Shelter From The Rain [Paranormal] [Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
HazedPurple
Soundcloud: HazedPurple

Shelter From The Rain [Paranormal] [Romance]

#1 Post by HazedPurple »

“Hey, no matter what, will you always be there for me?”

Change is starting to swell in the small rural town of Fukuhara, a series of bizarre murders and disappearances have started occurring.
Sho’s lover Yukari was the first to disappear and now he wanders the streets of Fukuhara aimlessly trying to find her, but the events of their past (retold through dream sequences) hide secrets as to how the murders began, and hopefully how to stop them.

Hello, my name is HazedPurple and “Shelter From The Rain” has become somewhat of a passion project for me over the past few months, I’ve written and rewritten the story three times, with new ideas and characters coming and going, but now finally it’s time to go public with it.

I was very fortunate to collaborate with an incredible artist who has released my ideas completely. Seriously she is insanely talented and hardworking.

“Shelter From The Rain” will be released for free download late-March early-April until then I’d like everyone to enjoy the promo art and head to our facebook page to stay updated on the project.

I’ll also be posting progress here, thanks for reading and let me know if you're interested in playing the game!

https://www.facebook.com/StudioVektor-6 ... =bookmarks
Attachments
street_night_h.jpg
forest_night_h.jpg
cl.jpg

Hijikata
Completed: Lucy Got Problems
Projects: CrocApoca!!
Organization: Flat Chest
itch: flatchest

Re: Shelter From The Rain [Paranormal] [Romance]

#2 Post by Hijikata »

Oh, this looks really promising. I like the artstyle. Despite its sketchiness, it shows that your artist has a very solid grasp of form, perspective, lighting and color.

Wish you best of luck on this project!
Image Image Follow us on Twitter
Resident hacker cat.

renkka
Regular
Projects: The Glass Coffin, Bistro Days, BTS Universe Story, Ova Magica, Every Day's Different, etc.

Re: Shelter From The Rain [Paranormal] [Romance]

#3 Post by renkka »

Very interested in this! Story sounds interesting, art is gorgeous, and everything overall looks intriguing. Will be following this project!
Renkka
Writer, Editor, Narrative Designer