Reimei no Gakuen [GxB][Otome, Fantasy, Mystery]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
Macros

Re: Reimei no Gakuen [GxB][Otome, Fantasy, Mystery]

#16 Post by Macros » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:14 am

Well, this seems like a pretty promising project, I must say! Hmm, feedback, feedback...

1. What do you think of the premise of the VN?

The plot is still a bit vague, so it's hard to have a definite opinion, but it's certainly intriguing. Right now I get a "high-school with superpowers" vibes, which is quite fine by me, but I can see the story going in a lot of different directions.

2. Which character(s) captured your interest the most?

As someone said above, the protagonist. It's a shame that it's often the most neglected character (I suppose leaving them "blank" may help some people to insert themselves in them), but here she seems to have a pretty good presence, and I'm curious to see how she interacts with the others and develop as a character on her own. Now, when it comes to other characters... perhaps Aito, but that may change in time.

3. Any rewards or stretch goals that you would like to see in the kickstarter campaign?

I'm a bit inexperienced in the usual way to do those things, so I'm going to abstain, I'm afraid.

4. Any other comments or questions?

Nothing comes to mind right now, but I'll make sure to let you know if that changes. Anyway, good luck!
"So many things to do, so little time."

RaikonKitsune
Projects: Reimei no Gakuen
Tumblr: raikonkitsune
Deviantart: RaikonKitsune

#17 Post by RaikonKitsune » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Zelan wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:25 pm
What exactly happens at this school? My guess is that the children go there to learn how to control their abilities, but I don't even understand what these abilities are.
sorry for the late answer, about what happens in the school is revealed in the prologue and what those abilities are is one of the big questions of the story (It will be revealed throughout the story.)
Ongoing Project:

RaikonKitsune

#18 Post by RaikonKitsune » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Macros wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:14 am
Well, this seems like a pretty promising project, I must say! Hmm, feedback, feedback...

1. What do you think of the premise of the VN?

The plot is still a bit vague, so it's hard to have a definite opinion, but it's certainly intriguing. Right now I get a "high-school with superpowers" vibes, which is quite fine by me, but I can see the story going in a lot of different directions.

2. Which character(s) captured your interest the most?

As someone said above, the protagonist. It's a shame that it's often the most neglected character (I suppose leaving them "blank" may help some people to insert themselves in them), but here she seems to have a pretty good presence, and I'm curious to see how she interacts with the others and develop as a character on her own.
Happy to hear that >v<//
I know it's a bit vague, but one of the main themes of the story is secrets and mysteries and how they unfold. Also I share your opinion on protagonists, so I paid close attention to my heroine's character and her development throughout the story.
Ongoing Project:

RaikonKitsune

#19 Post by RaikonKitsune » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:33 am

The script is already in the proofreading process and most of the art is also ready. (1 CG, 1 BG and some sprite versions)
Most of the work left is programming which we can start up on real soon~

For now here is a Sheryl chibi by me
Ongoing Project: