Doki Doki Literature Club! [BxG] Free Download September 2017

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
TS_Dan

Re: Doki Doki Literature Club! [BxG] Free Download September 2017

#16 Post by TS_Dan »

BunnyAdvocate wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:47 pm I don't have any issue with friends or family of the dev sharing their thoughts on a VN, but shouldn't that relationship be be mentioned somewhere amidst all the praise?
You're right, I confirmed that this is a friend of the artist's. I'll ask him to edit the post and indicate his relationship.

TS_Dan

#17 Post by TS_Dan »

The Literature Club is open!

Thank you to everyone who supported us along the way, we really hope you enjoy your adventures!

Karl_C
Veteran

#18 Post by Karl_C »

Two modest remarks:
  • 'dlc-win.zip' does not only contain code for MS-Windows, but for Linux too. I guess it's in your interest to get as many players as possible, no matter what OS they use.
  • can you announce your game again in the 'Completed Games' category? Most people looking for games are checking this category first.

TS_Dan

#19 Post by TS_Dan »

Karl_C wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:17 pm Two modest remarks:
  • 'dlc-win.zip' does not only contain code for MS-Windows, but for Linux too. I guess it's in your interest to get as many players as possible, no matter what OS they use.
  • can you announce your game again in the 'Completed Games' category? Most people looking for games are checking this category first.
Right now I'm not openly advertising Linux support, because I haven't had the chance to thoroughly test it.
As for announcing in completed games, do I make a separate thread, or do mods usually move the existing thread from works in progress to completed games?

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#20 Post by Zelan »

TS_Dan wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:13 pm
Karl_C wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:17 pm Two modest remarks:
Right now I'm not openly advertising Linux support, because I haven't had the chance to thoroughly test it.
As for announcing in completed games, do I make a separate thread, or do mods usually move the existing thread from works in progress to completed games?
A separate thread is the norm. It would be a fair amount of extra workload for the mods to move WIP threads to the Completed Board.

TheJerminator15
Regular
Completed: A Sedentary Fist
Projects: Manipulation, Switch Swap, Unnamed Project
itch: jamsandwich

#21 Post by TheJerminator15 »

Well damn, I didn't realise this was out so soon. Will definitely be reading it. The art looks beautiful by the way.

EDIT: Give me my Sayori back >:^(
EDIT 2: Give me Monika back she did nothing wrong. Why must they suffer? >:^(
My Current Writing Project: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=37699
Manipulation Teaser Demo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzJ4E ... zV6TWVaclk