The Silent Column [BxG][Supernatural, Mystery, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SelLi
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Silent Column Demo, Memory Mage
Projects: The Silent Column, A Lily from the Lightless Water, A Castle on an Island
Deviantart: SelLillianna
itch: SelLillianna

Re: The Silent Column - Chapter Two [BxG][Supernatural, Mystery, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi]

#16 Post by SelLi »

Hi everyone, I decided that I'm only going to be posting an update about The Silent Column once every two months, so don't worry that I'm not posting more often.
I decided that in December, so I'll be posting an update February 1st. See you then. :)

SelLi
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Silent Column Demo, Memory Mage
Projects: The Silent Column, A Lily from the Lightless Water, A Castle on an Island
Deviantart: SelLillianna
itch: SelLillianna

The Silent Column - February update video

#17 Post by SelLi »

I'm no longer going to be creating The Silent Column as an episodic visual novel. This thread has changed from TSC - Chapter Two to TSC - Demo.
I don't plan on using much or any of the writing or images I've posted about/posted in this thread, which I know may be unpleasant to hear. I have trouble making concrete decisions, which is a problem that I know I have. Part of why I have this problem, however, is because I want The Silent Column to be of high quality.
I talk more about everything in the video I made, The Silent Column - February update video 2018, which can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eihC0QfFvbw