Wisp: What am I to you? [Mystery, Romance][DEMO]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Winterslice
Veteran
Completed: The Next World, Golem Creation Kit
Organization: Illuminated Games

Wisp: What am I to you? [Mystery, Romance][DEMO]

#1 Post by Winterslice »

I just finished writing Chapter 1 of my new VN. This one's going in a bit of a different direction from my previous work, more Japanese-inspired, and it's been interesting for me so far. I'm hoping it might get people here a little curious too, enough to give it a try and let me know what you think.

The story revolves around a group of people hired by a slightly mysterious company to investigate an abandoned school that is -- supposedly -- haunted. It's up to the player to get to know everyone and look out for them.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ozp1v ... _Kijo93Q71

This will ultimately become a commercial release. All art currently in the game is temp (and uncredited because I've lost track of all the different sources); it will NOT be used in the commercial version.

If you happen to know any of the art sources, please post to let me know. I'd like to give proper credit here in the OP.
Last edited by Winterslice on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Helyees
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts

Re: Wisp: What am I to you? [Mystery, Romance][DEMO]

#2 Post by Helyees »

Interesting beginning of a story! Also, very nice game elements like the navigation gui that lets you move around!
Going to follow how this game evolves! :)

Winterslice
Veteran
Completed: The Next World, Golem Creation Kit
Organization: Illuminated Games

Re: Wisp: What am I to you? [Mystery, Romance][DEMO]

#3 Post by Winterslice »

Helyees wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:10 am Interesting beginning of a story! Also, very nice game elements like the navigation gui that lets you move around!
Going to follow how this game evolves! :)
Thanks so much! I appreciate the kind words.

Definitely inviting feedback from anybody else who cares to comment.