Under construction...

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Under construction...

#1 Post by Neeka »

See above....Will re-open and update in the future.
Last edited by Neeka on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

juliaa
Regular

Re: Precision Academy: A Hetalia Fan Game [GxB] [Fantasy]

#2 Post by juliaa »

I am not interested in vampires and stuff. In fact I hate anything that can bite me like ants, wasp, snakes, centipedes, you name it. If I see them I kill them. But you should probable post some picture and stuff. The college part and stuff sounds good, but we don't know how to reply to you because we did not see your work.

Neeka
Veteran

#3 Post by Neeka »

juliaa wrote:But you should probable post some picture and stuff. The college part and stuff sounds good, but we don't know how to reply to you because we did not see your work.
I updated with a sample for backgrounds. Currently there are no character sprites to show.

Shinoki
Veteran
Completed: tender feelings like water, Follower A, Moon Archer Shooting Stars, Heart's Blight, from that moment she neglected the world
Projects: Pomegranate Fruit
itch: 4noki

#4 Post by Shinoki »

Hetalia fan game? From your post, I can't really see anything related to Hetalia about the story. Personally, you might want to play on the Hetalia aspect a bit more in order to attract that niche of Hetalia fans. I think that the story itself can stand alone as it's own piece of fiction rather than as a fanfiction, so there are people who would probably play it even if they aren't in the fandom.

However, there's not much information about the characters. The story itself has promise, but it's not exactly unique. From your blurb, I can only see that it's school life, otome game, main character in a new place, and vampires. You might want to show what's different or interesting about the story or show off the intrigue of the characters.

Neeka
Veteran

#5 Post by Neeka »

Shinoki wrote: However, there's not much information about the characters. The story itself has promise, but it's not exactly unique. From your blurb, I can only see that it's school life, otome game, main character in a new place, and vampires. You might want to show what's different or interesting about the story or show off the intrigue of the characters.
I updated the original post; I hope it helps clear things up! Thanks for your input. :)