Guns & Lovers [Romance][Friendship][Parody]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
YossarianIII
Veteran
Completed: Guns & Lovers; SRRT!; Kill Your Refrigerator; Banality Man; Beretta Mondatta
Projects: Solidarity Forever
Organization: KONOL Games

Guns & Lovers [Romance][Friendship][Parody]

#1 Post by YossarianIII »

Finally, a video game about guns...
Some games promote unhealthy relationships with guns -- but not this one. In this first-person dater, you'll meet four guns who are all going through some issues in their lives. Will you be supportive and form lasting romances or friendships with these guns? Are these guns all really who they say they are? Find out in Guns & Lovers!
CHARACTERS
SCREENSHOTS
PROGRESS
I've completed a draft of the script and most of the visual assets. Currently revising the script and then working on programming.
For more updates, check out Twitter!
ADDITIONAL INFO
If you've played any of my previous VNs like SRRT! or Kill Your Refrigerator, you know that things sometimes get a little... violent. That's not gonna happen in Guns & Lovers. There's no blood, swearing, punching, or random acts of decapitation. This is a peaceful, anti-violent dating sim... with a couple of secrets!

Guns & Lovers will be released, for free, hopefully before the end of the year. It'll have several meaningful choices leading to 5 unique endings.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS
All comments appreciated. If you want questions to guide you:

1. What's your first impression of this VN?
2. Which character would you want to get to know first?
3. Do you usually replay VNs multiple times to see the endings or do you stop after you reach your first ending?
4. Have you ever heard of/played any previous VNs I've done (as Yoss III/KONOL Games), or is this your time seeing one?

Image Image

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Guns & Lovers [Romance][Friendship][Parody]

#2 Post by Zelan »

I love it

not the game we need but the game we deserve

(Your games are always hilarious and I'm sure this will be no exception.)

YossarianIII
Veteran
Completed: Guns & Lovers; SRRT!; Kill Your Refrigerator; Banality Man; Beretta Mondatta
Projects: Solidarity Forever
Organization: KONOL Games

Re: Guns & Lovers [Romance][Friendship][Parody]

#3 Post by YossarianIII »

Thanks, Zelan!

Now that I've done a few VNs, it's getting easier to make new ones, so I'm hoping to have this out soon! :)

Image Image