The Surfeit [SciFi Adventure][Mature][DEMO]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
wildtirki
Projects: The Surfeit

The Surfeit [SciFi Adventure][Mature][DEMO]

#1 Post by wildtirki »

A catastrophic cosmic explosion occurs , scattering cosmic debris across the universe. This cosmic debris eventually crashes into planets and fuses with them, causing unknown changes to its ecosystem and its people. This is the story of the events that lead to the clean up of one the affected planets, Planet Naizyr.

It chronicles the journey of a party of individuals who are all out for their selfish needs, but their objectives change along the way.

This party consists of...
A super powered meathead stuck in puberty
A warrior princess foaming at the mouth for the meathead
A geeky fan-girl with an indifferent attitude
A big breasted rich girl with a slave
A pun loving genius engineer who is rock hard
A timid government official
An adult entertainer / prostitute
A butt hurt murderous vigilante
and two aliens fighting over a shiny object.

Will any of them get want they want or will they die trying?

Only one thing is certain....

Check out the page at Itch.io for info, screenshots and a look at the main characters or to download the free demo!

https://wildtirki.itch.io/surfeit

This demo will be taken down on Oct. 12th and replaced with a superior version in the future.
Last edited by wildtirki on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

wildtirki

Re: The Surfeit [SciFi Adventure][Mature][DEMO]

#2 Post by wildtirki »

Photobucket.... :roll: thanks...a lot.

wildtirki

#3 Post by wildtirki »

The original post has been edited and updated with Itch.io info as the links to the pics were blocked under photobucket's new user rules.

Also, a thank you to everyone for your moral and financial support! A thank you video is currently in the works!

wildtirki

#4 Post by wildtirki »

Episode 4 and Episode Theta have been completed! woo!

Also, Patreon has gone back up at https://www.patreon.com/wildtirki

wildtirki

#5 Post by wildtirki »

700+ downloads, and no one spoiled anything. I'm so proud of you guys! Thank you for keeping it private!
I also would like to commend all of you who have helped with reporting typos, missing words, grammar and other such errors!
If you would like the development demo of Episode 4: the Black Mark, contact me.

wildtirki

#6 Post by wildtirki »

Episode 5 is 60% complete but I'm going to have to stop due to legal troubles....Yes, you read that right.

One of the 3d artists, who I have purchased many assets from under commercial licenses(which are fucking expensive) heard talk about how popular 'The Surfeit' could be. They came to me and wanted MORE money AND royalties. When I refused, he ordered a cease and desist.

Yesterday, I was served. This person is suing me for buying and using his product?

I have spent thousands in money and time to get this far by myself...I'm going to finish.
If I have to change things, so be it....but I'm not going to stop because of a greedy person who heard a few peoples opinion on unreleased (still in development) software.

The demo will remain up and able to download until I or the hosting site is ordered to take it down.

This is not the end.

wildtirki

#7 Post by wildtirki »

so, everything has been squared away. It comes down to a total overhaul of all my work.
you can follow the rework development on my twitter (@wildtirki) or tumblr if you are interested.
else have a good day, and thanks for reading!

wildtirki

#8 Post by wildtirki »

Since the the entire project is being overhauled, the demo will change as well and become obsolete.

I will be leaving the demo up for another week, then it will be gone and replaced with the new demo when it is finished.

So get it, if ya want compare how much better the new one is over the old one.