One Hundred Days With an Angel [Romance] [Drama/Tragedy] [Yaoi] [Demo]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ladysquid

One Hundred Days With an Angel [Romance] [Drama/Tragedy] [Yaoi] [Demo]

#1 Post by ladysquid »

One Hundred Days with an Angel is a visual novel where you play as a character named Seisyll. One day when coming back from work you find a random guy lost in an alley. Upon closer inspection, you find out he is actually an angel named Abel. What happens after depends on your decisions!

One Hundred Days with an Angel is set in a world just like ours, with the exception that there are angels among us. These angels can remember about their past lives but are unable to verbally communicate with humans and there are many religions that try to understand where they come from and why they exist.

Seisyll

Had a decent relationship with his parents and no real problems with them. They live in a different state than him but they’re alive and they talk frequently. Seisyll studied a lot and didn’t have much of a social life and no real hobbies. He only has one friend from high school, her name is Mikaela and she is living in a another country. Because she is a very busy person they don’t talk that much. He’s terrible at making friends and has zero social skills. He decided that wanted to work with helping people in emergencies when he was 10 so he decided to become a doctor and work in an ER. His only hobby is walking around town.

Abel

Abel is a 19-year-old angel. He suffered some traumatic events and because of that, he suffers from memory loss. Seisyll finds Abel in a alley decides to take him to his house to help him out and find out what is wrong with him.

Download Links:
https://ladysquid.itch.io/100daysdemo

Questions:
What do you think about the writing style?
Do you like the story concept?
Are the characters likable?

Warning: Story may deal with sensitive subjects such as violence, suicide, self-harm and murder so player discretion is advised.
Last edited by ladysquid on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikomi
Veteran

Re: One Hundred Days With an Angel [Romance] [Drama/Tragedy] [Yaoi] [Demo]

#2 Post by Mikomi »

Hiya, I saw the thread title and got interested :D I like the character sprites, did you draw them? I'll have to try the demo soon, but I've got a few questions.

One, why google drive for the demo instead of itch.io, where you can get analytics? Are you going to upload the finished game to itch.io? Two, What will the full game be about? I don't see anything on this thread about what the full game will be about, just the demo. Are you hoping to Expand upon the game and release it for free when you're done? Will there be more characters than just the main couple? Apologies if some of these questions are already answered in the demo.

ladysquid

Re: One Hundred Days With an Angel [Romance] [Drama/Tragedy] [Yaoi] [Demo]

#3 Post by ladysquid »

Mikomi wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:02 pm Hiya, I saw the thread title and got interested :D I like the character sprites, did you draw them? I'll have to try the demo soon, but I've got a few questions.

One, why google drive for the demo instead of itch.io, where you can get analytics? Are you going to upload the finished game to itch.io? Two, What will the full game be about? I don't see anything on this thread about what the full game will be about, just the demo. Are you hoping to Expand upon the game and release it for free when you're done? Will there be more characters than just the main couple? Apologies if some of these questions are already answered in the demo.
Ok, I'll do my best to answer everything X3

Yup, aside from the songs/sounds and programming, I did everything. I'm happy you like the drawings <3

I actually didn't really think of that, that's probably a very good idea.
EDIT: I put it up there and updated the link :3

The full game will be about the days the two characters spend together. It's more than 100 in the true end (174 I believe, but it doesn't make a good title XD), but you don't really play through all the days, there will be a bunch of timeskips. In total, there will be around 10 different endings, what will determine what ending you get it how close you get to each other. The demo is just the first day and you can finish it with different numbers of hearts at the end.

I've only done things up to day 04, but it hasn't been programmed yet.
I'm not really sure how to go about releasing it when I'm done, I mostly started working on it because those characters were very dear to me and I never got around to do something with them x_x.

About other characters, there's another one, but she's just a side character. The story is just about these two.

Thanks for the questions :3