That Which Binds Us [GxB, Otome][Modern Fantasy / Mystery][RELEASED]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mikomi
Veteran

Re: That Which Binds Us [GxB, Otome][Modern Fantasy / Mystery][Updated Demo]

#31 Post by Mikomi »

Update 4/26:

More coding and art has been done on the first half of the game! Here's some screenshots from it:

Mikomi
Veteran

#32 Post by Mikomi »

Update 5/3:

Eva now has some more outfits because I can't control myself! Here they are:

And here are some new screenshots! The first is from a series of choices in the first playthrough, and the second is an edit from the demo portion of the game, as requested by a few people.

Mikomi
Veteran

#33 Post by Mikomi »

Update 5/13:

New builds, new screenshots, and new goofs! A lot of progress is happening on That Which Binds Us, all of which draws us closer to its summer release!

For now, let's talk about builds. Beta testing has officially started for the first half! If you'd like to be a beta tester, feel free to PM me, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. While testing it going on, I'm working on the second half's script and art.

Next, we have 2 new screenshots! One includes a... new character...(?) and the second includes one of the later dates in the game.

Last but not least, we have... uhm... me practicing being pro at ATL transformations.

Mikomi
Veteran

#34 Post by Mikomi »

Update 5/18:

The script for That Which Binds Us is now finished! It's currently halfway proofread and edited, so the game is nearing completion! For now, here are some WIPs of CGs from the new game+ section.

Mikomi
Veteran

#35 Post by Mikomi »

Update 5/24:

This week we opened up the Discord server for Mikomi Games, a place where you can find out more about all of my projects as well as see special looks at the progress of them!

Discord Server

The Steam page for TWBU is almost live, only thing left is the trailer! Here's a WIP look at it:

Here's a preview of another CG in the new game+ section- for the full look at it, join our Discord server!

Mikomi
Veteran

#36 Post by Mikomi »

Update 6/4:

The Steam page is now live! You can add TWBU to your Steam wishlist to be notified when it releases and to help me out~

Steam Page

And of course, here's a new look at the new game+ section (the gif is choppy and not an accurate representation of in-game play):

Mikomi
Veteran

Re: That Which Binds Us [GxB, Otome][Modern Fantasy / Mystery][RELEASED]

#37 Post by Mikomi »

Update 6/25:

That Which Binds Us is now released! Play the full game on Steam or Itch.io right now for a discounted launch price of $8.09 (regularly $8.99).

SteamItch.io