Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/73 ... nal-hour-0
Eternal Hour is a Visual Novel set in present day, in a remote Japanese town named Tokya.
Desperate to give his life more meaning and in hopes of adding to his list of achievements, Yasu Fujimoto is ready to take on any challenge from his friends.
Yasu's trustworthy friend Katashi comes up with a great opportunity: To climb Epoch Tower, a mysterious stone monolith near Tokya.
Things turn sour when Yasu meets an unexpected but disturbing thing at the top of The Tower: His own ghost.
In a struggle to get down faster, Yasu slips and falls from the Epoch Tower but is saved by his best friend Daisuke. Soon after, Yasu will discover that he has the power to manipulate time.
You're invited to guide Yasu as he changes the lives of his family and friends, finds love and unveils the mysteries of Tokya and Epoch Tower.
Will Yasu be heroic and altruistic, risk his life for others, or will he become selfish and corrupted, turning is hometown into a modern dystopia?
Eternal Hour is made for Windows, Linux and Android.
Eternal Hour will run at Full HD (1920x1080) native resolution, will feature both animation and English Voice Acting!
We have prepared more than 20 hours of adventure and fun for you, many routes and an intimate ending to each route!
- Over 24 different endings
- Native English voice acting
- Live2d animated CG scenes
- Live2d animated HCG scenes
- Windows / Linux / Android / Mac availability
- FULL HD resolution
- Time manipulation
- R-18 content
The demo is available on Steam through the download button on our Greenlight campaign and is hosted by our publishers: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =922681685
We invite you to support us in our Kickstarter as well! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/73 ... nal-hour-0
We've been fans of this community for a long time now and Eternal Hour is made using Ren'py Engine! We're here to bring you fun and to lighten your day! Our voice actors, artists, musicians and programmers are members of Lemma forums and we would all love your help!
We're here to answer your questions!
Seventh Heart Studios loves and supports English Visual Novel creators out there!
- Belgerum: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=28358
- Kainico: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=35727
- Milkcarton: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=25029
- xPerfectSuicide: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31278
- Magic Kaito: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=34421
- Fuwara: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32622
- AddamsAccount: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29675
- DEEsidia: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=35839
- Rochelle J Chiang: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=35065
We have a few questions for you:
- Do you like Eternal Hour?^^
- Who is your favorite character so far?
- How do you feel about our demo?
- Do you have any questions or advice for us?
Thank you very much for reading!
Be safe and happy!