These nights in Cairo [GxB][VN] Adventure,otome,mysticism, romance, 16+[Commercial]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
salamandra88art
Regular

These nights in Cairo [GxB][VN] Adventure,otome,mysticism, romance, 16+[Commercial]

#1 Post by salamandra88art »

Visual novel, ADV, fantasy, ecchi, adventure,otome,mysticism, romance, 16+
(4-6 hours)

A famous archeologist receives an invitation from his old friend to take part in excavations of ancient tombs in Egypt. His daughter, an archeologist-in-training Margaret, decides to join him on his adventure.
But after reaching the place, it turns out that the friend did not write any letter. Something strange is going on in the tomb, and the Cairo Museum director appears to be hiding a shocking truth.
This story is filled with mystical charms, ancient gods, as well as a lot of romance with one of the three guys waiting under the Cairo silver starlight...
There is also a small – a chance to open a yuri scene with a priestess.
Despite the relatively small size of the novel, there are a lot of well drawn CG-art in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvrOANKmn8o

The novel is almost finished! Translation into English is already ready, now it is under review.
The game now has 3 characters with which you can build relationships. In addition to the two that were before, the main antagonist was added.
We hope that in a few days the short story will be available in the Steam Shop))
Last edited by salamandra88art on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

salamandra88art
Regular

Re: These nights in Cairo [GxB][VN] Adventure,mysticism, romance, 16+[Commercial]

#3 Post by salamandra88art »

The release date is set for October 13th. I hope, by that time, the novel will be moderated. in the Steam store.

salamandra88art
Regular

Re: These nights in Cairo [GxB][VN] Adventure,mysticism, romance, 16+[Commercial]

#4 Post by salamandra88art »

These are drawings for trading cards.

ggenogold

Re: These nights in Cairo [GxB][VN] Adventure,otome,mysticism, romance, 16+[Commercial]

#5 Post by ggenogold »

Hey!

The art is actually pretty. You have a link to the artist's place? This might actually be worth following.

Exactly how long do you think the novel is close to finished?

salamandra88art
Regular

Re: These nights in Cairo [GxB][VN] Adventure,otome,mysticism, romance, 16+[Commercial]

#6 Post by salamandra88art »

ggenogold wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:30 pm Hey!

The art is actually pretty. You have a link to the artist's place? This might actually be worth following.

Exactly how long do you think the novel is close to finished?
Thank you so much!!! :D
Unfortunately, the artist has a public only in the Russian social network))
Here is the link:
https://vk.com/salamandra88novels
https://vk.com/salamandra88art
There are still public goods, but they are abandoned.
Link to the deviant:
https://salamandra88.deviantart.com/
And the novel is already completed!
Here is the link to the page in the Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/61210 ... _in_Cairo/

Amberbaum
Regular

#7 Post by Amberbaum »

OMG! I saw it on Steam on my news-feed and thought that the art-style looked familiar. I played your first game and I had to instantly buy it. The art is gorgeous and I really enjoyed your first VN. Congrats on your second VN. Still in the process of downloading it, but I think I will love this one, too :)

salamandra88art
Regular

#8 Post by salamandra88art »

Amberbaum wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:21 pm OMG! I saw it on Steam on my news-feed and thought that the art-style looked familiar. I played your first game and I had to instantly buy it. The art is gorgeous and I really enjoyed your first VN. Congrats on your second VN. Still in the process of downloading it, but I think I will love this one, too :)
Thank you so much! I'm very glad to read such comments! I will try to ensure that my next novels were even more interesting and better :D