The final day of Spring [Fantasy] [Kinetic] [EN/ES]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Adriana72
Completed: The final day of Spring (KN), Thank you for the flowers (Comic)
Projects: Hindeus Mansion (VN with point-and-click elements)
Deviantart: chihir-chan
itch: chihirchan

The final day of Spring [Fantasy] [Kinetic] [EN/ES]

#1 Post by Adriana72 »

It's finished!: Itch.io page
Synopsis

In a world where magic is an almost uncontrollable energy that everyone eventually loses, Elishe's life was changed by this power when she was just a teenager. Although she possesed magic only for a brief period of time, she realized to what extent the nature around her was alive.

Decades later, when her life was about to end, magic came to her once again, but through a curse. The power in her veins expanded her life, but she lost her happiness. One day, she made a decision...

Screenshots

Progress
Script – 100% - 21K words

Sprites – 100% - 3 different characters

BGs – 100% - +20 including variations

CGs – 100% - +15 including variations

GUI – 100%

Music – 100%

Author's note
Hello! I'm @chihirchan on Twitter and this is going to be my first completed VN! It's not the first time I work on a visual novel though. In fact, a few months ago I realized the project I was working on was too ambitious so I decided it would be best to make a smaller one to gain experience... and it has been really worth it so far! As you can see, most assets are finished – I waited for them to be so before posting a WIP thread here – so I can say for sure that this little story will be out in 2018 for free! I don't want to say anything more about the release date because I'm not confident enough to work under pressure ^~^; but I'll do my best!

I hope this project caught your interest! If so, I would love if you let me know in the comments, it'll be a huge motivation for me!
Last edited by Adriana72 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

Adriana72

Re: The final day of Spring [Fantasy] [Kinetic] [EN/ES]

#2 Post by Adriana72 »

Progress update - I edited the first post with more details, but long story short: I modified some BGs, added a few more character expressions, made two more CGs, edited part of the script and finished the GUI! Now I want to focus on writing the last part of the script, even if it's only a rough draft.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#3 Post by Zelan »

Your art is very pretty. I'm interested in why the return of Elishe's magic means that she lost her happiness - I look forward to playing to find out!

Adriana72

#4 Post by Adriana72 »

Zelan wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:02 pm Your art is very pretty. I'm interested in why the return of Elishe's magic means that she lost her happiness - I look forward to playing to find out!
Wow, thank you so much!! I'll release this soon, so you won't have to wait much longer to find out! ^-^/ (And sorry for answering this late, I didn't get a notification from this comment, for some reason) Edit: Okay, I thought I was subscribed to this topic, but I wasn't! :'D

Progress update - I've finished the spanish version. It was hard to write the final scenes and it was even harder to edit the script, but finally, I'm done! Well, maybe I'll give the script another look to see if I repeat the same word too much or if I have any spelling errors, but setting that aside, I'll be now starting to translate the script! After that, I'm planning to look for an editor that can supervise the quality of the translation, but I'm not 100% sure yet.
But yeah, either way, I'm really close to finishing! Yay!

Adriana72

#5 Post by Adriana72 »

Whoops, yesterday I was so nervous that I forgot to post on this thread. I finally released this! Here's the completed section thread and here's the itch.io page~ Its a pretty simple story, but I hope somebody finds it enjoyable! ^^