Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:04 am
- Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
- Projects: Pact with a witch
- Deviantart: johandarkweb
- Location: Barcelona
Last Public Version in GAMEJOLT or ITCH.IO.
Other versions in Patreon.
Hoping to save your childhood friend from a lifetime transformed into a woman,
you have agreed to four dates with the witch who punished him for trying to rape her.
She seems honest and open, but you sense something sinister about her..
-It´s an Interactive Visual Novel that offers a large number of decisions
that will allow you to reach satisfactory endings unless you have chosen wrongly.-
Click Here to see Next Changelogs, Next Updates and Walkthrought.
TYPE: INTERACTIVE VISUAL NOVEL.
- ADULT CONTENT.
- WORK IN PROGRESS: 50% FINISHED(mostly in sketches, 1rst day in color).
Your roommate and best friend tries to rape Neus, the most introverted of the whole design school, who bites him just after you save her.
You discover that bite was not only for self-defense, it also contains a bewitching that turns your roomate step by step into a girl.
Who everyday that pases, she seem forgeting more his past and becoming more attracted to you.
To save your friend, you make a pact wit Neus to have 4 dates, and the last night she promises to return his original male form to your buddy.
Although it seems that she keeps her word, there are sinister things she had not told you yet.
Neus (The Cutie Witch)
Dídac (Sporty Roomate)
Dídac (more femenine...)
You (This name is your choice)
-Playtime: 120 minutes aprox
-5 endings for now.
-A lot of CGs with expressions and opend/closed mouths.
- Sounds and Music
MUSIC in the game by:
- Kevin Macleod
QUESTIONS (you can answer if you want) IF YOU TRIED THE DEMO:
- What do you think about the Main Menu Presentation animation?
- Did you have more than one different ending re-playing it?
- Wich is the most boring part of the game in your opinion?
- Wich is the most interesting part of the game in your opinion?
- Is there any song annoying for the game situation?
- Is there any sound you feel it´s wrong or bad recorded?
- What do you think about the english translation?
- Even if the main scenes didn´t started yet... Is there an interest for ending the story?
- Do you have any other kind of opinion about the game?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]