A Werewolf Opportunity, Obviously [BxB] [Dating Sim] New Demo!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
arcadeparty
Completed: Tomai, Cupid Date
Projects: AWOO!, Love and Formaldehyde
itch: arcadeparty

Re: A Werewolf Opportunity, Obviously [BxB] [Dating Sim] New Demo!

#16 Post by arcadeparty »

Reviving this old thread to announce a couple of housekeeping things while this work in progress is still very much in progress, rather than just make a new one, haha.

First and foremost, there's a demo content update especially for Valentine's Day -- it increases the demo content to 81 total conversations (a tripled count from the original 27) and brings the word count specifically for the demo up to 30k! You can check it out here!

AWOO's new demo also features a handful of brand new tracks from Nat Wesley, our musician, and an updated GUI by DCS, the werewolf artist! Thanks for adding that extra bit of polish, guys! They're both doing great work for the final dating sim itself and I'm really looking forward to you all being able to see what they're making.

We're currently looking at an extended release date of July 13th, 2018, up from our original "Spring 2018" and hopefully locked in, pending any (more) health problems. I talked about a little bit on an Itchio devlog, but I wanted to mention it here. Sorry to everyone here on LemmaSoft who's looking forward to it! (But taking your advice, I've added some love interest portraits to the head of the thread.)

Similarly, we've scaled back about 50k of the core project (moving us down to 250k-ish) and transferred that into... Even more content elsewhere! We're looking at just under a hundred CGs in AWOO itself and another unique epilogue VN set after the events of each route, which we thought was a better move than bloating out every love interest's mainline story unnecessarily to hit an old wordcount.

The price is still $5! The price will always be a maximum of $5/$4.99. That's not gonna change, don't worry!

Aaaaand, I think that's it! (Whew.) I really appreciate all your comments from last year, it was awesome to read back through this thread and definitely made me excited to keep hearing feedback on those same questions if anyone else wants to give it a try.

Thanks, everyone! ❤