⁂ Asterism [Action VN] [Astronomy / Zodiac] [Commercial] [DEMO]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mikomi
Veteran

Re: ⁂ Asterism [JRPG VN] [Astronomy / Zodiac] [Commercial] [DEMO]

#46 Post by Mikomi »

ParrotWatcher wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:20 pm I just finished the demo, and it looks pretty good. The art is nice, the main characters are likeable, and plot certainly seems interesting. :)

I would say that one issue I have with it is the fact that the secondary characters (Levi, Ayane, and Dania) weren't ever really introduced; they just appeared without any real explanation. I assume they're already familiar with Kotachi and Ophi, due to their interactions, but it would be nice to have a little dialogue or descriptive text confirming this. (I would also like to see what other characters think of the boys' new foxy mentor, but nobody else seems to have noticed... :lol:)

Also, is he Levi or Leos? :? Because I was pretty sure his name was Levi, but the character descriptions in this thread call him Leos...

Anyway, good luck with the game! :D
Heya, thanks, glad you liked the demo! I updated the demo a couple weeks ago to include another day where Levi and Ayane are actually introduced, so I hope it works out better now.

Sorry it took me a while to update the page, the place I was hosting images on changed how they set up images so I gave up a few times updating the images otl
mmorgan829 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:45 pm I've had such issues as well, about the secondary characters (Levi, Ayane, and Dania). Anyway, it's a great thing that they trying to implement such astrology things, like zodiac signs. And well, talking of which, here is a free astrology site I found on the web, where author explains a lot of zodiac and astrology things in details, and what zodiac sign you should pay attention on.
Hiya! The game is actually astronomy focused, and deals more with constellations and not horoscopes. I hope you liked the demo though!

Mikomi
Veteran

#47 Post by Mikomi »

Update 2/15:

Whoops, forgot to post yesterday! Oh well, couple art is still cute any day, right? ♥

valentines 2020.png

I don't have many updates to show you guys today, other than the general "I've been working on it, I swear!". So, just accept them spending Valentine's together and have a great weekend ♥

Mikomi
Veteran

#48 Post by Mikomi »

Update 7/16:

Long time no update! The RPG sections have a significant amount of progress done on them. The demo also received an update a month ago to include battles, which is playable on Itch.io and Steam!

screenshot0407.png
screenshot0401.png
screenshot0405.png

I've also recently started making devlogs again- for Asterism this includes character introductions, art processes, and the creation of maps. I'm having fun writing devlogs, so if you have any suggestions for future ones please let me know! I've only released a handful so far, which you can view below.

I'm getting real close to the game being finished and going into testing... wish me luck!