S.I.N [GxB Cyberpunk Thriller] Programming has begun

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
HimeNaya
Regular
Projects: S.I.N
Deviantart: himenaya
itch: himenaya

UPDATE 8.8.19

#31 Post by HimeNaya »

Now that the script has gotten the stamp of approval, artwork is in full throttle! Below are some screenshots of just a few of the artworks in progress.

RPG ELEMENTS:

ADELINE:
Oooo, that's flashy!

SAGE:
Don't get on this rebel's bad side!

ASSETS:

Adeline has gotten a revamp to her design and will be the head protagonist in S.I.N!

DEMO SCRIPT COMPLETE:

Thanks for looking guys! I will be posting devlogs every Saturday starting next week! :)

HimeNaya
Regular

UPDATE 9.11.19

#32 Post by HimeNaya »

It's coming together guys! The artwork is in full throttle and both programming and animation has begun. So exciting! :D

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

Re: S.I.N [GxB Cyberpunk Thriller] Programming has begun

#33 Post by minyan »

This looks so beautiful, I love those animations! Congratulations on all the progress!!
ImageImage

HimeNaya
Regular

#34 Post by HimeNaya »

minyan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:29 am This looks so beautiful, I love those animations! Congratulations on all the progress!!
Thank you so much! :) Right now I'm struggling on learning ATL within the programming. Making things move seems to be the hardest part for me because I know so little about animation and ATL coding.

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

#35 Post by minyan »

HimeNaya wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm
minyan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:29 am This looks so beautiful, I love those animations! Congratulations on all the progress!!
Thank you so much! :) Right now I'm struggling on learning ATL within the programming. Making things move seems to be the hardest part for me because I know so little about animation and ATL coding.
ATL is so hard! I still struggle with it after all these years. My recent mind-blowing discovery is Subpixel. It makes so much of a difference Dx
ImageImage