Love ritual Release!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Xand
Regular

Re: Love ritual [Otome][fantasy quest&VN]

#16 Post by Xand »

AntiquedFae wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:43 pm Your art is too beautiful Xand. ;.; Those colour schemes and...ahh, everything! *.* I'm really not one for mature sexual content but this game hits such a beautiful balance with the plot and character designs. The characters are sexy for sure, but they still have really lovely designs just to look at from an aesthetic point of view; they're not just designed for sex appeal. I'm really curious about the plot too. It sounds like it could definitely get really interesting and the romance will compliment the plot you chose beautifully. I'm so happy that you were able to blend romance and mystery together so well! That's really rare. Riilai sounds like an awesome protagonist. I love how clever and skilled she seems, and the fact that she isn't a human makes her even better to me since non-human MCs are so rare.

I hope all the remaining work is as easy as game development can be!
Thank you all for feedbacks! And there is a possibility to download just 16+ version or disable any scenes you don't want to see. The sex scenes are just 5000 words out of 40 000 so the game can be enjoyable without them easy!

Xand
Regular

Re: Love ritual [Otome][fantasy quest&VN]

#17 Post by Xand »

There is DEMO OUT! Check it on ITCH IO ----> https://xandart.itch.io/love-ritual

Xand
Regular

Re: Love ritual [Otome][fantasy detective]DEMO OUT! Steam page!

#18 Post by Xand »

WE ARE IN STEAM! YEEEEEEEE! Don’t forget to add this to wishlist so you will see when it is released! I’m so happy! Also, I will be happy if you will add hashtags to game like “otome” and “visual novel”.
And again I want to thank you all, those who support me all your kind words, advice and reposts!! Great thanks!

----------> https://store.steampowered.com/app/890500/Love_ritual/

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#19 Post by philip »

@Xand-

Well, read about your story, and really wanted to try it on my mac . . . downloaded TWICE and got the error message "Could not extract the file . . . The archived file is corrupted".

I have downloaded two other stories from itch.io this morning without a problem. Oh well . . .

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Xand
Regular

#20 Post by Xand »

philip wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:45 pm @Xand-

Well, read about your story, and really wanted to try it on my mac . . . downloaded TWICE and got the error message "Could not extract the file . . . The archived file is corrupted".

I have downloaded two other stories from itch.io this morning without a problem. Oh well . . .

philip
Hello. Sorry for your problems. I Know there is an issue with MaC version and people do this to make it work:
Right-click the application for the game to show contents, and then executing it via the nwjs file. Please try this option to extract the game.
The second option to download unpacked version of the game from my google doc https://drive.google.com/drive/folders ... p=sharing

I will try to make this error disappear in full version I got some troubles with it right now because none of my friends nor I got Mac to test the build and even to pack it using original software.

Thank you for understanding!

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#21 Post by philip »

@Xand-

Downloaded the story from the google link . . . that was an adventure it itself! But I did get the download and opened the game successfully. Thank you!

The game is outstanding in its appearance, the colors are bright and vibrant, and both the backgrounds and the sprites are attractive and well done. I saw a couple of typos as I went through; I will make a note of them the next time I play and let you know where they are.

The story is interesting, and I was really getting into it . . . . when . . . all of a sudden . . . . it was OVER (sigh)! I will anxiously await updates, and hopefully will be able to do future downloads with no trouble.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Xand
Regular

#22 Post by Xand »

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you love the story and the art :3
The full game will be released via Steam page and I think there will be no troubles with Mac version in steam because the moderators will test the build and we can solve all the issues before the release.

Xand
Regular

#23 Post by Xand »

Hellooooo! We are now deciding when to release the game! The perfect timing will be 29 Novembre - 5 December but we might not be able to complete the game and integrate everything to steam in time. And here is a huge decision. Is it wise to release a game in December just before Christmas and new year? Or better wait until 14 February and release this day?
Write your thoughts here.
Here is a little image to attract your attention

Xand
Regular

#24 Post by Xand »

Hey hey~ We are not dead and in a pre-release stage now
We keep working and polish the game to make it in time. Here is a tiny review of work done:
Text— 100%
Characters — 100%
GUI — 100%
Backgrounds - 100%
Editing — 90%
CG — 80%
Gameplay — 80%
Animation — 75%
Coding — 50%
Translations to RU and ES - 10%

Xand
Regular

#25 Post by Xand »

Hey hey~

Finally, the release is here. On Itch.io
!
Feel free to check the game and try it. The Steam version will be later on.

Game price 11.99$

Best regards~
Xand