PANZER HEARTS Visual Novel [alternative WW2][Adventure][Romance][Drama]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Helyees
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts

Re: PANZER HEARTS [alternative WW2][Adventure][Romance][Drama] FREEE DEMO DOWNLOAD!

#16 Post by Helyees »

THE PANZER HEARTS DEMO IS READY, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!

Any comments, feelings, suggestions and critique is much appreciated!

Helyees
Regular

Re: PANZER HEARTS [alternative WW2][Adventure][Romance][Drama] FREE DEMO DOWNLOAD!

#17 Post by Helyees »

Check out some of our Backgrounds! :D
Last edited by Helyees on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Helyees
Regular

Re: PANZER HEARTS [alternative WW2][Adventure][Romance][Drama] FREE DEMO DOWNLOAD!

#18 Post by Helyees »

Due to feedback we got we are enhancing the character art more towards the traditional VN style, what do you think of Astrid?

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

#19 Post by illuminate001 »

Hi Helyees! I finally got around to playing the demo last night. To be honest, I usually stop playing a VN if it doesn't grip me within the 1st 5mins. And even though I thought an alternate universe WW2 period story wouldn't be my thing, I found myself really connecting with your VN. Particularly the more human elements, like the tragic and dysfunctional relationship between Bastian and his mother. Also, I found myself intrigued by the world I was in, the Empire and why was Bastian so blindly faithful to it. (I also found myself falling for the Hansubis-1000 bit, geez I guess I'm more gullible than I thought lol)

In general, I like this Egyptian/German mix, although I wish you went more into the history of how Egypt conquered Europe. Showcased more world building and customs of this blend and not just in paintings, architecture, furniture and a few sayings. Either way, the blend is cool and something I've never seen done before. Perhaps you can have a glossary as part of the menu explaining some key and interesting things about the alternate world's history?

Bastian was hard for me. I really found him endearing many times, but then I also found him to be very selfish and obstinate other times. His pride in his work and patriotism was likeable but then at times, he seemed blind and nationalist which was NOT likeable. I particularly did not like how he treated his mother, he claimed to worry about her but then would actively do nothing to try to help her. But perhaps that's what happens when you create a complex character with a complex family life. There's good and bad, as is with all people. Was that your goal when writing him? Does he change as the story progresses?

Anyways, I didn't mind the old art and I don't think you need to go "anime" for a VN to do well. However, if I'm honest...I do prefer the new art style better. =)

I've watched a few of the Vblog you did, keep it up! I'll check in again.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Helyees
Regular

#20 Post by Helyees »

Thank you for you insights Illuminate! :D
illuminate001 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:25 pm Bastian was hard for me. I really found him endearing many times, but then I also found him to be very selfish and obstinate other times. His pride in his work and patriotism was likeable but then at times, he seemed blind and nationalist which was NOT likeable. I particularly did not like how he treated his mother, he claimed to worry about her but then would actively do nothing to try to help her. But perhaps that's what happens when you create a complex character with a complex family life. There's good and bad, as is with all people. Was that your goal when writing him? Does he change as the story progresses?
The ambivalence of our lead character is a conscious risk we had to take. To be able to study the life of the young people living in a tyranny we have to experience how they felt and thought. :arrow: However, the protagonist views *may* change according to the choices the player takes.

Super happy for your feedback. Hope you all the best*

Helyees
Regular

#21 Post by Helyees »

Heya all!

Here comes some updated character sketches! Feel free to give your thoughts! :D

FOLLOW PANZER HEARTS!!

Helyees
Regular

Re: PANZER HEARTS Visual Novel [alternative WW2][Adventure][Romance][Drama]

#22 Post by Helyees »

How do you like our new character art by the talented Resinie? :D

Helyees
Regular

#24 Post by Helyees »

More Trailers - what do you think? :D

Helyees
Regular

#25 Post by Helyees »

This is our main hero Bastian in his new art style form:

What do you think? Any feedback or suggestions are warmly welcome! :D

Helyees
Regular

#26 Post by Helyees »

Check out our latest vlog from the Parola Tank museum! :D

If you are interested in a tank factory drama visual novel, consider subscribing to our youtube channel for more awesome content :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtic9WAfr-U

Helyees
Regular

#28 Post by Helyees »

Panzer Hearts Team wants to wish everyone here at Lemmasoft community a relaxing and sweet holiday season! 

Happy to be a part of this community <3  :P

Helyees
Regular

#29 Post by Helyees »

How do you like our symphony music OST? :D

Helyees
Regular

#30 Post by Helyees »