Can a space station full of robots survive with a single human on board?
COPACETIC! is a lighthearted visual novel/dating sim about a scientist working on a space station with a bunch of robots that have never seen a human before.
Sentient robots have been a part of everyday life for a couple of decades, and humans research the possibility of exploring deep space with their help. However, humans aren't so sure robots will perform admirably with minimal human supervision and cooperation. Thus, project "COPACETIC" is born.
- asimov-ish mood
- 50-esque cartoon/atomic age aesthetic
- dubious jokes
- mini games, hopefully
- 3 robots to romance (choice of pronouns for each of them)
- several (at least 9) endings
left to right: Perko, Pepper, Pancake & Pickle
- Perko (male sprite only for now) is a scientist who agreed to partake in a social experiment that reintroduces robots made by other robots on a remote space station to humanity. It goes surprisingly well. At first.
- Pepper, peppy robot in charge of human resource management. Perko's supervisor.
- Pancake, workaholic and perfectionist. It and Perko share a lab.
- Pickle, fatalistic janitor. Can sour any mood by simply being present.
- Other Robots: are working on a space station. Perko doesn't interact with them much.
- draft|script: 15%
- art (sprite|bg|cg): 5%
- gui: concept stage
- code: 5%
- Which robot would you like to romance first?
- Do you have any expectations for a robot dating game?
- What kinds of mini games you would like to see?
- Other questions/comments/ect.?