Never∞Ending (Mystery otome\yuri)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Xand
Regular

Never∞Ending (Mystery otome\yuri)

#1 Post by Xand »

Game info:
Hello Lemma soft!
We glad to announce brand new mystic story mixed with detective and some gameplay. Game takes actions in Alternate Europe, XIX century. Life in a provincial town of Barton is as still as it can get - nothing has ever happened here. But it was not to be. The Nightingale family, that wasn’t heard of for many years, decides to make a comeback. Around that time the town suffers a gruesome murder spree. All victims happen to be young women with their bodies mutilated for the magic rituals. Can it be that charming Nightingales are involved? And who will be the next target?
You are going to take on the role of Abigail, an intelligent and brave young lady, who finds herself in the centre of these dangerous events.

What to expect:
- Ramifications of the plot and various endings.
- Irreparable consequences of your actions.
- Four romanceable characters (and a route without any romances).
- Skills and knowledge development system, that will affect the plot.
- Lot of in-game days, that you will be able to spend as you wish.
- Mini Map

Game progress:
- Sprites - 70%
- Backgrounds - 0%
- GUI - 0%
- Game design - 30%
- Writings - 30%
- Music - 10%
- Programming - 0%

Our team:
Milena - Writer, ideas
Xand - Artist
Renemari - Game desiner
NewSheo - Translations

1. Is any of the characters caught your attention? Whom you like the most?
2. How do you like protagonist?
3. Do you have any other ideas you wish to share with us? Don't hesitate to tell us here.

Thank you for your time, don't hesitate to leave any feedback!

You can find my artworks on social media.
https://www.facebook.com/Xandartwork/
https://xandartwork.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/Kirothi13
https://www.instagram.com/kirothi/

Feel free to check it out! And sorry for mistakes and typos, English is not my native. If you will find a mistake - write me and I'll fox the things.
Last edited by Xand on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: Never∞Ending (Mystery otome\yuri)

#2 Post by Googaboga »

The game seems super cool :D. Good luck with everything to you and the rest of the team!
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

#3 Post by parttimestorier »

- mystery
- otome
- yuri
- creepy violent stuff happening in a quiet small town

I'm hyped for this already.

All the characters sound really cool to me so far. Abigail sounds like a great protagonist, and I'm really interested in seeing what her relationship is like with Gideon - I always like reading about the conflicts between private detectives and police officers when there are mysteries to solve. The Nightingales are both very pretty and sound very mysterious, so I'd like to learn more about them too.

Who's the fourth of the romanceable characters? (Or is that a secret?) And how much freedom would you say you have to choose what you do on each day? Is there a bunch of stuff going on in different locations that you can do in any order, or is it more linear than that?
ImageImageImage

hoihoisoi
Regular
Projects: The Lost Sheep Of Purgatory 「煉獄の亡羊」
Organization: House Of Duematrix
Tumblr: HouseOfDuematrix

#4 Post by hoihoisoi »

Shoots! Reading through this, it's giving me a kind of Kara No Shoujo and Shikkoku no Sharnoth vibe, both of which are pretty damn good! The sprites look real crazy good and overall the story sounds awesome at this point, murder mysteries are a genre that's up my alley after all.

1. Is any of the characters caught your attention? Whom you like the most?
In terms of character that's caught my attention so far, I think Bartholomew kinda appeals to me. Then again, maybe I'm just biased towards 'physician' characters in detective games, since they always get the great part of revealing the modus oprandi of the villain through medical examinations. But so far, he seems like the most mysterious character among the four and I always dig that kinda vibe. It's cool and he feels like an unknown factor thrown into the mix. But when you take the whole cast into consideration, I think it's a pretty well suited cast overall for such a genre. They mix and match pretty well for a murder mystery from the looks of it so far from your description.

2. How do you like protagonist?
I think the protagonist's pretty cool. From her artwork and the description, she feels like a Sherlock kinda character to me. One of the natural fits for a detective protagonist I guess. But overall, she looks interesting so far, hopefully can see more of how she interacts with the rest of the cast in the future to know what she's really like as a main character. Interested to know if she's the cool calm type or the heroic 'rush down to save the day' type of protagonist.

Well, good luck with your project man! Hope it turns out well, will be looking forward to updates on this as they come! :D
Current Active Project:
[Mystery, Comedy, Drama]
[Kinetic Novel]

Check it out by clicking on the siggy above!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#5 Post by Zelan »

1. Is any of the characters caught your attention? Whom you like the most?: I really like all of them, to be honest, so no one stands out more than the other ones.
2. How do you like protagonist?: She seems cool, and I like that she's not a damsel in distress.
3. Do you have any other ideas you wish to share with us? Don't hesitate to tell us here.: I have the same question as parttimestorier - who's the fourth love interest? Or is it a secret? I'm hoping for another romanceable girl (so the genders are even) but it's your call if you want a guy or a girl. And in the end it doesn't matter as long as the character is interesting. c:

Xand
Regular

#6 Post by Xand »

Great thanks for feedbacks, now we are inspired to work even more! )))
parttimestorier wrote:
Who's the fourth of the romanceable characters? (Or is that a secret?) And how much freedom would you say you have to choose what you do on each day? Is there a bunch of stuff going on in different locations that you can do in any order, or is it more linear than that?
The fourth character - its a secret person. All I can say, that this route would be most difficult to open and walk through.

About freedom there will be places you may go or you will be forced to go.
Also there will be "Training" days where you will choosing what skills or knowledges Abi will learn for example Bartitsu - self-defence method or Manners - to act well in a aristocratic society.
And ofc there will be different events. These events may push Abi through story and\or check her skills or knowledges status. Depends on Abi skills and knowledges she may go further or die in a process or miss some important information or fail to open romance or on contrary open some routes or hints to solve the mystery, or even just waste her skills to nothing.
For example if Abi learned bartitsu but stay in a Nightingale mansion in the evening. She will never meet with rogues on streets and bartitsu poins will have no use. And later, it may happens that Abi have not enough points to open hint because she waisted it on bartitsu.
If compare to other games I would say it's more like "long live the queen" game but in different way.
Do not expect to gather happy end easy and quick, it would be long journey.

Luxa
Regular

#7 Post by Luxa »

1. Is any of the characters caught your attention? Whom you like the most? all designs are really pretty, I'm looking forward to get to know them ;)
2. How do you like protagonist? She seems to be an interesting character

Xand
Regular

#8 Post by Xand »

Hello! I'm alive and slowly working. here is one of the backgrounds is ready Sorry its a bit small but forum don't like the huge images :P

Steamgirl
Veteran
Completed: My Cup of Coffee, Queen at Arms (co-wrote a battle scene)
Projects: Stranded Hearts, Emma: A Lady's Maid
Deviantart: steamgirlgame

#9 Post by Steamgirl »

The artwork for this game looks very nice. ^_^ Abigail looks like a cool protagonist, I imagine there's an interesting story behind her taste for danger.

ConjuringCoffee
Projects: Hallow King; LOLOL
Tumblr: ConjuringCoffee

#10 Post by ConjuringCoffee »

Hey!
Your project looks super cool! I'm already very interested in the characters. (Especially Bartholomew, he looks super interesting!!)
I really like the idea of the intro being a newspaper article! It's something different and fits the setting very well! Speaking of setting: I really like the location and time you placed this scenario into!
I'm super curious what'll come next! The new BG looks super amazing!
Good luck to you and your team!!
-Sofie ♥
ImageImageImage

CeeCeeVA
Regular
Projects: Celflux Animation as the voice of Shandrita
Tumblr: CeeCeeVA

#11 Post by CeeCeeVA »

It looks amazing!!
Voice Actress, Casting Director, Writer & Director

https://ceeceeva.wixsite.com/chasityconner

Animation Demo Reel:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10plH50 ... p=drivesdk

For VO inquiry:
CeeCeeVA@yahoo.com

Xand
Regular

#12 Post by Xand »

Thank you for feedbacks! We are slowly working to make this game happens )

AntiquedFae
Veteran

#13 Post by AntiquedFae »

Ooh, mystery game with all sorts of secrets, a clever female protagonist and absolutely breathtaking art plus skill gameplay? Um, yes please. This looks completely amazing!
Please do take your time on this game; it sounds really large and complex so it is better not to put a bunch of pressure on yourselves to finish quickly!
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

RouFleur
Soundcloud: rourou_ru

#14 Post by RouFleur »

wow this looks interesting! The art really catches my attention.
I like Abigail, She looks like a cool, smart protagonist.
The skill game mechanic sounds cool too.
looking forward to the development!

Good luck to you and your team :DD