An Otaku’s Guide to Santa’s Reindeer (Full Demo Out Now)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

An Otaku’s Guide to Santa’s Reindeer (Full Demo Out Now)

#1 Post by Mama J »

The full demo is available now! Download it here!
Also, if you are able to, please fill out our Full Demo Survey, it would help a lot. Thanks and we hope you enjoy!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

wildtirki
Projects: The Surfeit

Re: An Otaku’s Guide to Santa’s Reindeer (Full Demo Out Now)

#2 Post by wildtirki »

This is a really interesting idea. I loved the story premise after I got into it! I was kinda not interested for the first 3 or so scenes but I'm glad I kept reading.
My favs were vixen and comet, but I didn't care for donner. Kind of an ass. written well.
I'm happy to see people writing something different, then just writing stuff you think people will like.
Good job!

pigionsdeliver
Regular
Projects: SSWK, TWA, SDS: The Tail Makes the Fox
itch: pigionsdeliver

Re: An Otaku’s Guide to Santa’s Reindeer (Full Demo Out Now)

#3 Post by pigionsdeliver »

wildtirki wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:33 pm This is a really interesting idea. I loved the story premise after I got into it! I was kinda not interested for the first 3 or so scenes but I'm glad I kept reading.
My favs were vixen and comet, but I didn't care for donner. Kind of an ass. written well.
I'm happy to see people writing something different, then just writing stuff you think people will like.
Good job!
AOGTSR Writer here~
Thanks for sticking with the demo until the end.
And you don't know how happy I am to hear that there is someone who actually likes Vixen. Lol. She's not the most popular reindeer of the bunch. We know Donder wouldn't be for everyone but with so many reindeer to choose from we know that there will be one type people can get along with and cheer for.
Anomalis really tries to put new spins on things and though initial reactions might be a bit "wtf" we hope that by the end of it we've stolen your heart. Or at least our reindeer have.

In Reindeer related news, we are still in production with AOGTSR and are hoping for a Christmas 2018 release. We currently have some open positions for this VN and if you would like to check that out then click here. We have included devlogs on the itch page but we will be sure to drop by here more often to give some information on the progress of the game.