Change Me![GxB][Romance/Fantasy/Comedy][DEMO!!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
kawaiinekochama
Regular
Projects: Change Me!
Organization: nekollection
itch: nyankochama

Change Me![GxB][Romance/Fantasy/Comedy][DEMO!!]

#1 Post by kawaiinekochama »

The images and sprites were redrawn due to drastic art changes.

THANK GOD FINALLY THE DEMO IS OUT NOW
-->Itch.io<--

Story

Mina, a shy and introverted 24 years old girl struggles with her life after her parents disowned her. One night, she encounters a boy who offers her a stone that will make her wish comes true.

However, when she wakes up in the morning, a young man appears in her room and claims that he is her guardian sent from the spirit world to keep her company.

Mina then spends time with the young man and began to grow attached to him... until she knows the truth...

Characters

Screenshot

Warning: Might be filled with scenes that are not funny and grammatical errors(since english is not my first language) and tragic pets/animals deaths

This game is currently being remake and the progress will be VERY SLOW as I'm busy with my part-time job and my webtoon

You can visit the game's website here:https://nekochama.wixsite.com/nekollection/changeme
I've also created an itch.io page for the game so feel free to visit
My Itch.io page!

Thank you for stopping by!
Last edited by kawaiinekochama on Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:41 am, edited 14 times in total.

kawaiinekochama
Regular

Re: Change Me!(Girl)[GxB][Romance/Fantasy/Comedy][UPDATED]

#2 Post by kawaiinekochama »

I forgot to mention that the update for the screenshots and story progression might be slow as I am trying to learn the codes and sketching the backgrounds. I'll try to update in a week/shorter! Thanks for reading!

kawaiinekochama
Regular

Re: Change Me!(Girl)[GxB][Romance/Fantasy/Comedy][late update again]

#3 Post by kawaiinekochama »

Yay! Another update! I finally finished some of the backgrounds! Here's some sneak peeks of them:

ImageImageImage

I'm really sorry for the late update. I was having umm... some personal problems and they're still unsolved. I'll try to update the screenshots once I've finished all the backgrounds! Thanks for stopping by! :D

Galaxias Games
Tumblr: galaxiasgames
Deviantart: catzynova
itch: galaxiasgames

#4 Post by Galaxias Games »

Looks beautiful, great job on the artwork!

kawaiinekochama
Regular

#5 Post by kawaiinekochama »

Now I have finished all backgrounds (yay finally \;w;/) now all left are the CGs
I also have done the supporting characters' sprites and the game is halfway finished (maybe)
Well, I'll start my final semester this week and I think that I will be much busier (cries)
And I need to stop procastinating since I can't stop playing Persona 5 so much (cries again)
I'll screenshot the game when I finally done quite of it and please wish me luck!
(I actually wanna update with the characters' sprites but I forgot to save it in my laptop T__T or did I had save it....?)
My first game :
My website :

kawaiinekochama
Regular

#6 Post by kawaiinekochama »

The last character sprites needed. Ugh I forgot that I had them in my laptop all this time. T__T
Image Image Image

And another news. I have decided to finish this project before my birthday which is on October 18 since I don't want this project to make me distracted from my studies. (cries) welp time to switch to orgia mode lol
and i'm still editing the screenshot of the game since it's too big (OwO)
My first game :
My website :

kawaiinekochama
Regular

#7 Post by kawaiinekochama »

Another update(after a few minutes, sorry I was too impatient) I finally updated the post with screenshots of the game. Yay!
But I'm really sorry for the backgrounds. I was thinking like hey this fits let's do this and BAMM disaster
If you wanna say that I can draw it back, welp the sketches were deleted thanks to my stupid self T__T;
I'm really sorry for that. (bows deeply)
My first game :
My website :

kawaiinekochama
Regular

Re: Change Me!(Girl)[GxB][Romance/Fantasy/Comedy][update 16/9]

#8 Post by kawaiinekochama »

Hello! Selamat Hari Malaysia~ (although it's Saturday and it's weekend)
I have decided to put mini CGs into the game to make it interesting and I finished like five of them! \(^w^ )/
And I've finished like four CGs needed and noow I'm starting to get busy with assignments (TT__TT)
Well, here's some sneak peeks:
Image Image
(the box one is mini cg and the other one is the character event cg)
(and sorry for making the picture too small because I'm too lazy to resize it)
My first game :
My website :

Miyazaki Momoko

Re: Change Me![GxB][Romance/Fantasy/Comedy][update 16/9]

#9 Post by Miyazaki Momoko »

Oh heyyy a Malaysian AND an otome lover/maker AND an October baby! *w* Me too~

Does this game interest you?
Yes, definitely! Everything involves pets and cute otomes interests me xD

Which character do you like? Why?
Ahh the hard question. Honestly I rarely pick a favorite before playing an otome, moreover they ALL looked cute~ Could I just pick Moko instead? hehehehhehehehehehehhe the cutest of the adorable bunch<3

Does the art seem acceptable?(just wanna know)
Absolutely! It reminded me of those [P]lanets days :') With a better shading, (well teacup was just 16 back then, her art style has improved drastically!) I adore your shading, really~ Especially Yuu's sprite.

Got any suggestions to improve my game?
It's the color scheme ;w; Especially the one in Mina's introduction, it's hard to read. The save/options page too; is a bit too colorful/crowded to my liking. Maybe changed the pink/purple/blue and the polkadot background to solid colors? Without patterns of any kind, I mean.

Anyways, good luck with your first project! It looks promising, fighting! ^^

kawaiinekochama
Regular

#10 Post by kawaiinekochama »

Miyazaki Momoko wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:57 pm Oh heyyy a Malaysian AND an otome lover/maker AND an October baby! *w* Me too~

Yes, definitely! Everything involves pets and cute otomes interests me xD

Ahh the hard question. Honestly I rarely pick a favorite before playing an otome, moreover they ALL looked cute~ Could I just pick Moko instead? hehehehhehehehehehehhe the cutest of the adorable bunch<3

Absolutely! It reminded me of those [P]lanets days :') With a better shading, (well teacup was just 16 back then, her art style has improved drastically!) I adore your shading, really~ Especially Yuu's sprite.

It's the color scheme ;w; Especially the one in Mina's introduction, it's hard to read. The save/options page too; is a bit too colorful/crowded to my liking. Maybe changed the pink/purple/blue and the polkadot background to solid colors? Without patterns of any kind, I mean.

Anyways, good luck with your first project! It looks promising, fighting! ^^
Wow thanks for answering the questions! OwO And hello fellow Malaysian~

Welp, about the color scheme I agree that the description is freaking hard to read. I don't know why I did that (maybe i was high or something). And about the game menu, I actually hate solid color for the background so I made polkadot background to make it look interesting. But since you think it's too colorful, I'll consider to change the menu appearance (means more work haha :'3)

And thanks for cheering me! I'll work harder! \(o>w<o)/~*
My first game :
My website :

kawaiinekochama
Regular

#11 Post by kawaiinekochama »

Hello. I've been so busy these weeks so I just scrolled through the forum as I couldn't update anything.
Since I'm now in the final semester, there's like tons and I mean TONS of projects to do and talks to attend. (welp i never see those coming really) For these weeks, I've been doing group assignments non-stop (yeah walking around town then walking around the faculty to search for your lecturers) and have to go to BORING talks and couldn't skip them 'cause my lecturers will kill me TT^TT

God who's not tired doing all that TTvTT

And because of stress, I fell sick and it was really terrible. I can't get up and almost can't breath so yeah...
But thankfully I've recovered now so I finally finished the needed CGs before continuing writing my script.
I'll do my best and hopefully not to get sick again (because it hurts so much)
My first game :
My website :

kawaiinekochama
Regular

Re: Change Me![GxB][Romance/Fantasy/Comedy][update 11/10]

#12 Post by kawaiinekochama »

Finally an update! \(^w^)/ ~
I've done setting up my itch.io page (welp except the banner)! You can visit it here.

PS warning the background is kinda... too cute to look at. TTvTT
My first game :
My website :

nekobara
Regular

Re: Change Me![GxB][Romance/Fantasy/Comedy][update 22/10]

#13 Post by nekobara »

kawaiinekochama wrote: Finally an update! \(^w^)/ ~
I've done setting up my itch.io page (welp except the banner)! You can visit it here.

It is too cute! I love it. 💛

I've also been meaning to answer the questions for a while now... So here goes!

It does. It's kind of adorable.~

Well, Jin fits the requirement of being a cat boy and he rocks that orange tiger ensemble, but then I really looked at Kyon's character intro. He was a stray and has a treat addiction? That makes him calm and gentle and mysterious. You know, just a little bit. But if I'm being honest, Moko caught my attention first. His design is too darling just like your itch.io background is too kawaii.~ Still, Jin is my favorite. Even after all I said. Also Yuu seems cold and distant. I like that. So there's some love for everyone. ♥️ Including Mina. She needs a hug. From Jin.

I think it all ties in together really well and it's cute as heck. So yes.~

Hmm. I'm never good at giving suggestions or anything like that. I apologize. But I do suggest that you don't push yourself too hard while making it. Just do your best and remember to take care of your health.😺
*meow*

kawaiinekochama
Regular

#14 Post by kawaiinekochama »

nekobara wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:11 pm
kawaiinekochama wrote: Finally an update! \(^w^)/ ~

It is too cute! I love it. 💛

I've also been meaning to answer the questions for a while now... So here goes!

It does. It's kind of adorable.~

Well, Jin fits the requirement of being a cat boy and he rocks that orange tiger ensemble, but then I really looked at Kyon's character intro. He was a stray and has a treat addiction? That makes him calm and gentle and mysterious. You know, just a little bit. But if I'm being honest, Moko caught my attention first. His design is too darling just like your itch.io background is too kawaii.~ Still, Jin is my favorite. Even after all I said. Also Yuu seems cold and distant. I like that. So there's some love for everyone. ♥️ Including Mina. She needs a hug. From Jin.

I think it all ties in together really well and it's cute as heck. So yes.~

Hmm. I'm never good at giving suggestions or anything like that. I apologize. But I do suggest that you don't push yourself too hard while making it. Just do your best and remember to take care of your health.😺
Wow thank you for answering the questions! I'm actually relieved that someone can look at that page (cause i just love cute stuff so much so i can't help myself from creating that background >w<)

And I'm really thankful that you love every character and spoiler:
Mina will receive so much hug from Jin hohoho :P
Thanks for the advice! I'm really trying to take care of my health now! I kept drinking tea since I recovered from the fever to relieve stress :P
I will try to not push myself! I will do my best!
My first game :
My website :

kawaiinekochama
Regular

#15 Post by kawaiinekochama »

Hello everyone. Well, this is not an update. Just a quick note (maybe)
I decided to re-draw the backgrounds as I see that the backgrounds keep bugging me when I was testing the game.
And since I've finally bought a drawing tab (yay~) I think that my artstyle will become different. Now I'm really hesitating whether to re-draw everything rather than just the backgrounds. And I'm sorry for not able to update anything since I was really busy with projects and everything was pretty hectic. But now.... I'M FREE BABY!!! except that I have finals next week TT TT
Oh yeah happy new year everyone! I don't really have any resolutions since I'm not into that 'new year, new me or new goals' haha sadlifehere
Thanks for getting interested with this game and wish me luck! >w</
My first game :
My website :