable characters? Which one(s) stands out to you most, or which do you think you would pursue first?

I like all of their color schemes.

Tom: Is that Gavin Free from Achievement Hunter/ Slow Mo Guys???
Seems friendly and interesting. So he's obviously hiding a super dark secret! Please tell me he makes a "tombone" joke at some point.

Peter: Looks like an asshole, has a description that makes him seem like an asshole, womanizer. Nice.

Clark: I am most interested in pursuing him because I'm a sucker for the reluctant jerk rival who really doesn't want to fall in love with you but can't help it.

Samuel: Seems pretty cool. I'd like to get to know him better.

Poptart: Childish appearance but surprisingly mature... Ehhhh... The younger ones are never my cup of tea in these games, even if they are wise beyond their years. But his design is super cute!

Doug: AAAnd I just realized that their bandit logo is a sideways B lol. He seems like a strong, sweet, lovable idiot.

Garth: Not gonna lie, his outfit makes him look like a lifeguard lol. Hmm. Don't have many other opinions of him either way. Would probably pursue him somewhere in the middle since I'm neither super enthusiastic or unenthusiastic about him.

Cadence (iseewhatyoudidthere) seems cheerful, friendly, enthusiastic, and optimistic: perfect for the role of otome protagonist!
Her design reminds me a lot of Athena Cykes from the Ace Attorney franchise.

The description of the gameplay and how choices greatly affect the story leads me to believe that the game isn't just your typical stat-raising game interspersed with some cutscenes (not that there is anything wrong with that kind of game!), which hopefully will make playing through each path to get every ending more enjoyable and less mindless.
I'm interested in discovering the mystery and psychological thriller aspects of the game, since in this you've only given us hints of possible intrigue.

6. Any other questions, comments, suggestions or feedback?

About the side characters:
At first glance I was just looking at everyone's roles and for a brief second I thought Susie was Mr. Wiley's assistant before I went "wha?" and read more closely lol.
All three girls need to tell me where I can get their shirts!
Be careful with that flute there, Felicity. Also she doesn't look like she'd be friendly towards Cadence but could be if Cadence tried hard enough. Challenge Accepted!
And oh yay. An annoying know-it-all little brother. Who is described as annoying by the game itself. My favorite. (Well, seeing how/if Peter really loves him might make him more redeeming.)

And on that note: All of my negative comments on characters is because I don't like them personally. Character-wise they all seem great and the cast is super diverse and awesome and realistic!

Overall I'm really looking forward to this game! And if you ever need someone to proofread the script, hit me up XD

Inferno

#23 Post by Inferno »

Meyismyname wrote: Cadence (iseewhatyoudidthere) seems cheerful, friendly, enthusiastic, and optimistic: perfect for the role of otome protagonist!
Oh, I didn't notice the similarity to Athena before, but now that you mention it...hey, why not! Xandra, Mello, and I are all big Ace Attorney fans. :D If you look closely at Samuel's facial hair, you might notice that it looks familiar... ;)

keelan

#24 Post by keelan »

Inferno wrote:I love playing around with facial features. They can really add to a character's personality. Eyes and noses are my favorite. The different facial features were present in the concept art as well, and I think Flora did a really good job of "translating" them to the finished product.
Well, you both did an amazing job. The sprites really define the characters, even at first glance (with the poses, features, and all the tiny details). Flora did awesome with the instruments! I look at them and appreciate all the keys and valves -OuO-

I can't wait to see concept art!!!
Xandra wrote:Garth: It's the hand behind the back pose, isn't it?
Xandra wrote:There are gonna be like 50 tracks at this rate...
Xandra wrote:I swear this kid is going to steal the show and he's not even a dating option. We like giving the small children big instruments for some reason, and muscley men like Peter get small instruments. :)
-Haha, I think you're right; it makes Garth's smile look unnerving. And with his 'polite gentleman...ness,' it seems like he's hiding something. But to be fair, who isn't?
-I'm super stoked about the tracks though! I spend a lot of time idling in VNs for the music. Knowing they'll be original tracks just increases the hype!
-Funny that you mention that, because my band is reflective of it: our shortest (barely 5') plays the bari sax while a 6' broad-shouldered kid rocks the flute. Meanwhile, it's a running joke that I can stuff myself inside my instrument case.
Mello-Knight wrote:Nah, the order isn't significant. It just...felt right. But you can play them in whatever order your heart desires!
Oh!!! Thank you so much for answering that! Then I guess I'll do Peter -> Sam -> Doug -> Pop -> Garth -> Clark -> Tom
1. So I can rip the band-aid off and either hate/love Peter for the rest of my playthroughs
2. Samuel's so interesting??? I have so many questions about him??? I dunno, I want to find out what his deal is
3. Same as Sam, except to a lesser extent (*gasp* but why did he repeat a year?)
4. Poptart's cute! I want to see if we learn his real name! That, and I can squish Garth between two characters I'm not suspicious of
5. For all intents and purposes, I don't actually hate Garth; he's my favourite character archetype! But I'll reserve any doubts until I play the game
6. I have high hopes that Clark's route is going to be good. Just a feeling
7. Fingers crossed that Tom gives off childhood (middle school?) friend vibes and his route turns out to be sweet and cute and fluffy and deserves the title of 'saving the best for last'

Ahhh, I talk a lot. I'll leave it here before I go into a whole tangent about route speculations xP

Meyismyname
Projects: Unplanned Amour, Last Stanza

#25 Post by Meyismyname »

Inferno wrote:
Meyismyname wrote: Cadence (iseewhatyoudidthere) seems cheerful, friendly, enthusiastic, and optimistic: perfect for the role of otome protagonist!
Oh, I didn't notice the similarity to Athena before, but now that you mention it...hey, why not! Xandra, Mello, and I are all big Ace Attorney fans. :D If you look closely at Samuel's facial hair, you might notice that it looks familiar... ;)
OMG IT'S GODOT I DID NOT NOTICE THAT BUT NOW I DO

Xandra
Regular

#26 Post by Xandra »

My goodness I'm having trouble keeping up with the thread now and I love it!

@Meyismyname Thanks for stopping by and answering our questions! We really appreciate it!
I am currently majoring in music
Aw yeah. *fist bump* Good luck with that! Don't give up!
Tom: Is that Gavin Free from Achievement Hunter/ Slow Mo Guys???
*goes to google* Whoa! The nose and the eyes and the hair...you're right. Heh, he's cute.
Poptart: Childish appearance but surprisingly mature... Ehhhh... The younger ones are never my cup of tea in these games, even if they are wise beyond their years. But his design is super cute!
Same. xD I don't go for the Poptarts either, but we want to make each character and storyline engaging so hopefully players will still have fun playing every route even if a certain character isn't their "type." Every character has substantial involvement in routes other than their own as well.
The description of the gameplay and how choices greatly affect the story leads me to believe that the game isn't just your typical stat-raising game interspersed with some cutscenes (not that there is anything wrong with that kind of game!), which hopefully will make playing through each path to get every ending more enjoyable and less mindless. I'm interested in discovering the mystery and psychological thriller aspects of the game, since in this you've only given us hints of possible intrigue.
Yeah...we're not that into games that are heavy on the stat raising and prefer to keep the focus on the story. The plan is to do hidden affinity stats for each boy. The mystery/thriller stuff will probably remain pretty secret for a while, but we wanted everyone to have an idea of what they might be getting themselves into. :wink:
And on that note: All of my negative comments on characters is because I don't like them personally. Character-wise they all seem great and the cast is super diverse and awesome and realistic!
No worries! I fully expect some of these characters to be controversial, particularly Peter. I'd much rather someone have a negative opinion of a character than no opinion.
Oh!!! Thank you so much for answering that! Then I guess I'll do Peter -> Sam -> Doug -> Pop -> Garth -> Clark -> Tom
1. So I can rip the band-aid off and either hate/love Peter for the rest of my playthroughs
2. Samuel's so interesting??? I have so many questions about him??? I dunno, I want to find out what his deal is
3. Same as Sam, except to a lesser extent (*gasp* but why did he repeat a year?)
4. Poptart's cute! I want to see if we learn his real name! That, and I can squish Garth between two characters I'm not suspicious of
5. For all intents and purposes, I don't actually hate Garth; he's my favourite character archetype! But I'll reserve any doubts until I play the game
6. I have high hopes that Clark's route is going to be good. Just a feeling
7. Fingers crossed that Tom gives off childhood (middle school?) friend vibes and his route turns out to be sweet and cute and fluffy and deserves the title of 'saving the best for last'
@keelan Your intuition concerning the characters and routes is scarily good. xD I do think Clark's story is the best at the moment and I hope we can make the others just as good. I was very interested to read the order you plan on playing them in. Like my sister said, the routes can be played in any order although some are easier to get onto than others. For example, Tom and Peter's routes are the easiest to hop onto and a lot of players will probably end up starting with one of those if they go in blind. But if the player doesn't make an effort to get to know that boy from the beginning, it'll make getting their good endings difficult. So every answer counts!

Once more of the writing is done I'll probably come up with a recommended order, but I don't think it's going to matter too much. Ugh it's so far off before people will be able to play all the full routes though!
Flora did awesome with the instruments! I look at them and appreciate all the keys and valves -OuO-
I'm so glad you said this. I think the detail she put into the instruments really paid off. Little things like getting the water keys right make a huge difference, especially to musicians.

Xandra
Regular

Re: Band Camp Boyfriend [Otome] [GxB] [Romance, Comedy, Dram

#27 Post by Xandra »

We have two updates this week!

This past weekend the full voice cast was decided! The list of cast members can now be found in the OP post. If you would like a preview, you can listen to their excellent auditions on our two casting call pages:

Band Camp Boyfriend - Behind the Voice Actors

Band Camp Boyfriend - Casting Call Club

We're so lucky to be working with such talent!

Also - our tumblr and facebook pages are now up and running. There's not much to see on those pages right at the moment, but there will be soon! We'll be posting smaller, more frequent updates on tumblr in particular so give us a follow/like to keep up with the latest. :)
Last edited by Xandra on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Band Camp Boyfriend [Otome] [GxB] [Romcom] UPDATE 6/14

#28 Post by Zelan »

Wow, those voices are like... absolutely perfect. I was already looking forward to this, but now even more so.

Amberbaum
Regular

#29 Post by Amberbaum »

Ohh, looks interesting. A brass band otome game is a nice change from the rock/indie-pop themed games we have. As someone who played the trumpet and has an interest in music genres that uses classical instruments, I have to say that it makes me very happy that those instruments look like the real thing. Like really. It's really really important for me that they look like the real thing and not just some strangely bent pipe. Always funny to see some comic authors trying to draw instruments and it looks just bad.

Enough sperging about how the instruments look. The character design is lovely and diverse - as in diverse, not tumbliverse (gender, sexuality and skincolor - because we all know that those can be the attributes of a character, but shouldn't be their defining trait. And sorry for clarifying. It's just that the meaning of diversity got warped over the last years.). Looks like a really fun cast you have there. As for your questions..

I played the trumpet and was part of a Guggenmusik band.

The premise is a bit generic, but evades the typical high school setting with the marching band group part. The fact that the premise is kept light-hearted enough and that it is a comedy also elevates it from the generic high school VNs.

They are quirky enough for a romcom. I think they fit the theme. Garth (because of his demeanour and that his ambitions could contain some surprises for the MC), Doug (because of his unusual backstory. "Why play the drum when you can be a Jock?") and Clark (because of his bitterness towards our MC. Might be eye-opening for both of them if they try to work things out) are the romance interests that I prefer on first glance.

Hm, can't really say anything much about her. I guess she also fits the theme. Depending on how she will be written, her demeanour can range from annoying to fun.

Not that I know of, no.

6. Would you consider supporting the Kickstarter? Any particular rewards you'd like to see? (I have several ideas but want to see if anyone comes up with something I didn't think of. :P)
I prefer digital rewards over physical rewards. I think all the tiers up towards 35 - 40$ should be digital reward only. Early access or alpha access is always a very desirable reward.

7. Any other questions, comments, suggestions or feedback?
Are trumpet players really considered as boasting egomaniacs in Northern America :shock: ?

Xandra
Regular

#30 Post by Xandra »

@Amberbaum Thank you very much for your thoughtful responses!
Ohh, looks interesting. A brass band otome game is a nice change from the rock/indie-pop themed games we have. As someone who played the trumpet and has an interest in music genres that uses classical instruments, I have to say that it makes me very happy that those instruments look like the real thing. Like really. It's really really important for me that they look like the real thing and not just some strangely bent pipe. Always funny to see some comic authors trying to draw instruments and it looks just bad.
See, Flora? All those close-ups I sent you of brass spit valves paid off!

In all seriousness, I'm very happy the detail she put into the instruments is so appreciated. ^^
Enough sperging about how the instruments look. The character design is lovely and diverse - as in diverse, not tumbliverse (gender, sexuality and skincolor - because we all know that those can be the attributes of a character, but shouldn't be their defining trait. And sorry for clarifying. It's just that the meaning of diversity got warped over the last years.). Looks like a really fun cast you have there.
I'm pleased and surprised so many have said that, I guess because I expect a lot of folks to go by the "tumblrverse" definition as you put it. With our overall cast diversity, I think we were more focused on reflecting some level realism, taking our fictional Blue Mountain High School's community and demographics into consideration, rather than diversity for diversity's sake.
I prefer digital rewards over physical rewards. I think all the tiers up towards 35 - 40$ should be digital reward only. Early access or alpha access is always a very desirable reward.
From a financial standpoint I agree and thank you for reinforcing that. The vast majority of rewards below $50 will be digital, as unfortunately even a small physical reward in a low-level tier would soak up way too many funds due to shipping costs. I am looking into the feasibility of making a couple smaller items available as add-ons for people who do like physical rewards, though.

Beta/Early access is definitely planned on the digital front.
7. Any other questions, comments, suggestions or feedback?
Are trumpet players really considered as boasting egomaniacs in Northern America :shock: ?
YES. It's definitely the predominating trumpet stereotype in North American bands. Wielding all that power to soar above the rest of the band and make yourself heard tends to go to peoples' heads... ;)