Fleet Academy [TCG, Strategy & Relationsystem]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Square Games

Fleet Academy [TCG, Strategy & Relationsystem]

#1 Post by Square Games »

Hi everybody,

i dont know if you know that KanColle is not longer playable, because GoGames has stoped the Server. Because of the Decision of GoGames i create a basic Storyboard for a Browser Game, beased on a Trading Card Game (TCG) with much Elements of a Visual Novel. Because of this Decision i will make now a Visual Novel as an Introduction for the Browser Game. Befor i give you something Details, all Pictures & possible Backgrounds are at the Moment used for the Visualization of the Game. They are not will be used in the finished Version of the Game later.

___about Fleet Academy___

Fleet Academy is a Visual Novel based on a Trading Card Game (TCG) like Magic the Gathering & KanColle, but a different Story. As I mentioned above, is Fleet Academy an Introduction for a Browser Game, that means you have the possibility to transfer your Result from the Novel to the Browser Game with an Save & Load Code, wihch everyone will get with the Download of the Game. This Code is fixed and will transfer the last / current Saveslot into the Browser Game. The Player will take the Part of an male or female Character, they will act as Operation Officer / Operator for a tactical special Unit with the Codename Type-0, more about in the Story Section.

___more Details in the Overview___

- free Character & Gender choose (Male or Female)
- free selectable Playername
- 12 or more NPC's you can interact with them
- 6 Non Player Characters you can get a Relation with
- 6 open Endings are planned (but not sure it will have more)
- multible Locations for Interactions
- Mini-Games to receive more Cards
- Achievment & Reward Gallery
" - Words currently on 15.000 and a bit "

___Storyboard & Characters___

Somewhere in the Universe on a Planet like Earth, it is the Year 23 after the great War. The Destruction caused by the War is still to be seen and it will probably still be another 20 Years until the Continents are looking again as they are before the great War. From time to time, the Ancients are telling us the Story of the great War and how it began, the Life is good again and the People have again enogh to eat. This senseless War, which had arisen because of a Disagreement and a love between two lovers, brought with it more Consequences than anyone could have guessed. Just 23 Years have passed and the World has not yet fully recovered from the War, but in the Depths of the Sea, is a unknown Enemy is preparing for the Destruction of our World . . . and here begins my Story!

" This is just a possible Background for a Event is happen befor, not really fixed Story. "

The "possible" female Character Image

The "possible" male Character Image

and for example of an NPC / Normal Image

and the example if he / she is defeated Image

last but not least a Cardlayout "possible" Image

" At this Time again, this are only Layouts for what i want to do with / for my own Characters."

For questions, suggestions or constructive feedback please leave a post, thank you.