Voln - An Adult VN/RPG Hybrid

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kreec
Regular
Projects: Voln
Organization: Gigl Stik

Voln - An Adult VN/RPG Hybrid

#1 Post by Kreec »

Hi everybody. I've been inactive for a while now, since we found the writing help we needed way back when. Now we're in need of something else: funding. The project we're making has plenty of technical hurdles to overcomes, especially on the programming side, but if we can raise enough money in July, those woes will vanish. Our goal is : 800 USD. So some content warnings are in order, I think. The game has gay content, femboys, and is rich with fetishes of all kinds, straight and gay. I think a shorthand way of going further into detail is to offer a demo, and to say it's XXX and sort of a VN/RPG combo focused on humping. That saves me some explaining. :D

Anyway, if you have questions, it's best to post them on the Patreon. If you want to try the game, here's a link. If you like it, consider supporting us. You'd be doing us a huge favor, because if we fail to meet sustainability by August, production will slow to a crawl.

Thanks.

And here's a link to the LewdGamer article we just had published.

-Kreec

Kreec
Regular

Re: Voln - An Adult VN/RPG Hybrid

#2 Post by Kreec »

This is unrelated, so excuse me if the wrong place but: a writing position will be open in the next week or two. If interested, PM.

Kreec
Regular

Re: Voln - An Adult VN/RPG Hybrid

#3 Post by Kreec »

Thanks for all the positive feedback!